Author Topic: [A] CIT News | ThunDer  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
[A] CIT News | ThunDer
« on: 08 12, 2019, 12:51:43 am »

In-game name: ThunDer
Account name: GoldenEagle777
Serial: 6218D83BC9B0B909564F867D0E078B93
Discord account name (Name#ID): ThunDer#5748
Country of residence: Egypt

Screen-shot of your playtime (/stats): https://i.pilo.ovh/images/hDZwC.png
Screen-shot of your punishment logs (/punishlog): https://i.pilo.ovh/images/hDkUG.png

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?(At least 100 words): I am interesting in being one of the moderator of Community position board, so I want to follow the news about this board, if you read my introduction then you will know that I have a decent experience in computer & internet, so I want to get any benefit from this skills/experience and use them in useful way, so I can design my page in the magazines and I learn easily and quickly, CIT news Board can help the players to know the news in short and simple way without searching for it between the updates....etc, so I want to be one of the team who are helping because I am helping the people all the time in my country chat or forum or support chat so I love this ways to help the people to know even the news quickly, I want to be one of this team because I am opening the forum everyday I know I am busy sometimes but I have free time so I can help the community with designing a pages in the magazine about "Community Position", I met the requirements and I think that I am known as a good/famous guy in CIT because my last punishment was for a long time ago before I got NCM so I was semi-new player and I am not trouble maker (my last punishment was about 8 months ago) , I just want to know you that I didn't get any ban, and the ban in the punishlog photo is because updating MTA and CIT Considered that as a changing the game file, and I asked staffs/Expire, they told me that it's a normal ban, and I understand english language very well so I got RCM.
Do you have an Android or iOS phone?: Android
Which page do you want to be a part of for publication?: Community Position
Have you made any poster related designs or any submission on Business Board?: No.
Prepare an example page with Canva and give a link here:
Show content

I will not try to slide in any false news: ofc
I will be inactive without inactivity report: never
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: never
I will leak finished images or WIP pages even before its publication: never
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2019, 01:11:02 pm by Anuran »
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CIT News | ThunDer
« Reply #1 on: 08 12, 2019, 02:22:12 am »
Dear @ThunDer

Your application to join the CIT News team has been set to pending. You will get the result soon.
Regards
CIT News Team
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [P] CIT News | ThunDer
« Reply #2 on: 08 12, 2019, 01:10:32 pm »

Dear @ThunDer

We are glad to inform you that your application to be a part of the CIT News team has been accepted

Welcome to the team
° Request your addition in the Roster
° PM a leader on discord so that we can give u access to the private channels
° Read Publisher's Guidebook to know how we will make each page for CIT Magazine
Regards
CITNews Team ©
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT