Author Topic: ~TonyMontana~- Application[Accepted]  (Read 4949 times)

TonyMontana

~TonyMontana~- Application[Accepted]
« on: 27 06, 2012, 12:12:49 am »
Ingame name: [TSF]TonyMontana[F-QA]
Ingame account name: TonyMontana
Age in years: 17
Country of residence: United States
Real world occupation: None

I have been part of the following ingame groups: TSF, bikers, Armed Forces, Air Force, Special Forces, and S.W.A.T
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: 5/18/11
I have been a member of the staff team before, if yes for how long: I haven't
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 1095
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: 48 Hours
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: I might. So far I won't.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes I am aware.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes I am aware.

My understanding of the English language is: Perfect.
How many languages can you speak: Just one and that is English.
Use a capital letter when: At the beginning of a sentence and when saying the name of a place or person's name.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: I am Kenny Hinds, and I'm from the United States. I have been playing MTA and on CIT for a long time and I really love the server. I am in a Computer Engineering class and I have learned a lot lately, I am really into computers and into programming. I also play a little guitar, I'm not the best at it but I am good. I would like to be a member of the CIT staff team because I want to help keep the rules of CIT enforced. I also would like to help keep people coming back to the server by showing them the cool things they can do on it. I am also a really good helper, I can help new people that come onto the server. And I would correctly punish anyone I see, Trolling, Cheating, Hacking, or Flaming.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Spectate them to see if they really are cheating, and if they are I would ban them and if I can't ban I would jail them and contact another admin that can ban.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: I would tell them to use Support by pressing "J".
A player insults me so I: Mute the person for "Flaming" and if the person continues I would jail them for "Obstructing a Staff Member".
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Tell him that I can't do that and I would tell him some ways to make money, and if he continued asking I would mute him for rule 17.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Spectate that person to be sure he is cheating and then jail that person and then contact an admin that can ban as soon as possible.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: I would PM it to an L2+ Staff member.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I agree.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I agree.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I agree.
I agree to act disappropriately at all times and set no good example: I do not agree. I will always act Appropriately, and I will always set a good example.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I agree.
I agree to abuse all my administrative rights: I do not agree. I will never abuse my Administrative rights.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I agree.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, I agree.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I agree.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree.
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2012, 01:08:42 pm by Gus »

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
Re: ~TonyMontana~- Application
« Reply #1 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:42:16 am »
Your topic name is wrong...
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Deevraaans

« Reply #2 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:43:54 am »
You know what, you're an awesome guy! Kind,humble,funny etc. Though you're not so active, I'll vote yes though since I know you would be an awesome staff member!

Offline Dusty

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:46:44 am »
Although your topic name is wrong, I d'say neutral.

Because you're an old player and AFAIK helping in support as well. (Gonna check logs later tho). But kinda inactive.

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:47:28 am »
Going to vote no.

Inactive and I never see you help in support.

Offline Nico..

• Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Nico
« Reply #5 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:54:23 am »
No, not enough active and never saw you helping
edit: Ah, let's give him a chance, he is an old player, he even flamed me sometimes for an unknown reason but I will say Yes
« Last Edit: 28 06, 2012, 12:37:46 am by Nico »

nemozeroo

« Reply #6 on: 27 06, 2012, 01:24:39 am »
Your topic name is wrong...
Same here,  I never saw you active in mIRC or in game, your grammar is bad , something called
 " , " you not using it , No.
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2012, 05:27:50 am by NemO. »

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #7 on: 27 06, 2012, 02:17:35 am »
Neutral, your topic name has a minor mistake in it and I do not see you much in game.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Fin_Jape

« Reply #8 on: 27 06, 2012, 08:03:30 am »
No from me, haven't seen you helping in support channel.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #9 on: 27 06, 2012, 11:18:07 pm »
Yes. One of the oldest and most mature/helpful players of CIT that is still arround.

E-Hate

« Reply #10 on: 27 06, 2012, 11:20:37 pm »
I don't see you around too often any more, but you're a great player, always fun to hang with, and I thin you'd make a great trial Staff.

TonyMontana

« Reply #11 on: 27 06, 2012, 11:36:31 pm »
Yes. One of the oldest and most mature/helpful players of CIT that is still arround.
Thanks Dennis, and I know I messed up in my app I forgot to add "Staff" I was nervous and I worked really hard on it. I had a feeling I left something out I didn't know what until I looked at the title again but it was too late.

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #12 on: 28 06, 2012, 12:03:43 am »
Are you back being active? Because In the last weeks I have never seen you online. I even spoke with your gang leaders every day and never saw you.
Innovation fuels success

TonyMontana

« Reply #13 on: 28 06, 2012, 12:06:05 am »
Are you back being active? Because In the last weeks I have never seen you online. I even spoke with your gang leaders every day and never saw you.
Yes I am back to being active I had  problems in RL but they are all fixed and I won't be inactive anymore for a long time.

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #14 on: 28 06, 2012, 12:38:10 am »
Yes I am back to being active I had  problems in RL but they are all fixed and I won't be inactive anymore for a long time.

Alright, then Yes from me.
Innovation fuels success