Author Topic: [Resolved] Secret Deaths  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Secret Deaths
« Reply #30 on: 09 12, 2012, 01:51:51 pm »
Well ye i'm agree with you kills and deaths must be not shown at /stats because people can easily calculate it kills/deaths and there is your kdr so i'm totally agree with u +1 let it be secret in stats
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Quad

« Reply #31 on: 09 12, 2012, 02:09:34 pm »
Why would you really want to hide the Kills/Deaths. This is something to show if good player/or not. This is good for the applicants who are trying to join Gangs.

Srbinsegal

« Reply #32 on: 09 12, 2012, 02:37:47 pm »
Why would you really want to hide the Kills/Deaths. This is something to show if good player/or not. This is good for the applicants who are trying to join Gangs.
Bcs people worry too much about it. Law guys coming to LV every day. Why? To increase KDR by random killing. Its just one example why is it bad.

Krzyza

« Reply #33 on: 09 12, 2012, 03:39:11 pm »
Let them come and die. Why should we stop random killing in LV ? LOL. It's LV. This city should be a total chaos.
Well, you can say here that LV should be a chaos, but when you're in LV and see groups random invites and players killing you for no reason, I'm sure you speak in GC:
"Noobs everywhere, LV is full of noobs"
Or something like this.

Regards

Offline Haftbefehl

• Donator L3
  • Honor to whom honor is due!
  • Group: nR7Gaming
  • Ingame: Haftbefehl
« Reply #34 on: 09 12, 2012, 03:48:57 pm »
Well, you can say here that LV should be a chaos, but when you're in LV and see groups random invites and players killing you for no reason, I'm sure you speak in GC:
"Noobs everywhere, LV is full of noobs"
Or something like this.

Regards
You think if they will disable KDR or Kill/Death stats, it will be lower or they will stop with this senseless kills? It should stay how is it at the moment - would be totally unfair for those guys who love to fight and stayed all this time in LV to rise their Kill stats.Its same as we would disable Arrest stats.

Krzyza

« Reply #35 on: 09 12, 2012, 03:51:28 pm »
You think if they will disable KDR or Kill/Death stats, it will be lower or they will stop with this senseless kills? It should stay how is it at the moment - would be totally unfair for those guys who love to fight and stayed all this time in LV to rise their Kill stats.Its same as we would disable Arrest stats.
Dude, why KDR is SECRET? and how many times I'm supposed to explain that?
Btw Just send your -1.
I'll not explain this again.
Edit: KDR is already SECRET, when you know why KDR is secret, you can send a PM to me and talk about this.
« Last Edit: 09 12, 2012, 03:53:58 pm by Krzyza »

Gucci1

« Reply #36 on: 09 12, 2012, 05:54:17 pm »
I believe its a great idea. But what about group requirements?

scripting

« Reply #37 on: 09 12, 2012, 09:19:22 pm »
I like your Idea
Realy with death and kill You can see The KDR
Example
Some One
Death = 4532
Kill = 10323
KDR = 10323/4532 = 2.27
anyway +1 Great

G.Recon

« Reply #38 on: 09 12, 2012, 09:40:11 pm »

They should create a new type of ratio that is only customised for turfing and criminal groups. The KDR is not really 100% accurate because the players probably used /kill a lot of times and it counts as 1 illegitimate death.

Maybe a (Turf Defended):(Turf Lost) ratio. It shows if the players are good at defending the turfs or not. The "Turf Lost" will only count as 1 when you attempted to defend the turf and failed to defend it.

Offline tays0n#

• Regular Community Member
  • I'd rather be honest than impressive.
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #39 on: 10 12, 2012, 01:16:13 pm »
It's not a difficult way to see if that poeple is good or not just by testing him IG as adding a standards
The best gift you could ever give someone is your time because you're giving them something that you will never get back.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #40 on: 10 12, 2012, 01:45:13 pm »
I agree with you but by doing this groups wouldn't be able to know how good each man has done with kills and deaths.

vito16

« Reply #41 on: 10 12, 2012, 03:10:35 pm »
U are rigth about that.Many groups use the kdr,kills,deaths for eleminate system.and poor guys can't join this groups I dont have this problem buy they need it so +1