Author Topic: Early February 2013  (Read 13118 times)

mahdi jemaa

Re: Early February 2013
« Reply #45 on: 12 02, 2013, 01:13:18 pm »
Great news ,as I see a few staffs can not script they need to learn cuz we need loyal staffs
:]

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #46 on: 12 02, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »
Great news ,as I see a few staffs can not script they need to learn cuz we need loyal staffs
:]

Some people still don't understand. You know what, never mind, if you understand the topic then good but judging by the amount of replies that don't understand, you should read things more carefully.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

vishalpandey

« Reply #47 on: 12 02, 2013, 01:55:11 pm »
good luck Arran and company for scripting thingy  ;D

serg06

« Reply #48 on: 12 02, 2013, 03:30:23 pm »
What was the reason for asking for MTA hacks on hackforums then?

Did you try some? http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=53215.0

At least the minecraft bit was true since you seem to like "cracking minecraft accounts" http://pastebin.com/Vh2Tan7p

I'd have linked to the topic I saw about you asking for hacks but hackforums won't let any of the results be viewed by guests.

This is completely off topic, anyway.

It was purely out if curiosity. ;p

I know how many trainers are for GTA:SA, so I thought - why can't I just use those basic codes and recreate them fo MTA?

Well, I was wrong. Not even GTA:SA hacks/w.e. exist.
All of the trainers just access the GTA:SA cheat codes and send them instead of you.

I did find one in the end, but it was just a source code for ver. 1.1.

That ban appeal was true. :p

If you're wondering about the Minecraft accounts, I was getting them to sell them.
I ran a super succesful account shop on http://www.nodusgriefing.com/.

I was the first one to implement business into it - I made about $200 by selling alts, then wrote a blackhatting ebook and an alt-getting ebook that made me a bit over $1,000 in a month until they were leaked.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. ;p

Offline ElTongaZ

• Senior Community Member
  • Fly on... Little wing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: ElTongaZ
  • Squad: Anti Riot
« Reply #49 on: 12 02, 2013, 04:12:40 pm »
mapping is not too hard. The real sh*t is finding people that have skills for scripting in the first place but they need time too. You also need to find people that don't stop scripting because they are bored. I was thinkig about if you are a "senior community member" then you can apply somwhere for script lessons.

this is my opinion.
Mapping is not as easy as you think. You need an open mind ready to combine GTA SA stuff in order to make something never seen, you need time and patience. Scripting and mapping are both hard and need time to do something relatively great.
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2013, 04:16:43 pm by ElTongaZ »
Money is an abstract form of human happiness, so who is no longer able to appreciate the true human happiness, is completely dedicated to it

Spanish Board Moderator | BNA Special Agent in Charge SCU Commander | AR Lieutenant Colonel

Offline ProTo

• HoBoS Son
  • Ex. L3
  • Ingame: ProTo
« Reply #50 on: 12 02, 2013, 04:56:02 pm »
Mapping is not as easy as you think. You need an open mind ready to combine GTA SA stuff in order to make something never seen, you need time and patience. Scripting and mapping are both hard and need time to do something relatively great.
I agree that mapping isn't that easy, but still not as hard as scripting. Anyway, it's a bit off topic since Arran is looking for scripters not mappers.

By the way, I'll be working on some mapping projects with Sievers soon.

Tyrone814

« Reply #51 on: 12 02, 2013, 04:56:54 pm »
Actually, mapping is really easy. So easy that anyone can do it. It's just a matter of finding the right objects in map editor and making something cool out of them.

Offline ProTo

• HoBoS Son
  • Ex. L3
  • Ingame: ProTo
« Reply #52 on: 12 02, 2013, 04:59:40 pm »
Actually, mapping is really easy. So easy that anyone can do it. It's just a matter of finding the right objects in map editor and making something cool out of them.
And this talent isn't available for everyone. Only the ones who have a wide imagination are able to get that cool thing out of the objects.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #53 on: 12 02, 2013, 06:01:23 pm »
It's easy as hell to map though, you require absolutely no technical ability to do it. There is also almost nothing that we need mapping and even when we did have a competition to make prison island there was only 1 serious entry.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Corleone

« Reply #54 on: 12 02, 2013, 06:42:56 pm »
It's easy as hell to map though, you require absolutely no technical ability to do it. There is also almost nothing that we need mapping and even when we did have a competition to make prison island there was only 1 serious entry.
Well let's be honest, most people can't really map well. I expected less. You really need a lot of creativity.

serg06

« Reply #55 on: 12 02, 2013, 06:47:45 pm »
Well let's be honest, most people can't really map well. I expected less. You really need a lot of creativity.

Creativity is fully based on your memories.

I'm sure that everyone's been through enough experiences in life to think about what'll be cool.

Furthermore, you can always come back to the forums and ask for ideas, or perhaps even ask your friends.

Offline ElTongaZ

• Fly on... Little wing
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: ElTongaZ
  • Squad: Anti Riot
« Reply #56 on: 12 02, 2013, 06:53:04 pm »
And that's what ProTo and I mean, a mapper needs lots of creativity and a focoused mind.
Money is an abstract form of human happiness, so who is no longer able to appreciate the true human happiness, is completely dedicated to it

Spanish Board Moderator | BNA Special Agent in Charge SCU Commander | AR Lieutenant Colonel

serg06

« Reply #57 on: 12 02, 2013, 07:12:16 pm »
And that's what ProTo and I mean, a mapper needs lots of creativity and a focoused mind.

I beg your pardon, but you're just making this shit up 'cause you don't have anything else to say.

Creativity is the opposite. You've got to let your mind wander.

Offline Toxido

• ThugLife
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD for life
  • Ingame: Toxido
  • Squad: Le'Nico nub
« Reply #58 on: 12 02, 2013, 11:47:11 pm »
Not only creativity and focused no no, I am a mapper but I'm not that good at mapping, my point is that mappers needs to imagine what they wana build, and to try to focus on their imagination they might go through it, they have to aim on something special and try to do it, if the mapper keeps thinking that he has to be the best and blablabla so at the end he will fail all he needs so he could succeed is to just think on what he is aiming on and he might succeed at the end with an impressive succees aint I right?

Segamo

« Reply #59 on: 13 02, 2013, 12:24:51 am »
Awesome idea! The staff are the more loyal people to the server, teach them to script it will be awesome!, Arran there is another posibility of teach to other people, not just staff, I think that other people ( like me) will be a very good contribution to the server if we know how to script!