Author Topic: Gangsters unable to interfere with CnR firefights of 400wp+ group/alliance mates  (Read 3335 times)

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
Gangsters from the same group or alliance will no longer be able to abuse being able to kill eachother in order to interfere with firefights and help their friends to evade arrest.
An example of a 900+ wp criminal being helped by his groupmate to evade arrest while being chased by a dozen of cops and consequently respawning at WPR and becoming auto-APB there can be found in the video below:

If a 400+ wp gangster gets killed by another gangster from the same group/alliance and was damaged by a cop in the last 4 seconds, he will get jailed by the nearest cop automatically.
You are free to suggest improvements to the script in the posts below

-With the 400+ wp limitation only serious high wp suspects who are obviously not fighting in an actual gang war are affected, 400+ wp suspects can usually never be found at any gang activities.
-The group/alliance restriction prevents gang activities from being affected by limiting the script to teaming players who have no other purpose to kill eachother other than exploiting the teamkilling feature to interfere with CnR.
-The 4 second restriction limits the script to gangsters who are in an active firefight with cops.

This is an improved version of two previous suggestions which have been requested to be locked.
The mentioned issue is an exploit, in case gangsters try to downvote the suggestion to protect their exploit in order to keep farming wp with it, the issue will be forwarded as a bug report instead.

Offline Phobia

• Junior Community Member
  • The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
I have observed this issue multiple times already when you are chasing a high WL gangster and after quite a bit of chasing when you finally catch him , he is killed by another gangster.
Restricting it to only groups/alliance would still allow friends not in the same group/alliance to help each other in these type of situations but something is better than nothing.
As you have already mentioned that this is only implemented over 400WP, I don't really think the group/alliance feature is necessary because as I mentioned above, You can still use friends not in the alliance to do the same thing.
Anyways , supporting this and hoping to see this or atleast something close to this implemented ingame.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
As a player has more than 900 hours as a Police Officer, I have faced this issue many several times and of course, this thing is terrible. There are a bunch of solutions, but I'll mention the two best solutions for the sake of CnR. Option one is if a gangster killed a high WP gangster and you had an assist, you could get the money and the Arrest Points. Option two is when the gangster has a high WP (400+) he won't be able to get killed by a gangster. Those are the best solutions in my opinion, you can consider them very well.
Since you have claimed that's in an exploit, then I am going to be supportive on that.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Russell

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
I'm Positive , I saw that happening several times the weird thing is that there's no punish for such a abuse but also you didn't mention that there's a lot of people getting killed or damaged by random players just because they got a high wanted level not to talk about cops who tries there best to kill a wanted player and then his friend kills him instead and saves him from getting arrested I guess that must be forbidden and should have a punish on people who does that to avoid getting arrested by a cop who be chasing him all over .

Offline FunkSoul

• Chief of SAPD
  • Police Chief
  • Ingame: FunkSoul[SAPD]
It's a good suggestion, would really save time. We spend hours chasing a stafford with a whole army of cops and right when you have completely destroyed a stafford, some random gangster from the same group or whatever jumps in and kills the guy which is quite annoying. All the hardwork in chasing, stopping, destroying the car literally goes to waste within a minute. I'm focussing a bit on the car because no way on Earth would you see a 400+wp suspect escape in a banshee or any other car. And I think the 4 second limit should be extended. They can run like Usain Bolt for 4 seconds or tell their mates to not shoot at them for 4 seconds. Right after 4 seconds finish, what will happen, will they escape if some gangster kills them? Can't we have like an 8 second limit? Or is it too much? Rest is fine, I'm positive on the suggestion.
Chief of San Andreas Police Department.

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Throughout the last period, I have noticed gangsters helping each other not get arrested by killing the wanted gangster right before the cop reaches him. It must be frustrating, we spent a lot of time chasing down the suspect and end up going back to their spawn point once another gangster manages to kill him. Implementing this suggestion would ensure fairness and promote better game-play. Furthermore, this suggestion would cause no harm to any of the players and help prevent gangsters from misusing their access by making life a lot harder on cops. Law units spend a lot of effort trying to take down a criminal, it's not as easy as people might think and that's why this suggestion should be implemented soonest.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
If a 400+ wp gangster gets killed by another gangster from the same group/alliance and was damaged by a cop in the last 4 seconds, he will get jailed by the nearest cop automatically.

Instead of that, I think making 400+ wp gangsters immune to other gangsters; other gangsters immune to 400+ wp gangster (not only for group/alliance members since even if they are not friends, they can help each other in that case) would be better and also if we make it like that for everyone we can avoid any kind of trolling between gangsters since wanted gangsters' rivals could ruin the whole system and they could make it unfair for wanted gangsters.

Anyway, It happens a lot in game especially in criminal villa and both prison release locations, they kill cops as teams and when we are about to kill them, they shoot each other and get respawned from criminal villa or EPR/WPR again. It's so annoying for cops and in the other hand gangsters can farm easy kills / WL like that easily. I'm supporting the idea, positive.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2020, 09:09:52 pm by Efe »

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
I believe that this suggestion is in need of it and quickly because this is considered an abuse of the system, but if that preference/system is added it is possible that we will find many bugs, so I would like to suggest something that may help and is that the last police has caused damage in that The wanted gangster will take advantage, I would like to hear your opinion on this @Dimit because you are who suggested that.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
I believe that this suggestion is in need of it and quickly because this is considered an abuse of the system, but if that preference/system is added it is possible that we will find many bugs, so I would like to suggest something that may help and is that the last police has caused damage in that The wanted gangster will take advantage, I would like to hear your opinion on this @Dimit because you are who suggested that.
in the previous suggestions it was last damager
nearest cop thingy was implemented to the suggestion based on this feedback:

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 8 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
Zero interaction after last review
Ass or tits?

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Unlocked upon request. The next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Philogynist

YearsYearsYears
I believe the gangsters belonging to the same group or alliance shouldn't even be able to kill each other when they are wanted. What are the circumstances which necessitate a gangster to kill their group or alliance mate when they are sought by the police? I'm not familiar with any but the issue with which this suggestion is concerned. Gangsters usually take part in their own activities together when they aren't wanted so that they cannot be distracted by the police seeking suspected criminals. For that reason, I'm not of the belief that the gangsters of the same group or alliance need the ability to kill one another when they are wanted by the police in spite of my awareness of the fact that this topic relates to putting the gangsters with 400 wanted points in jail when they are killed by their group or alliance mates. Anyway, I'd like to declare my approval and support of this suggestion.

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
  • Group: SAPD/B13
I'm absolutely supporting the idea. That is hella annoying and I've been through several fights where gangster would help each other escape being arrested by the police. That is incredibly unfair and they shouldn't be able to interfere with any of the fights once their wanted level becomes as high. As previously mentioned, that is genuinely an abuse of the existing feature but yeah, I wouldn't bother myself complaining them all because that is just a waste of time.
« Last Edit: 15 07, 2020, 11:59:00 am by Toby »
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
Greetings, I have personally encountered this issue before. Regarding gangsters killing their wanted friend so they can able to get away from cops. This remind me of one time chasing a high wanted level suspect near LSA-S with Dimit. And the criminal has 900WL+. He was completely trapped in the middle since Dimit on the other side and I was in the other side. But some how he manage to hide behind the wall and his friend came out of no where and killed him to able to get him out of the situation. It’s unnecessary and unacceptable. I have to give this suggestion a big  Positive  :tick:. Nonetheless, Good luck with other votes !
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas