Author Topic: [CIT MAGAZINE] #168 Publication - CEM Team Insights - Staff Interviews  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
Hey everyone! I've been inactive for a long time and unfortunately did not have time to comment anything on News Magazine board. I gotta admit that I was not even reading previous releases but today I decided to check what is going on and I must say that I am pretty impressed from effort that you put in the publication!

It was so nice to read news while eating. Design and context is amazing! Thank you for your time and effort that you pay on it. Arran was right when he actually stopped you and motivated to not close this magazine. Good job, keep it up! You are doing absolutely amazing job!
So nice to see you Proto <3

Thanks for your support
Ass or tits?

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
So nice to see you Proto <3

Thanks for your support

Nice to see you too, Unity  :)

PS: Answering to your signature: Tits  :thumb:
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Hey buddy!  :happy:
It's really nice to see you around man, How you doing  :joy:

Offline Prototype

• Honorable
It's really nice to see you around man, How you doing  :joy:

I am doing good. Just busy IRL. I visit forum time to time anyway. I can't play so much nowadays. But I really want to join any CEM events in game ))

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
I am doing good. Just busy IRL. I visit forum time to time anyway. I can't play so much nowadays. But I really want to join any CEM events in game ))
Glad to know that you're good, New publications are great, make sure to read them all  :knife:

Offline Prototype

• Honorable
make sure to read them all  :knife:

Sure  :ez:

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
Hey everyone! I've been inactive for a long time and unfortunately did not have time to comment anything on News Magazine board. I gotta admit that I was not even reading previous releases but today I decided to check what is going on and I must say that I am pretty impressed from effort that you put in the publication!

It was so nice to read news while eating. Design and context is amazing! Thank you for your time and effort that you pay on it. Arran was right when he actually stopped you and motivated to not close this magazine. Good job, keep it up! You are doing absolutely amazing job!

Am I replying proto for real? Happy to see u here again. Also, is your brother spider around here or?
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Waltz

• beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115

ayooo, proto is back!  :love:
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline Prototype

• Honorable
Am I replying proto for real? Happy to see u here again. Also, is your brother spider around here or?

Heey, happy to see you too! Spider is not here but I will tell him you were looking for him ))

ayooo, proto is back!  :love:

Hey Waltz  :D

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
Heyo PROTO!
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison

Offline Waltz

• beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
Heey, happy to see you too! Spider is not here but I will tell him you were looking for him ))

Hey Waltz  :D
hiiiiii, hruuuu
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline Shade

• Junior Community Member
  • Fluorite's eye
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Shade
  • Squad: Niblets

ayo protonob is here, hru?
[18-5-2017] [01:40:30] [CIT]xb0x|KLM renamed CPL-Shade.[AF] to PFC-Shade.[AF]

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Very detailed and interesting publication, gj
fr

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre

It is an honour to hear such words from you @Prototype , Turkish Community missed you a lot!

Offline Prototype

• Honorable
Heyo PROTO!

Hey Legendary JaMaW! Nice to see you still being around here.  :love:

ayo protonob is here, hru?

Hey Shade! No, you r nib haha how are u?

It is an honour to hear such words from you @Prototype , Turkish Community missed you a lot!

Thank you Emre. But CIT Magazine indeed deserves best in server. This team is freaking amazing! I miss TR community as well. I will visit game asap. I've never uninstalled MTA cuz I know I am not done with CIT yet.  :thumb: