Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Being able to buy an extra house slot

(1/8) > >>

Happy:
Well, I'm here today to suggest something pretty simple, since we have a new house system, a lot of people are trying to make some money like in the old days, but there are a lot of people who can't afford a donator level to own more properties because donators have more house slots, so my suggestion is to be able to buy extra house slots like group/squad slots there will be of course a limit like max 3 extra slots.
I also noticed that a lot of players don't even want a DL1 these days, so why not give them the chance to own more properties without the donator level ?

Here is a little example  :

you buy your first extra house slot, it will cost you 10m
if you buy your second extra slot, it will cost 20 m
and for the third you would pay let's say30 m
so every time you buy an extra house slot, it's get more expensive.

It's just an example, we can discuss the prices.

IDriver:

--- Quote from: Happy on 14 09, 2021, 06:38:33 pm ---Here is a little example  :

you buy your first extra house slot, it will cost you 25 m
if you buy your second extra slot, it will cost 50 m
and for the third you would pay let's say 100 m
so every time you buy an extra house slot, it's get more expensive.

It's just an example, we can discuss the prices.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with this great suggestion which is very usefull for us. Make the prices lower, to be accesible for everyone, Voting POSITIVE  :tick:

Jason:
Well Arran has been looking at ways for players to spend more money, this seems like a reasonable idea to get players who are interested in owning multiple houses to do that. Voting positive.

Sam.:
1- it's a nice improvement to the new house system
2- A great way to spend money as arran wanted since people who buys it will not regret it at all.
3- people who wish to make houses a source of income will find it verry useful.

But my question is: What happens to the people with donator level? Since they paid real money and your suggestion is one of the perks they have, will it get removed or replaced with something els?

holsteN:
Great suggestions, it will be usefull if get added
POSITIVE  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version