Author Topic: [Resolved] Damage proof unless violent criminal  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Cops simply coming and kill arresting
« Reply #30 on: 19 12, 2012, 01:49:18 am »
Why should cops be restricted to be able to kill criminals when they are shooting while cops can be killed at anytime? I find this bullshit ( unless the rule#1 change was revoked ).

it was revoked due to crybaby cops ;p
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline Jamie

• Honorable
  • A Ban-Evaders Nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Taskforce
  • Ingame: Jamie
« Reply #31 on: 19 12, 2012, 01:50:10 am »
it was revoked due to crybaby cops ;p

Crybaby cops? I stated how unbalanced CnR was due to the new Rule #1 change and it was changed.
Head Chief of Police
If you have forgotten your IG Account Password. Please Visit the : Account Recovery Board
Consistence is key
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. (Rocky)

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #32 on: 19 12, 2012, 01:52:08 am »
Crybaby cops? I stated how unbalanced CnR was due to the new Rule #1 change and it was changed.

the only reason it was revoked because a topic was created about it being unfair and shit (and I doubt crims made that lol)
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
  • a.k.a "JackPrice"
  • Ingame: CaptainPrice
« Reply #33 on: 25 12, 2012, 05:08:52 pm »
I like your idea and this where you said I see it almost every time when I login in game. It would be rather if we only increase the time from 60sec to 1min and 30 secs. Also many cops as you said they care only for the kills and not for the arrests. This is very nervous.
« Last Edit: 25 12, 2012, 05:18:15 pm by CaptainPrice »
" Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

Bunny

« Reply #34 on: 25 12, 2012, 05:22:23 pm »
What would be a violent act? Shooting, or attacking, even if its not a person (such as shooting the air) should be considered as a violent act in this situation.

I also feel with this script, criminals will troll us, just like criminals with VIP land with the jet-packs on our helicopter causing us to die, or when a criminal jumps in front of our vehicle, causing us to loss hp.

« Last Edit: 25 12, 2012, 05:32:22 pm by Bunny »

s3phir0th115

« Reply #35 on: 26 12, 2012, 05:24:03 pm »
I agree with option 2.  I think perhaps the most obvious sign that cops abuse this is when they end up firing more ammo at me to kill me for a 1 star than they could possibly obtain in cash for an arrest.  At that point you can tell they're not killing for their job.

In my view it's done as a butthurt move for when they failed to arrest, or when they don't want to actually chase down somebody, but would prefer to just troll them by the free kill.

And I'll note that the majority of my wanted levels are obtained by either robbing or drug dealing.  This really doesn't warrant the amount of violence I get for it from cops oftentimes, especially when you account for things like vehicle damage, etc.  I've had cops wreck my car completely and kill me over a 1 star.  It's rather absurd.

Edit:
Thinking about this though, would this be implemented in such a way to allow criminal vehicles to be shot?  Something many have resorted to arrest me have been to shoot up my bike to get me off that first, then try the arrest, or more commonly, just kill me.  There is a lot of complication to the, "No car DM'ing" thing.
Having played both sides, though been on criminal more, I think it's fair to say that the option to shoot up a car should be left in.  Sometimes there is just no other sensible way to approach a high star criminal.
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2012, 06:35:50 pm by s3phir0th115 »