Author Topic: [Resolved] Buffalo vehicle for FBI  (Read 20150 times)

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
Re: Requesting to add Buffalo vechile for FBI
« Reply #45 on: 23 09, 2012, 01:06:06 pm »
Mate, FBI needs at least 1 fast car. I mean seriously, we don't have any cars that is quick enough to catch up with criminals in an Infernus,bullet e.t.c. This is a must. +1

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

Offline Albertosso

• Group: ---
  • Ingame: not active
  • Squad: ---
« Reply #46 on: 23 09, 2012, 01:21:05 pm »
Rabbit or Rabbid . :o Good for you. I only care for L5s or Ricks opinion.They will decide,not you by spamming this topic.

Ok... so don't post it there.... Speak directly to an L5. THIS IS A DEBATE TOPIC so don't ask us to "stop spaming".

Wait, so SAPD has Cheetah? Oh.

Yes they have.. trust me.
Ex. Regular Community Member
Ex. RO, SAPD and FP member

Proud player of 2012-2015 era.

in-active - forum only
About me

It's Albert, not Alber, Abler, Alberto, Ablerto or anything like that.

srbija97

« Reply #47 on: 23 09, 2012, 01:24:06 pm »
It is also called Server DEVELOPMENT.I suggested it to develop FBI which is part of CIT.Not some useless debate.

koolonga

« Reply #48 on: 23 09, 2012, 01:57:17 pm »
because they are fast to catch the criminals +1

Huski.FTW

« Reply #49 on: 23 09, 2012, 02:29:07 pm »
Well , that would be helpful for FBI cuz all the Vechiles which can be spawned in FBI base are too slow :D , so +1

MickRelken

« Reply #50 on: 23 09, 2012, 05:44:12 pm »
If you need a fast car to catch criminals buy a fucking car.

Over half of the people agreeing are simply nodding their heads and yelling 'cus fafff--f-f-ffast criminals!!!'.

Guess what?  Those criminals, those ones with fast cars?  FUCKING BOUGHT THEM.  Buy your own fucking sports car and chase them in it.  Holy shit, this should never be implemented, and the cheetah and sultan should be removed IMO.  Buy your own fucking super-cars like everyone else, instead of being a bitch and whining about it.

It's like if criminals asked that they are given free drugs cus cops always win DFR.  'WE NEED FREE DRUGS CUSS CUSCUSCUS COPS! INDFR!"

It's bull-shit, and you all should be ashamed for only voting by vested interests.

srbija97

« Reply #51 on: 23 09, 2012, 05:51:14 pm »
First learn something about gangs,then post here,you should be shame because we are all here seniors for you,newbie.

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #52 on: 23 09, 2012, 06:25:29 pm »
If you need a fast car to catch criminals buy a :o car.

Over half of the people agreeing are simply nodding their heads and yelling 'cus fafff--f-f-ffast criminals!!!'.

Guess what?  Those criminals, those ones with fast cars?  :o BOUGHT THEM.  Buy your own :o sports car and chase them in it.  Holy shit, this should never be implemented, and the cheetah and sultan should be removed IMO.  Buy your own :o super-cars like everyone else, instead of being a bitch and whining about it.

It's like if criminals asked that they are given free drugs cus cops always win DFR.  'WE NEED FREE DRUGS CUSS CUSCUSCUS COPS! INDFR!"

It's bull-shit, and you all should be ashamed for only voting by vested interests.
Pfff....Chillax mate. We are just suggesting...

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

MickRelken

« Reply #53 on: 23 09, 2012, 06:50:40 pm »
First learn something about gangs,then post here,you should be shame because we are all here seniors for you,newbie.
I have plenty experience with this game and games like this with gangs and so on, and good on you for immediately assuming im a newbie, I didn't realize forum accounts were connected with ingame... oh wait, they ain't son.

And the fact that you use such a fallacious string of logic, I'm going to ignore you from now on. 

Pfff....Chillax mate. We are just suggesting...
Suggesting that you get free sports cars is fucking ridiculous.

srbija97

« Reply #54 on: 23 09, 2012, 07:18:50 pm »
I have plenty experience with this game and games like this with gangs and so on, and good on you for immediately assuming im a newbie, I didn't realize forum accounts were connected with ingame... oh wait, they ain't son.

And the fact that you use such a fallacious string of logic, I'm going to ignore you from now on. 
Suggesting that you get free sports cars is :o ridiculous.

First of all I dont care for other games,I know that I have more exp than you.Try googling MIB Buffalo.Suggesting Sport car,HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAH you make  :o laughing .What is Cheetah or Sultan Silly .

Offline malevolentdonut

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: malevolentdonut
« Reply #55 on: 23 09, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »
I believe Buffalo would fit so much with FBI, since we need high-speed cars!
This car got a great handling, a nice resistance and is a perfect car for Police Chases, a big +1 from me!

Offline Slayer

« Reply #56 on: 24 09, 2012, 12:24:57 am »
Rabbit or Rabbid . :o Good for you. I only care for L5s or Ricks opinion.They will decide,not you by spamming this topic.
Like I said, we don't care if you care. This is Server Development and we give our opinion because we can, and we re not breaking any rule so deal with it. You seem don't even know what is spamming LOL.

Buffalo is police car for these guys up spamming -1.Google it.
Very funny that you said that because the Buffalo its the Catalina's car in GTA SA, a criminal. Lol

It is also called Server DEVELOPMENT.I suggested it to develop FBI which is part of CIT.Not some useless debate.
Server Development its itself a debate, since everyone give his opinion about determined feature.

First of all I dont care for other games,I know that I have more exp than you.Try googling MIB Buffalo.Suggesting Sport car,HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAH you make  :o laughing .What is Cheetah or Sultan Silly .
You are just FAILING for yourself, that "MIB Buffalo" that you say its from GTA IV, and this is GTA:SA, and you're saying that you don't care for other games.. hilarious.

So you think you're right because you are more "senior" that him...? LMAO Nice fallacie Ad Hominem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem)

PD:  The only one here giving 1+ are the FBIs LOL, they think they can get anything for just post it and give 1+..
« Last Edit: 24 09, 2012, 12:34:10 am by Slayer »
Good Bye CIT <3

Offline Tesla

• Senior Community Member
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Group: U.S. Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: Tesla
« Reply #57 on: 24 09, 2012, 12:37:24 am »
IDK why some people say -1 because "unffair you have spawners blablabla" that doesn't affect to you, it is decision of Staffs if they give the car to FBI or don't. If you are too jelly of spawners, get out from here and go to raise your own group, or apply for a law or PA group  ;)

Offline Slayer

« Reply #58 on: 24 09, 2012, 12:43:05 am »
IDK why some people say -1 because "unffair you have spawners blablabla" that doesn't affect to you, it is decision of Staffs if they give the car to FBI or don't. If you are too jelly of spawners, get out from here and go to raise your own group, or apply for a law or PA group  ;)

If there given more advantages to FBI clearly affects the game balance, so, obviously that affect us and all players. We're not jelly I even feel sorry because it seems FBI can't buy their owns Buffalos  ;D

Just like noobs ask for money, FBI ask for cars.
Good Bye CIT <3

SpecialK

« Reply #59 on: 24 09, 2012, 01:20:12 am »
Just like noobs ask for money, FBI ask for cars.

is it sooooo terrible that we have a car worse than what a police detective can spawn? Tell real life police officers to buy their partol cars and see how that ends up. Remember cops only have one thing they can do, arrest. We cant even attempt to arrest people in cars like the infernus and nrg, because our fastest car goes 88 mph. You guys can turf and do whatever but is it so unfair to let us have a car that is worse than a car that normal cops can spawn? Why dont you complain that SAPD has a cheetah, and AF has hunter/hydras, and SWAT has cheetah? We are the only group with a car that doesnt go 100 mph.