Author Topic: [Resolved] Disabling HP Loss for Official Law Group  (Read 1720 times)

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
[Resolved] Disabling HP Loss for Official Law Group
« on: 25 12, 2012, 05:30:47 pm »
Hello guys,
As some of you might know, cops gets their HP slapped when they shoot a guy or simply by running over someone which might be and accident. What I'm asking to be changed here that people from Official Law Groups, like Armed Forces, FBI, SAPD, and SWAT doesn't need to be slapped like normal cops.

Why you might ask?
As an official group member with a lot of rules that is enforced on them, they most likely won't shoot a guy on purpose to make them mad. And the main reason I asked for this is because, if we accidentally ran over a guy on the street, we lose health, it's the fault that people stayed in the middle of the street, but we get the punishment. You might ask, why not disable this for all cops? Some cops are just being a cop for trolling, you wouldn't want a cop comes to you and randomly ramming you and getting away with it, do you?

Will this cause problems or abuse?
In my opinion, an official law group member would not abuse this even if they do, the victim won't get any damage whatsoever. This however might increase trolling against other group member, but I think it's not much of a big deal.

Before voting, I wanted to say again that what I asked to be removed is that the HP slap when a cop run over an unwanted player for Official Law Group. If you agree with me, please vote yes, if you don't please enlighten me on how this could be a big abuse for the official law group.

Regards,
JosefMTD.
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2012, 01:03:19 pm by Arran »

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

boyet2311

Re: Disabling HP Decreasing Script for Official Law Group
« Reply #1 on: 25 12, 2012, 05:48:50 pm »
You have my support cause I always crushed a new people are walking on the way so my HP has going to half I think official law group are need but not all official law are annest there is a troller you didn't saw it cause you have not included them Would like to added it

Offline Demon

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Demon
« Reply #2 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:01:29 pm »
Yes from me, since it is so annoying to lose hp if you shot a medic or clivain or drive over them by a mistake or something and dies, that is so annoying, since I am not in any official law group but that would be annoying for all.

RABI3

« Reply #3 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:04:10 pm »
Yes,

1: Its really annoying and causing trouble.
2: Official member are not abusers.Even if one does, there will be no victims(no one will abuse it anyway unless a retarded)

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #4 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:10:06 pm »
Oh sorry,

Yes

It'll be usefull near BR/DFR/PD ,
When they're trying to kill crims they can get killed because there are so many players havn't a wanted start points.

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #5 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:35:58 pm »
I voted for "Yes" because official law groups won't abuse it and that would be helpful in Criminal events outside of Br/dfr/pdr there are many none wanted criminals running in the street so they will shoot them and lose their HP so let this be fixed
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline Terror.

• Regular Community Member
  • Black Hawks <3
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: xC|Terror#R
  • Squad: Raven Squad
« Reply #6 on: 25 12, 2012, 06:57:47 pm »
I am criminal most of the times.I agree with you as I have seen those unnecessary incidents happening around.Mainly at criminal events.I vote yes as you said its only for official law groups,which means only mature and loyal members are there.

So,you got my support for sure.
« Last Edit: 25 12, 2012, 07:00:47 pm by Terror7 »

psyKapa

« Reply #7 on: 25 12, 2012, 08:05:58 pm »
I was not able to understand one thing, you saying that they should not receive the "slap" while hitting each others? Or while they hit other people? (civilians, etc...)

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #8 on: 25 12, 2012, 08:46:24 pm »
When hitting unwanted civilians/criminals, AFAIK we don't lose health anymore when we hit other cops.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

psyKapa

« Reply #9 on: 25 12, 2012, 08:56:49 pm »
When hitting unwanted civilians/criminals, AFAIK we don't lose health anymore when we hit other cops.

That is what I thought.

Well I will have to vote No, why? because even if clearly the players from official groups don't loose health, it would be in my opinion a unfair advantage to other cops when they are shooting criminals. Many times when we are having "wars" between criminals and cops, some civilians/unwanted criminals get in the way, making us loose health, with this addition, they would be able to shoot freely without worrying about loosing health.

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #10 on: 25 12, 2012, 09:07:53 pm »
That is what I thought.

Well I will have to vote No, why? because even if clearly the players from official groups don't loose health, it would be in my opinion a unfair advantage to other cops when they are shooting criminals. Many times when we are having "wars" between criminals and cops, some civilians/unwanted criminals get in the way, making us loose health, with this addition, they would be able to shoot freely without worrying about loosing health.

i voted no and agree with Powder about the unfair advantage
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Fady-Atef

« Reply #11 on: 25 12, 2012, 09:10:10 pm »
I voted with yes , its really very annoying when you lose hp just because a guy is standing in the middle of the road and official law group members wont troll by shooting an unwanted guy ofc.

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #12 on: 25 12, 2012, 09:31:59 pm »
Totally agree with you Josef , I get really angry when driving my car on the right side and a civilian or an unwanted criminal stands in the middle of the road and I run over him by accident = I get 100hp slapped .

I am with this suggestion .

Regards
Deadly

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
  • a.k.a "JackPrice"
  • Ingame: CaptainPrice
« Reply #13 on: 25 12, 2012, 10:38:23 pm »
I fully agree with you,because if someone is in a official team means that he is respectful and good player. So don't needs decrease to his hp. Also always the problem is a guy which stands in the middle of the road or a guy which hits you with his car when you drive from the right side of the road.
" Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Law Representative
« Reply #14 on: 26 12, 2012, 06:13:47 am »
Yes this is a little bit unfair with Official law side but I think it should be same for Official LAW and a simple COP because its also a little bit unfair with us too we are also humans we can also mistook. It will be helpful for all LAWS
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative