Author Topic: [Resolved] Buffalo vehicle for FBI  (Read 20148 times)

Offline Slayer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Requesting to add Buffalo vechile for FBI
« Reply #60 on: 24 09, 2012, 01:40:59 am »
is it sooooo terrible that we have a car worse than what a police detective can spawn?
You can spawn a Cheetah in SAPD base.

Tell real life police officers to buy their partol cars and see how that ends up
Yeah, but patrol cars are not sport cars

Remember cops only have one thing they can do, arrest.
Criminals have many things to do and they buy their cars anyway, that's irrelevant, you can arrest with owned cars.

We cant even attempt to arrest people in cars like the infernus and nrg, because our fastest car goes 88 mph.
So buy a Infernus or a NRG, criminals have to do it, they don't get free cars (except PA, but that's a minority)

You guys can turf and do whatever but is it so unfair to let us have a car that is worse than a car that normal cops can spawn?
Its not worse, you can spawn more cars, and can spawn a Cheetah in SAPD base.

Why dont you complain that SAPD has a cheetah, and AF has hunter/hydras, and SWAT has cheetah?
SAPD and SWAT needs the cheetah, and AF needs the hunter/hydras for doing airstrikes, why I should complain?

We are the only group with a car that doesnt go 100 mph.
Why you just don't buy the car, why you have to get everything free?
Good Bye CIT <3

james298

« Reply #61 on: 24 09, 2012, 02:07:57 am »
They have enough car spawners, then they ask for more..

SpecialK

« Reply #62 on: 24 09, 2012, 02:15:02 am »
you can spawn more cars, and can spawn a Cheetah in SAPD base.
SAPD and SWAT needs the cheetah, and AF needs the hunter/hydras for doing airstrikes, why I should complain?
Why you just don't buy the car, why you have to get everything free?

Why do SAPD and SWAT need Cheetahs and we dont? What makes them different?
Sure we can drive to SAPD base and get a Cheetah but if you say we can do that than why cant we have it in our own base? whats the difference?
Do you have to whine every time law asks for something? If being a crim is soooo awful and unfair then why arent you a cop?

Offline Slayer

« Reply #63 on: 24 09, 2012, 02:47:17 am »
Why do SAPD and SWAT need Cheetahs and we dont? What makes them different?
Sure we can drive to SAPD base and get a Cheetah but if you say we can do that than why cant we have it in our own base? whats the difference?
I never said FBI shouldn't get a Cheetah..

Do you have to whine every time law asks for something?
Just like you whine when a criminal ask for something,I'm disagree when criminal ask unbalanced things too.

If being a crim is soooo awful and unfair then why arent you a cop?
Because being a cop its too easy and boring  ;)
Good Bye CIT <3

SpecialK

« Reply #64 on: 24 09, 2012, 02:58:13 am »
I never said FBI shouldn't get a Cheetah..
Just like you whine when a criminal ask for something,I'm disagree when criminal ask unbalanced things too.
1. so its ok for us to have a cheetah but not buffalo?
2. I dont whine whens crims ask for stuff, Ive been a crim 300 hours out of my 440. I even voted for the crims to get more drugs at dfr
« Last Edit: 24 09, 2012, 03:19:10 am by SpecialK »

Offline Slayer

« Reply #65 on: 24 09, 2012, 03:23:13 am »
1. so its ok for us to have a cheetah but not buffalo?
2. I dont whine whens crims ask for stuff, Ive been a crim 300 hours out of my 440. I even voted for the crims to get more drugs at dfr

You can get a cheetah actually, how any FBI can be so lazy that can't even go to take it at SAPD base, its a few meters of your base. And you can even take vehicles at the farm..
Good Bye CIT <3

SpecialK

« Reply #66 on: 24 09, 2012, 03:29:39 am »
You can get a cheetah actually, how any FBI can be so lazy that can't even go to take it at SAPD base, its a few meters of your base. And you can even take vehicles at the farm..

Why would I drive all the way to the farm for one? I dont understand why you have a problem with this forreal. We want a car that will be good enough to chase crims in fast cars, but not a car the other official law already have. It illogical to have to go to the SAPD base every time we want a faster car when we can have one spawn in our base. You cant even give me one logical reason why we cant have it.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #67 on: 24 09, 2012, 03:34:20 am »
Why would I drive all the way to the farm for one? I dont understand why you have a problem with this forreal. We want a car that will be good enough to chase crims in fast cars, but not a car the other official law already have. It illogical to have to go to the SAPD base every time we want a faster car when we can have one spawn in our base. You cant even give me one logical reason why we cant have it.

You have the chase crims with OWNED cars, so what's the logical solution? Buy a car  ;)
Good Bye CIT <3

SpecialK

« Reply #68 on: 24 09, 2012, 03:38:21 am »
You have the chase crims with OWNED cars, so what's the logical solution? Buy a car  ;)

then tell SAPD, SWAT, and AF to buy their vehicles then if its that  big of a deal.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #69 on: 24 09, 2012, 03:42:21 am »
then tell SAPD, SWAT, and AF to buy their vehicles then if its that  big of a deal.

No, they are fine with the cars hey have,and FBI too.. if you want a better car just buy it, that's all.
Good Bye CIT <3

Gunslinger

« Reply #70 on: 24 09, 2012, 07:13:23 am »
I'll completely ignore this random argument that is currently going on and say that this was actually decided even before I left the FBI. Wondering why you guys took so long until you could ask for it.

Regards,
FBI Fake Director/Ex-Chief of Investigation Gunslinger

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #71 on: 24 09, 2012, 08:00:46 am »
If there given more advantages to FBI clearly affects the game balance, so, obviously that affect us and all players. We're not jelly I even feel sorry because it seems FBI can't buy their owns Buffalos  ;D

Just like noobs ask for money, FBI ask for cars.
Orly? stop calling us noobs you making fight and if you don't want that buffalo be added just give -1 and say why you gave -1 thats all.
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

srbija97

« Reply #72 on: 24 09, 2012, 08:05:42 am »
I'll completely ignore this random argument that is currently going on and say that this was actually decided even before I left the FBI. Wondering why you guys took so long until you could ask for it.

Regards,

ohhh,we started planing this 3 months ago, ask Vega.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #73 on: 24 09, 2012, 08:13:02 am »
just give -1 and say why you gave -1 thats all.

That's why I'm doing duh.. If this gets accepted its kinda obvious how biased it is the "Server Development" but well hope the criminals ask some advantages too and call they gangmates for give 1+ Just like FBI is doing it now..

Regards,

So FBI decide for himself for advantage himself? Yeah so I want some advantages too without asking anyone. You think you can come and ask any car because you re in a LAW official group, wow, then I want a Buffalo spawner for my house too pls because I "need" it  ;D
« Last Edit: 24 09, 2012, 08:15:24 am by Slayer »
Good Bye CIT <3

Furious.

« Reply #74 on: 24 09, 2012, 08:57:03 am »
No, they are fine with the cars hey have,and FBI too.. if you want a better car just buy it, that's all.
Sir, Will you give us the money to buy cars? And you are not in any official law group to argue like this...
As Pager said, Just put +1 or -1 and tell the reason why. Nothing more. We dont want anyone to ruin this topic.