Author Topic: [Resolved]New F1  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
[Resolved]New F1
« on: 25 12, 2012, 02:55:35 pm »
The current F1 was meant to be better than the old one but actually it made it more messy, confusing and complicated to use. We need a new one that only 2 grid lists rather than 3 and the rules should be in the same grid list as the documentation.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Ct

Re: [Resolved]New F1
« Reply #1 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:58:54 pm »
Sure this will help the newcomers as it will be easier to use,i don't see any negative sides to this.
Voted +1.

|TF|Inostracevia|TSF|

« Reply #2 on: 26 12, 2012, 09:18:40 pm »
umm , wasn't this implemented earlier today?

- Made F1 documentation significantly more simpler to use (Arran)

s3phir0th115

« Reply #3 on: 26 12, 2012, 11:15:24 pm »
I'd agree, though I think more detail should be given to the rules presented with this as part of the overhall.  For example, the issue outlined in this topic:  https://cit2.net/forum/index.php?topic=54651.0

I could easily see that issue being a lack of awareness that what they're doing counts as deathmatching.  There are a lot of new players, and myself included, that honestly thought it was considered fair game to kill criminals as a cop just for being wanted when they started out.  I'll bet you if you ask most criminals if they know getting killed for having a wanted level less than 6 while being non-violent actions counts as death matching, that they honestly wouldn't know that.

I know the wording says no deathmatching without reason, but clarification would really help new players.  There's obviously a lack of awareness of a lot of this given how prevalent some of these behaviors are.

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #4 on: 26 12, 2012, 11:16:13 pm »
This is already in game.
Innovation fuels success