Author Topic: "/basekick all" will only kick non-whitelisted players  (Read 14455 times)

Offline Endurna

• Junior Community Member
  • onion
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: ina
"/basekick all" will only kick non-whitelisted players
« on: 02 05, 2020, 02:08:35 pm »
Hi, as the title says I'm suggesting that "/basekick all" will only kick non-whitelisted members! For example, if X is in the group whitelist (either whitelisted account it or X is member of a whitelisted group), and a member of the group that owns the base do "/basekick all", X will not get kicked out of the base.
Note: This applies only to "/basekick all". If you run the command "/basekick X", X will get kicked out.
In addition, we should have a feature to kick a specific group with "/basekick <group name>". (even if a player is a using his group name as a nickname, the whole group will get kicked) (even if the group is whitelisted, Its members will get kicked)
Why this is needed: For those who check the complaint board frequently, maybe you have noticed that in the last few weeks, the number of complaints against base invasion has risen a bit. And most of them got invalidated with reason "/basekick". However, sometimes you just don't have enough time to type "/basekick <nick>" to kick the guy before he kills you or one of your group mates. so you either do "/basekick all" and risk kicked alliance members or you risk letting yourself/your groupmate die.
onions everywhere

Offline Selina#

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: Selina
Re: "/basekick all" will only kick non-whitelisted players
« Reply #1 on: 02 05, 2020, 02:50:51 pm »
As I notice that we got some players always running around in the base, and some of members might can't watch their name clearly and forced to use /basekick all, that might kick some players who're not troublemaker in the base or alliance members.  Positive

Maybe we can able to use "X" to click the player and showed the "Kick player" button too, that will avoid the typing problem.
Ex DRN Leader & Chinese Country Supporter

Stars can’t shine without the darkness✨✨✨

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #2 on: 02 05, 2020, 03:15:53 pm »
I agree with your suggestion, sometimes some people join and troll, and our alliance in our base, so I can't kick everyone to kick those people, because it gonna kick our alliance, so that feature will help us to avoide this problem.
Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Mr.Sultan

• HoBoS Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mr.Sultan
« Reply #3 on: 02 05, 2020, 04:29:15 pm »
I Support your suggestion, It's very helpful to avoid people got kicked when you use the command while they're in whitelisted this will solve many problems in the command.
Since many players got reported for base invaded and staff said to use /basekick all this will solve the problem to avoid alliance got kicked too from the base,
Going for Positive

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #4 on: 02 05, 2020, 05:26:41 pm »
I believe this suggestion would be helpful to all groups. It's frustrating, especially when we're hosting an activity which includes our alliance members, friends and got to basekick the unwanted players from our base by typing in every single name. This would make it easier on everyone and I see no harm by implementing this suggestion.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Shadow.

• The Knight
  • Senior Community Member
  • No Body Is Perfect
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Shadow
  • Squad: #Undisputed
« Reply #5 on: 02 05, 2020, 05:39:01 pm »
Sounds helpful in many ways TBH, I mean at special occasions it'd be better to remove non-whitelisted player from the base or even non-group member would be great as well, maybe adding a restriction for a couple of minutes after kicking these player would block any chance of trollers to come back in any way, so it'd be like that:
  • /basekick time which shall remove everyone who isn't a group member for a decided amount of time (minutes).
Maybe adding a similar command with a different ending to to keep whitelisted ones would be fine too, but IMO it should be strict to the group it self as a priority, overall.. Positive.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Offline Dodgers

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
« Reply #6 on: 02 05, 2020, 05:42:14 pm »
well it's great idea because it's not easy to be one of other group whitelist and some groups creat their own special topic for those whitelist players but some groups prefer making trainings in their base without any other random player they prefered to be only groups members in the base in this case if he want to kick players and let this whitelist one he cannot do t/basekick playername ?
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline MilkyWay

• HoBoS Leader
  • Fire in the hole!
  • Ingame: ice
« Reply #7 on: 03 05, 2020, 01:53:36 am »
A simple suggestion that is really helpful. Sometimes when you have to kick few random people/invaders at once and if your alliance members are also present inside the base, it becomes really difficult and time consuming to kick the invaders one by one. It will make things more easier. Positive  :tick:
Former Criminal Boss & Country Supporter
Snakes Motorcycle Club
CAMORRA
HoBoS
~2012

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
« Reply #8 on: 03 05, 2020, 06:19:33 am »
I believe this suggestion would be helpful  "/basekick all "command after this  update could help avoid a lot of serious problems especially with the group alliance and whitelisted players, anyways its much easier tbh than typing "/basekick name" , Positive
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #9 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:05:54 am »
Totally Postive,sometimes my group and our "whitelisted" friends chill at base and then comes up some people who troll us or whatever, so kicking them all with that commend without kicking our "friends" too would be a great addition. and if that person in the whitelist , then he can be removed from whitelist then he can be kicked out of base.
and about that

In addition, we should have a feature to kick a specific group with "/basekick <group name>". (even if a player is a using his group name as a nickname, the whole group will get kicked) (even if the group is whitelisted, Its members will get kicked)

you need to make another topic for that  according to this
If you have more than one idea to suggest, simply make separate topics for them. Do not merge two or more suggestions in the same topic, unless the suggestion you are proposing is dependant on some other change aswell.
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:33:25 am »
I belive this suggestion would be great as it would be very helpful in case of  base invasions, you could simply type /basekick all because sometimes it's difficult to to write player name. But that I mean whenever you're typing the player comes and kills you so having a /basekick all command would be very helpful in these cases and like you mentioned it's only for non whitelisted groups so your ally groups or friendly group's wouldn't have to worry about being kicked as well Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 03 05, 2020, 06:25:46 pm »
I've added the 'nowl' argument to basekick instead.