Author Topic: [Resolved]Island Hospital  (Read 1029 times)

adarshleo

[Resolved]Island Hospital
« on: 28 12, 2012, 06:37:43 am »
1. I wanted to suggest that the Island turf hospital should be made a no camp area for 2 mins. The reason it should be a no camp area is because wanted criminals just run around there without getting arrested because it is a protected area. The reason it should be no camp area for 2 mins is  the protected area now is quite big and sometimes it just take too long to make it to the spawners.

2. The number of resources in the island hospital should be reduced because most of the computer gets lag while in the hospital.

EDIT: 3. The AFK dimension has a bug, that is when we go AFK we will get underground the floor from which we cant escape in any other way other than doing /kill.

- Adarshleo

« Last Edit: 28 12, 2012, 06:12:17 pm by Adarshleo »

adarshleo

Re: Island Hospital
« Reply #1 on: 28 12, 2012, 04:37:28 pm »
The lag in the hospital is due to so much trees that are placed around. I will try to give you a video the epic lag on my PC while there.

teemo

« Reply #2 on: 28 12, 2012, 05:41:51 pm »
The map has many things but I don't lag on that place much. I will ask something before saying my opinion, what's its time to stay there in hospital?

adarshleo

« Reply #3 on: 28 12, 2012, 06:10:11 pm »
The island hospital is not a no camp area, so no time.

Terminator

« Reply #4 on: 28 12, 2012, 06:15:23 pm »
Yeah, it is just annoying when criminals go and camp there.

My suggestion : To remove the non camping thing for cops and wanted criminals.

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #5 on: 28 12, 2012, 08:56:21 pm »
Fixed on next restart:

You have 1 minute to leave the area or you get killed, also cops can use the nightstick on the protected area, so it's not an excuse. I tested myself, 1 minute is more than enough.

If you go to the AFK dimension, you'll get frozen, so the bug doesn't apply anymore.

I don't have access to the maps, and there aren't that many objects to make you lag.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live