Support > Resolved Questions

Binds Problem (LV players)

(1/3) > >>

Mark.-:

Hello, as you can see here im facing a problem while switching from sniper to deagle to fist. whenever I use this combo im receiving a lot of dmg and im literally dying within 2 shots. Any solution for this? The player recording is using the same combo and isnt having the problem. Any reason why and how is this happening?

daddy:
Let's say you have that key on 2 so 2 does two things first thing switch to Deagle then switch to the previous weapon which is "fist" have u tried replacing Deagle with Grenade and replacing the previous weapon with the next weapon? you will get same thing which is switch to fist combo but I don't think you will lose your HP

Violet:

--- Quote from: daddy on 04 10, 2021, 02:01:31 pm ---Let's say you have that key on 2 so 2 does two things first thing switch to Deagle then switch to the previous weapon which is "fist" have u tried replacing Deagle with Grenade and replacing the previous weapon with the next weapon? you will get same thing which is switch to fist combo but I don't think you will lose your HP

--- End quote ---
@Mark.- Literally, there is no solution except this.
Do you still want this topic opened?

STAR:
If you use F as one of your binds, then go into settings and rebind "enter vehicle" and "alt punching" to something other than F. (or really anything thats prebound to F)
I used to get one shot and took a lot more dmg because of this all the time, whenever I opened console it said I was "exploting kung fu style" when I clearly wasn't
If you don't use F then could be something with latency, idk tbh.

--- Quote from: Violet on 04 10, 2021, 03:07:11 pm ---Do you still want this topic opened?

--- End quote ---
  :cringe:

Violet:

--- Quote from: reliic on 04 10, 2021, 05:12:55 pm ---If you use F as one of your binds, then go into settings and rebind "enter vehicle" and "alt punching" to something other than F. (or really anything thats prebound to F)
I used to get one shot and took a lot more dmg because of this all the time, whenever I opened console it said I was "exploting kung fu style" when I clearly wasn't
If you don't use F then could be something with latency, idk tbh.
  :cringe:

--- End quote ---
:kek5: So, We got another one. My bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version