Author Topic: [Resolved] SAPD / FBI - Job improvement  (Read 10145 times)

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: SAPD / FBI - Job improvement
« Reply #15 on: 01 06, 2012, 12:50:41 pm »
Would be too much if this gets added --> http://cit2.net/forum/index.php?topic=29325.0

No, SAPD and FBI would be fixed if this suggestion is added.
So then only left to script would be for SWAT and AF.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Offline Nolo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #16 on: 02 06, 2012, 11:23:04 pm »
I really think FBI and SAPD, should have the /stinger command as it was sais, normal cops can use it, and do not know how to, and we that have experience can't use it. I think it should be added to these two jobs.
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"

StreetKing_Evo

« Reply #17 on: 13 06, 2012, 09:37:32 pm »
Don't you guys already have enough stuff? I mean seriously, awesome cars, the ability to arrest wanted police officers and the ability to spawn Mavericks. Is this really necessary. I have a feeling the law groups are getting a bit too many features, keep the server fair. (Don't call me a whining criminal because I also am in a LAW group and I play as a cop almost all the time)

Aleks1234

« Reply #18 on: 13 06, 2012, 10:09:40 pm »
Don't you guys already have enough stuff? I mean seriously, awesome cars, the ability to arrest wanted police officers and the ability to spawn Mavericks. Is this really necessary. I have a feeling the law groups are getting a bit too many features, keep the server fair. (Don't call me a whining criminal because I also am in a LAW group and I play as a cop almost all the time)
I agree with this, because how Moneymaker said you already have enough stuff!

Offline Tesla

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Group: U.S. Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: Tesla
« Reply #19 on: 13 06, 2012, 10:23:08 pm »

It is not big deal, we are just asking for /stinger and a skin. Is not fair only normal cops have access to /stinger

StreetKing_Evo

« Reply #20 on: 13 06, 2012, 10:43:16 pm »
It is not big deal, we are just asking for /stinger and a skin. Is not fair only normal cops have access to /stinger

I guess thats alright but dont add the Detective funcionality, at least not for the SAPD.

Offline Tesla

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #21 on: 13 06, 2012, 11:50:33 pm »
I guess thats alright but dont add the Detective funcionality, at least not for the SAPD.

That depends of admins anyway we can do traffic officer and detective job, we just want to be able to do it without leave SAPD job

Offline Nolo

« Reply #22 on: 14 06, 2012, 12:09:38 am »
First of all: We are the Elite Groups and we are supposed to be the superior LAW, that makes us have more privileges than normL cops, but as you said the only thing we have is "awesome" vehicles and spawn Mavericks, THATS ALL.
Second: Get your nose out of this topic this isnt your business.

Your Friend, Nolo
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #23 on: 14 06, 2012, 08:10:41 am »

Absolutely no. We didn't ask for higher payment, neither we did asked for something which isn't available for normal cops.
Have you played CIT ever? If you did, notice this.
Like every other normal gang, we have a base.
Like every other cop, we can spawn Police Cars. Just the same types as normal cops use. We don't spawn Rhinos or NRGs. Only exception is maverick.
Every detective can find clues and earn money, every traffic cop can gain from speed tickets.
So that is all what we want to do. We want to speed ticket, and find out some clues.
Is that much a problem?
And remember, we aren't suggesting this because of our group and making it unfair. But we are doing because the name is SAPD, and No I have not made this group, CIT has made this, just the sameway as SWAT and AF. So would you think SWATs should not get some privileges or AF should not get hunters?
This feature has been suggested infact for you. For everyone. Who would later in their career (if) join SAPD / SWAT / AF should enjoy the job. Currently we cannot find clues or speed ticket like normal cops, so a normal traffic cop or detective cop is higher paid than us. That is the aim of this topic. I think I am very clear and to the point.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

gen.olo

Re: SAPD as traffic officers
« Reply #24 on: 14 06, 2012, 01:49:10 pm »
Ok, points of this suggestion are
- Add Traffic Cop skin to SAPD Job
- Add /stinger for government team / "SAPD Officer" and "Federal Agent" job names.

Agree with that

yasser

Re: SAPD as traffic officers
« Reply #25 on: 14 06, 2012, 01:53:01 pm »
- Add /stinger for government team / "SAPD Officer" and "Federal Agent" job names.
Why not just add the command /stinger ? And why only for SAPD and FBI ? I think SWAT and AF need stingers too.

StreetKing_Evo

« Reply #26 on: 14 06, 2012, 02:09:24 pm »
Second: Get your nose out of this topic this isnt your business.
I have the right to post here so please, keep the stupid comments to yourself.

Offline Nico..

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Nico
« Reply #27 on: 14 06, 2012, 02:38:22 pm »
Ok I don't see why not

Offline Nolo

« Reply #28 on: 14 06, 2012, 06:50:41 pm »
What I meant with this is that if you are going to cause problems when all things are fine, just get out of this topic.

Offline Tesla

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #29 on: 15 06, 2012, 03:37:35 am »

I agree with nolo, I don't understand why you disagree if this topic don't concern with you. Not even a criminal disagree but a cop yes? ffs....