Author Topic: [Resolved] Private Sale in F7  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
[Resolved] Private Sale in F7
« on: 20 02, 2013, 10:38:48 pm »
A box to enter a player name to make a sale only visible to them allowing friends to transfer stuff.
« Last Edit: 25 02, 2013, 05:45:20 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline PedoBear

• The Bear
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Aussie Lad who never knew "PedoBear" was creepy af
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: PedoBear
  • Squad: Meh.
Re: Private Sale in F7
« Reply #1 on: 20 02, 2013, 10:57:03 pm »
Yes! this should be added. Why ?

• Selling ammo/bullets.

Today when I was turfing, we had a war, and I've asked anyone from my group to sell me some Combat shotgun ammo for shop prices, but none did, because otherwise, everyone that could see it would buy it.

• Selling drugs.

Since /sell command has been disable, now friends can't simply give/sell drugs to each other for cheap prices, because anyone checking F7 may see the cheap price, and immidietly buy it.

• Selling VIP hours.

I know some players that wants to sell VIP hours to their friends, but they afraid in case that another player would buy it for cheap prices, instead of his friend.

So actually this idea is great, instead of bringing back /sell or /requestvip commands.

As suro said, this will make it much easier to transfer goods for a low price to your mates instead of them trying to be the first to buy it on the market
If you want to PM requesting assistance that's fine, send me a PM with your issue and I will get back to it as soon as possible.

teemo

« Reply #2 on: 21 02, 2013, 04:48:06 am »
True Suro, I used to drop drugs and do /sell for my friends or share my weed when I harvested with a friend. And today I can't now because someone might buy it. Also I gave my friend some 5 hours VIP and I can't do it now aswell and this idea should be added to the server.

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #3 on: 21 02, 2013, 04:58:12 pm »
I agree f7 is so busy that if you tried to sell something to a friend via F7 it could be bought really fast by someone else +1
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

progamer941

« Reply #4 on: 21 02, 2013, 06:44:32 pm »
wait what if you entered the name wrong, that would be a disaster so rather than entering just click on the players name like you do when you mark a player on CIT phone

Segamo

« Reply #5 on: 21 02, 2013, 08:11:18 pm »
I totally agree with this, it will be very useful, now you don't have to drop the ammo ( or other stuff) taking the risk that someone else take it. I think private sells will be better for the server, no more scamming again.

wait what if you entered the name wrong, that would be a disaster so rather than entering just click on the players name like you do when you mark a player on CIT phone

Yes I totally agree with this, the way to choose the name can be like when you mark someone in CIT phone.
« Last Edit: 21 02, 2013, 10:20:33 pm by Segamo »

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #6 on: 21 02, 2013, 10:27:11 pm »

this a good idea and I agree with it, hopefully reduce mistakes
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

SilVaFusion

« Reply #7 on: 22 02, 2013, 02:46:44 am »
Agreed, sometimes it happens that a friend wants to sell me something but he's in the other side of the map. This will be useful.

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 25 02, 2013, 09:13:36 am »
Really needed because since F7 added we can't give anything to our friend for low rates so it will be helpful to make a private box.
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 25 02, 2013, 11:24:58 am »
This would be extremely helpful instead of telling your buyer to quickly go to F7 and rush towards it :p

It would be good if you put in the section where your selling something like a sub-heading called "viewing" or something then you can set it to group-only, public and custom (which you would put someones name)
I miss nr7