Author Topic: [Resolved] Damage proof unless violent criminal  (Read 5108 times)

psyKapa

[Resolved] Damage proof unless violent criminal
« on: 10 12, 2012, 09:04:56 pm »
Have you ever been running after a criminal for tons of time and then a random cop comes and simply kills the wanted? Most of the times they do not even get the arrest due to the new arrest system, so imo it is a abuse.

What if, cops can not make any damage to any criminal unless they have done some violent crime in the past 60 seconds?

It would basically work the same way as the new arrest system works but regarding the damage that a player takes.

So by this, when you are running after a criminal for tons of time and a cop comes and starts shooting just so the criminal dies and spawn in a hospital so they can easily arrest, it wont simply work.

Please let me know if this suggestion can be improved in any manner.
« Last Edit: 09 01, 2013, 12:32:19 am by Arran »

Offline Zergad

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
  • Ingame: Zergad
Re: Cops simply coming and kill arresting
« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 2012, 10:52:47 pm »
Good Idea.

-Tazer should work against Criminals, even if they didnt use violent the last 1 Min.
-Destroy Cars, who sit Criminals inside , shouldnt gain Stars and Cop shouldnt lose HP, if the Cop shoot on Criminal.

F0rjb

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 2012, 11:25:17 pm »
great idea but if u increase the time a bit it will be better..

psyKapa

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 2012, 11:55:30 pm »
Good Idea.

-Tazer should work against Criminals, even if they didnt use violent the last 1 Min.
-Destroy Cars, who sit Criminals inside , shouldnt gain Stars and Cop shouldnt lose HP, if the Cop shoot on Criminal.

Of-course that this things will stay, the only thing that should be changed is the damage done to the HP of the criminal while shooting.

It would basically work the same way as the new arrest system works but regarding the damage that a player takes.

Offline Tesla

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S. Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: Tesla
« Reply #4 on: 11 12, 2012, 12:09:01 am »
This is a very good idea, random cops will have to turn their brain on and learn how the new arrest system works.

psyKapa

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 2012, 12:42:15 am »
This is a very good idea, random cops will have to turn their brain on and learn how the new arrest system works.

Not only that but some criminals try to surrender but some cops still kill them just to receive one more death in the stats.

adarshleo

« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 2012, 01:26:52 am »
I suggest it would be a better idea making it 2 mins instead of 1 min. 1 min goes past too fastly.

psyKapa

« Reply #7 on: 11 12, 2012, 03:07:18 am »
I suggest it would be a better idea making it 2 mins instead of 1 min. 1 min goes past too fastly.

That would have to go in another voting.

Offline UnRegular

• Junior Community Member
  • ಠ_ಠ
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #8 on: 11 12, 2012, 07:14:52 am »
Sounds really nice this way we can reduce the kill arrests

pragu

« Reply #9 on: 11 12, 2012, 07:38:37 am »
Too good to see a Law trying to do some good for criminals... :)

psyKapa

« Reply #10 on: 11 12, 2012, 07:51:33 am »
Are you trying to say that cops cannot kill wanted criminals unless they've actually done a violent crime to them in the past 60 seconds and can only resort to the tazer until then?

You will only be able to take HP from criminals that have done any kind of violent crimes in the past 60 secs. And yes you should be able to taze them.

Too good to see a Law trying to do some good for criminals... :)

It will benefit both sides.

psyKapa

« Reply #11 on: 11 12, 2012, 09:10:32 am »
Well, I agree that this would help enforce the new arrest system on noobish cops. The problem I have with this is that there are some players that have told me ingame that sometimes, kill arrest has worked on 6 star criminals, even when they haven't committed a violent crime to them in the past 60 secs. But they say that other times, it doesn't work. And this has happened to me as well. I don't know if that's a bug or what.

It is probably a bug since the same happened to me but only in the begining. There was a crim shooting me, when I killed the crim, I got no arrest.

Offline Zach

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 11 12, 2012, 09:11:56 am »
Well, I agree that this would help enforce the new arrest system on noobish cops. The problem I have with this is that there are some players that have told me ingame that sometimes, kill arrest has worked on 6 star criminals, even when they haven't committed a violent crime to them in the past 60 secs. But they say that other times, it doesn't work. And this has happened to me as well. I don't know if that's a bug or what.

Never happened to me, I've had 6 stars and been killed and haven't gone to jail.
I miss nr7

Online Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #13 on: 11 12, 2012, 08:24:49 pm »
voted +60 violent act. I think killing a crim just because they are wanted (and you cant kill arrest) it should be counted as DM
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

cmkilla

« Reply #14 on: 12 12, 2012, 03:04:30 pm »
I do agree with this, since I was house robbing yesterday and had 3 stars and was killed over 4 times which adds up to me loosing 5k due to the hours I've played. The cops now are just shooting at you for just getting a single star and it feels as though they are brainless and don't care as to what is going on around them. As one says killing a criminal who hasn't done a violent act should count as DM... well unless they disable damage.