Author Topic: Jail Breaker - New Criminal Mission (In F5 Criminal Panel)  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Ryan

• State Official
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: UZNZ
  • Ingame: Ryan
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Jail Breaker - New Criminal Mission (In F5 Criminal Panel)
« Reply #15 on: 02 01, 2015, 11:50:43 pm »
Why don't use too the boats? When someone breaks the jail, the boat will auto-spawn and crims can use that, like launch or something, and the boat will be despawned like 2 minutes, I think is sufficient time to criminal go to one carshop or aircraft shop, but maybe for doing jail breaker need 4 criminals to do that, like armed robbery.

Edit: Have spawners like on hospital, to buy on boat.
(GROUP) GEN-Tesla#USNS: even Ryan went to BR, died like a noob and had time to come
Old time :)
Civilian Jobs statistics

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo
« Reply #16 on: 03 01, 2015, 12:20:52 am »
Why don't use too the boats? When someone breaks the jail, the boat will auto-spawn and crims can use that, like launch or something, and the boat will be despawned like 2 minutes, I think is sufficient time to criminal go to one carshop or aircraft shop, but maybe for doing jail breaker need 4 criminals to do that, like armed robbery.

Edit: Have spawners like on hospital, to buy on boat.

Good, I thought of that as well. Altho' a script is already made for using the helicopter and I think it's enough. The boat thing can later on be a add-on.

So far, the fact that this might be added would be awesome enough for now.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

German123

« Reply #17 on: 05 01, 2015, 10:02:39 pm »
It's a great suggestion. And I have another: In front of the jail there is a boat that nobody uses it. In that boat could be a criminal activity, such as Armed Robbery, or criminalevent, which help promote escape from jail.

Offline Class

• hi there
  • Group: ICE
  • Ingame: Class[ICE]
« Reply #18 on: 05 01, 2015, 11:45:15 pm »
It's a great suggestion. And I have another: In front of the jail there is a boat that nobody uses it. In that boat could be a criminal activity, such as Armed Robbery, or criminalevent, which help promote escape from jail.
If you're going to create an armed robbery on an island you can't expect it to be very popular. Not everyone has a plane or a helicopter. Moreover it would be upsetting the peace in SF as one of the main crossing points to Alcatraz is via the area around the bus station, aka bus driver job location. Moreover, if you mean that cargo ship it is actually used by the army anyway we use it to conduct training exercises incase of emergencies.

Feel free to add me on steam, If I know you I'll accept :)

Offline Phille

• Ingame: Phille
« Reply #19 on: 07 01, 2015, 08:50:10 pm »
Whether it will boost escape activity or another script that nobody plays. I'm just unsure about it. In my perspective, I don't want to try to escape because it's not worth the risk; because escaping is just basically adding more time to jail time eventually. It's like.. I rather wait or immediately pay the jail fine than getting a guarantee of even more jail time. That is the one that needs to be fixed.

I completely agree with this, but since there might be a chance for this idea to be added:

If the jail breaker is allowed to use any type of aircraft for a jail break, then how are the cops supposed to reach them and stop them (without making it unfair for one part) before they reach the mission completion point? Because lets be realistic; who would spend their time on the server as a prison guard waiting for someone trying to break free? The jail isn't exactly the most busy place in the server.
Even if someone is actually being a prison guard but isn't fast enough to stop the jail breakers before they take off, then we are back to the first question.

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
« Reply #20 on: 08 01, 2015, 03:49:22 am »
I completely agree with this, but since there might be a chance for this idea to be added:

If the jail breaker is allowed to use any type of aircraft for a jail break, then how are the cops supposed to reach them and stop them (without making it unfair for one part) before they reach the mission completion point? Because lets be realistic; who would spend their time on the server as a prison guard waiting for someone trying to break free? The jail isn't exactly the most busy place in the server.
Even if someone is actually being a prison guard but isn't fast enough to stop the jail breakers before they take off, then we are back to the first question.
We'll never know for sure if it's how you say it is, or how I say it is. If it will get added, only then we will see for sure.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
« Reply #21 on: 09 01, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »
I don't agree with restricting jailbreaking to maverick helicopters only.

If it's really that important, then make regular criminals able to use any aircraft for jailbreaking.

Offline Lattè

• A wise man once said nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Latte
« Reply #22 on: 09 01, 2015, 11:09:31 pm »
I don't agree with restricting jailbreaking to maverick helicopters only.

If it's really that important, then make regular criminals able to use any aircraft for jailbreaking.

Jail break should be restricted to Maverick only because you actually get paid for helping those criminals escape. You can't just go with a Cargobob and get everyone out of jail. Of course the script will not work with the /glue function because a player can just go and get everyone out of jail so it's common sense everyone will use Maverick. Anyways this ideea has  some flaws because....if the script will work with /glue then a single guy will be able to help everyone escape. If the script won't work with glue is there a way to restrict glue in the prison area? If yes, problem solved. If that's not possible there should be a command like /jailbreak and you'll be teleported as a passenger in the nearby aircraft, if there is one.

Anyway the ideea is fine as it is because someone will have to script it and it's better to keep it simple.
« Last Edit: 09 01, 2015, 11:18:13 pm by Lattè »

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
« Reply #23 on: 11 01, 2015, 09:08:29 am »
I think it's very clear that the majority of the community likes the idea, only by looking at the votes 80+ .

I think we discussed enough on this subject, judging by the fact that the same suggestions are being added to the discussion again and again. We should just wait on Arran to give the final answer on this idea.

Thank you everyone for you suggestions and remarks.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Snipe

• Ingame: Snipe
« Reply #24 on: 12 01, 2015, 11:50:11 pm »
What if someone is using let's a maverick to help prisoners escape will have to deliver the escapees to a marker which will appear in remote location on the map. If you manage to successfully deliver them to that location, you'll get some cash and reputation points and the prisoners would lose their wanted level (I know it's unrealistic but it might encourage more people to risk escaping). But in cases like this, the law enforcement should be alerted with a message which will be similar to the robbery ones. I doubt most breakouts will be successful since this feature will motivate more cops to guard the prison and patrol the airspace with hydras and other armed aircraft.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 18 01, 2015, 05:06:35 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.