Author Topic: [Resolved] CIT Trunk System  (Read 11098 times)

Crystalii

Re: CIT Trunk System
« Reply #15 on: 14 06, 2012, 01:00:55 am »
This is a cool idea, it brings more RP to the server.

I think option 1 is the best option, it's also easier to script. If i'm trying to sell my car with items stored in it, I should get the message "You cannot sell vechicles with items stored in it!".

+1 from me!

SweeTooN

« Reply #16 on: 14 06, 2012, 01:10:55 am »
Seems useful , but as an RP action we can't add many items to that trunk .
Your trunk is full you can't add anymore items into it.

mamoet

« Reply #17 on: 14 06, 2012, 01:21:10 am »
Seems useful , but as an RP action we can't add many items to that trunk .
Your trunk is full you can't add anymore items into it.

Nah, I think limit free is best. In CIT its some RP. Otherwise it would limit us

And if you look at houses, you can store 1000 ammo of MP4, 5000 nades in small houses. That isnt realistic too.
We have to keep the realistic part to some level

This is a cool idea, it brings more RP to the server.

I think option 1 is the best option, it's also easier to script. If i'm trying to sell my car with items stored in it, I should get the message "You cannot sell vechicles with items stored in it!".

+1 from me!

That option is applied if all cars have separate trunk.

But if all cars use same trunk (option 2), it would not make sense. Because you have 6 cars with same trunk/items, and if you want to sell 1 car, you got to empty the trunk. That works inconvenient, since all cars use same trunk. You sell 1 car, in the other cars, the items stay, because all cars use same trunk in this case.

But yes, if all cars have different trunks, then what you are saying is the easiest. I know its a bit complicated to explain, but I hope you understand what I mean.
« Last Edit: 14 06, 2012, 01:45:42 am by mamoet »

Offline Mr.PaYne

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: PaYne
« Reply #18 on: 14 06, 2012, 02:42:09 am »
this idea that helps to facilitate the players a lot of things like store their items.
« Last Edit: 14 06, 2012, 03:48:41 am by MerIah »
EX Armed Forces Member since 6-11-2013 TILL 12-07-2015
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's the end.

username

« Reply #19 on: 14 06, 2012, 06:18:53 am »
If this suggestion will be resolved, I think police will be having now a checkpoint in any road in SA, People whos driving their car must stop in the police checkpoint to check their cars, If they did not stop, They must be automatically get 3 stars.

Offline FasT

• Group: HoBoS family
  • Ingame: FasT
« Reply #20 on: 14 06, 2012, 09:37:28 am »
well , in my opnion , this will work for owned cars , it's an roleplay idea , and you know CIT it's not roleplay server , well , there is jobs and other things but not high roleplay level , you need to suggest ''owning cars '' means you can't sell cars again to ''no one '' and if you to sell a car , you need to find anotehr person , the car will be owned by him so neutral for now
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The one man army

mamoet

« Reply #21 on: 14 06, 2012, 09:52:42 am »
well , in my opnion , this will work for owned cars , it's an roleplay idea , and you know CIT it's not roleplay server , well , there is jobs and other things but not high roleplay level , you need to suggest ''owning cars '' means you can't sell cars again to ''no one '' and if you to sell a car , you need to find anotehr person , the car will be owned by him so neutral for now

This suggestion is implented on own cars off course.

Sorry I cant follow you on the last part. What do you mean?

Offline FasT

« Reply #22 on: 14 06, 2012, 09:59:37 am »
This suggestion is implented on own cars off course.

Sorry I cant follow you on the last part. What do you mean?
if I own a car and I want to sell it , ofcourse I will not sell to the GUI just like now in CIT with the button ''sell'' if owning cars system will implented it will like this :
if I own a car and I want to sell it then I have to find a CITplayer and sell him the car and it will be owning by him after I sell it to him
PS : selling command it will be like this :/sellcar [car name ] [player name ] [ price ]
  example : /sellcar sultan PA~|H|FasT|>W 20000

after you make the command a samll GUI will apear to the other player :
would you like to buy the car ?
             yes NO

if you know what I mean

EDIT : if this gonna added , cars prices should be increased cuz it's cheap now and every one can buy
maybe infurnus it will reach 1 mil if needed
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The one man army

mamoet

« Reply #23 on: 14 06, 2012, 10:13:33 am »
if I own a car and I want to sell it , ofcourse I will not sell to the GUI just like now in CIT with the button ''sell'' if owning cars system will implented it will like this :
if I own a car and I want to sell it then I have to find a CITplayer and sell him the car and it will be owning by him after I sell it to him
PS : selling command it will be like this :/sellcar [car name ] [player name ] [ price ]

yes NO

if you know what I mean

EDIT : if this gonna added , cars prices should be increased cuz it's cheap now and every one can buy

No thats not in my suggestion. That isnt related to my suggestion at all lol. I already explained what could happen if you sell a car with items in it.

Car prices are fine I think. Cars are already not cheap and new players are already having difficulties buying one. But if CIT want, prices could be raised a bit.

Offline FasT

« Reply #24 on: 14 06, 2012, 10:42:06 am »
No thats not in my suggestion. That isnt related to my suggestion at all lol. I already explained what could happen if you sell a car with items in it.

Car prices are fine I think. Cars are already not cheap and new players are already having difficulties buying one. But if CIT want, prices could be raised a bit.
dude , I mean IF your suggestion will be added on CIT , it will ne ''owning cars''....
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The one man army

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #25 on: 14 06, 2012, 10:59:45 am »
Thats good something similar was earlier suggested.
A +1 from me. The house storage GUI can be re-used here.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

mamoet

« Reply #26 on: 14 06, 2012, 12:20:56 pm »
dude , I mean IF your suggestion will be added on CIT , it will ne ''owning cars''....

Ah I see what you mean. You want cars to become like houses, you must sell to other players if this is implanted. Well I disagree for many reasons, I think everybody does. I dont see why it has to be that way. We can keep the current system

nvm..
« Last Edit: 14 06, 2012, 02:58:05 pm by mamoet »

Offline Smile^

• Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Kennie
  • Squad: Õ_Õ
« Reply #27 on: 14 06, 2012, 03:25:00 pm »
I really like ur idea I think idea already suggestion but that idea is still need something and your idea is already have all anyway +1
Kennie [♥]

Offline BabY

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LiL_BabY
« Reply #28 on: 14 06, 2012, 08:00:10 pm »

yes NO

if you know what I mean

I think this won't be so helpful, you might search for someone for 5 days to buy your Tug, and no one ever will buy it, so it's better to keep the old vehicle system.
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Rocker

« Reply #29 on: 14 06, 2012, 08:01:26 pm »
Wow, I like this idea, +1. And it will add more RP to the server :P