Support > Resolved Questions

Binds Problem (LV players)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mark.-:

--- Quote from: reliic on 04 10, 2021, 05:12:55 pm ---If you use F as one of your binds, then go into settings and rebind "enter vehicle" and "alt punching" to something other than F. (or really anything thats prebound to F)
I used to get one shot and took a lot more dmg because of this all the time, whenever I opened console it said I was "exploting kung fu style" when I clearly wasn't
If you don't use F then could be something with latency, idk tbh.
  :cringe:

--- End quote ---
To make it more clear to whoever knows the solution, I have sniper in 4, fist in 2 and spas deagle in 3
So how do I get the healthbug? It happens whenever I switch from 4 to 3(deagle) then cancel the animation with fist(2). If I use 3 to 2 or 4 to 2 I dont receive any health issue. It only happens when I switch all these 3 together somehow. Its weird

Violet:

--- Quote from: Mark.- on 04 10, 2021, 08:26:08 pm ---To make it more clear to whoever knows the solution, I have sniper in 4, fist in 2 and spas deagle in 3
So how do I get the healthbug? It happens whenever I switch from 4 to 3(deagle) then cancel the animation with fist(2). If I use 3 to 2 or 4 to 2 I dont receive any health issue. It only happens when I switch all these 3 together somehow. Its weird

--- End quote ---
@reliic
Do you know anything about this one? @OhhKarim

zomb1e:

--- Quote from: Violet on 07 10, 2021, 04:38:40 pm ---Do you know anything about this one?

--- End quote ---

Arran added a script to detect deagle fast switching after players started to complain about the spaz + deagle combo.
So once you start using your deagle and switch from any weapon to deagle pretty fast you're gonna receive more damage than usual.

Violet:

--- Quote from: zomb1e on 07 10, 2021, 05:24:33 pm ---Arran added a script to detect deagle fast switching after players started to complain about the spaz + deagle combo.
So once you start using your deagle and switch from any weapon to deagle pretty fast you're gonna receive more damage than usual.

--- End quote ---
@Mark.- Is that true?

Mark.-:

--- Quote from: zomb1e on 07 10, 2021, 05:24:33 pm ---Arran added a script to detect deagle fast switching after players started to complain about the spaz + deagle combo.

--- End quote ---
it was actually happening to me even before arran removing the spas deagle spam, whenever switching from sniper to deagle to fist it happens everytime

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version