Author Topic: [Resolved] Release Button in X.  (Read 1060 times)

SkyAce96

[Resolved] Release Button in X.
« on: 22 09, 2012, 11:33:37 am »
Just wanted to suggest a small addition to the " X> Click on yourself> options" thingy (as a cop of course). Sometimes, you arrest people you don't want to, especially if you are in an official law group. For example, if you are involved in a foot chase and there is another wanted cop chasing the criminal with you, there is a chance that you can arrest the cop and deprive him from his rights to arrest the criminal. Then, you have to stop the chase and type that cop's full name ACCURATELY to release him, and in the meantime the criminal might escape or kill you. Also, suppose if you have arrested a criminal, but accidentally arrested someone else, by doing /release * , you risk losing your arrest.

Suggestion :-
Add an option, called "Release Player"(or something like that) to the GUI so that we can immediately release the person.

Can it be abused?
Well, I thought about it, and couldn't think of any possible way it could be abused feel free to tell me if it can be in anyway.

This is the GUI I'm talking about,
http://imageshack.us/f/607/mtascreen20120922123557.png/

Do share your thoughts.

« Last Edit: 22 09, 2012, 12:09:49 pm by Arran »

SkyAce96

Re: A Slight Addition.
« Reply #1 on: 22 09, 2012, 11:59:40 am »
Edited the 1st paragraph, read it once more, must make sense now.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: A Slight Addition.
« Reply #2 on: 22 09, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »
It's funny you suggest this the same moment I was thinking about it, so I added it.

Available next restart.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.