Author Topic: [Resolved] Add a panel of log in F6.  (Read 4521 times)

karimmagdy

Re: Add a panel of log in F6.
« Reply #30 on: 25 11, 2012, 08:36:02 pm »
Your suggestion is pretty useful for gang controlling, but I think it will lag the server because as we all know their is lots of gangs on the server and every second their is a change in every group panel so it will do some lag to the server and the cracky groups that mostly in every second their is like 5 person joined the group and 3 were kicked and 2 are promoted, refreshing and adding all of these info to that panel will lag the server, -1   

~~Dan~~

« Reply #31 on: 26 11, 2012, 05:38:46 pm »
Yes, I agree with this, you can keep track of grouphoppers too and you can blacklist them. Also this would be a very handy idea because most groups in their sub-board have a log topic so it would be very useful.

Krzyza

« Reply #32 on: 26 11, 2012, 05:43:04 pm »
Your suggestion is pretty useful for gang controlling, but I think it will lag the server because as we all know their is lots of gangs on the server and every second their is a change in every group panel so it will do some lag to the server and the cracky groups that mostly in every second their is like 5 person joined the group and 3 were kicked and 2 are promoted, refreshing and adding all of these info to that panel will lag the server, -1
We already have a panel, but without log, this will not affect the server with lag, cus this is a simple script, let's compare this with the duels, that were recently added, duels have a script much heavier, and did not affected anything the server connection.
No problem with lag.

Regards

Eduard

« Reply #33 on: 06 12, 2012, 09:30:36 pm »
Simple and awesome idea , that would be helpful and useful ... We need it atm

Mert

« Reply #34 on: 06 12, 2012, 10:21:15 pm »
Wow , Really you tought nice , would be very useful .

Krzyza

« Reply #35 on: 20 12, 2012, 06:28:33 pm »
This can be moved to "Completed Suggestions" is already IG.

/grouphistory
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2012, 04:49:53 pm by Krzyza »