Author Topic: [+++] Alliance system for Squads  (Read 5285 times)

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• Regular Community Member
  • DriftWorks Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
[+++] Alliance system for Squads
« on: 30 04, 2020, 09:15:31 pm »
Alliances and Squads

Introduction about squads
So, we all know that squads don't have that much features like groups. Main features of squads are board and interior. Thats literally all what squad can get, not counting skins/shaders and other features like that.

Alliance system for Squads
This suggestion is about Alliances for Squads, my idea is to add Alliance System for squads, the same as group one. What it contains?
1) Alliance in-game with chat (Command can be '/sac' because '/ac' is already used by groups.)
2) Forum Board for Official Alliances.

Benefits / Reasons why it should get added.
The main benefit, would be making it easier for squads to arrange events with each other. Lets say that you are going to host an event, you need participants. You are using alliance chat and you get participants in a second. Another reason can be the thing that by creating alliances, squads can get partnership with other squads, players can find new friends.

Civilian Voting / Comunity Feedback
I even managed to ask State Official Harwood to make a voting about this, I will post results here:
Show content

Opinions / Ideas can be written below.
« Last Edit: 08 05, 2020, 02:59:02 pm by Unity »
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline Wesse

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: Wesse
Re: Alliance system for Squads
« Reply #1 on: 30 04, 2020, 09:17:48 pm »
I think it would be useful because. There are squads that are already in the alliance right now, but they don't unite under just one tag.So they're not officially the alliance.I think it'll look fun and better if we make it official.Positive

Offline HuMaX.

• The wanderer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #2 on: 30 04, 2020, 09:42:29 pm »
That would be awesome especially when there are squads that are more active than some "semi-official/official" groups and a lot of them represent a unique concepts and ideas (CCC as an example).Joining other squads under an alliance can be a great opportunity  to identify themselves and what they believe in  by hosting joint activities/parties, sponsoring events etc...more fun for everyone. As KubeQ mentioned this concept only requires a chat and a board for the alliance in order to function properly. Upvoting.
ღ لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله ღ

✘Squad Alliance Founder✘

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 30 04, 2020, 09:59:58 pm »
yes awesome idea, in my eyes it would be nice to see such new things in the server it will affect many things such as organizing events and stuff its a new identity and revolution in squads system espically after the creation of riots and anti riots, squads can work together in such new events after the addition of this new feature, I like the idea so much, im positive
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #4 on: 30 04, 2020, 10:41:27 pm »
Lately, I have seen a lot of people taking squads as a group or leadership in any squad also working hard for his squad, So if you think about it you will find it a good idea this kind of going to make a lot of squads active and will find a lot of players attending squad alliance event just like the group, Also as we all seen that there is a lot of squads hopper who say that squads are nothing and the most important is the group this is also going to change players think about squads, 

So yes I'm positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 30 04, 2020, 10:56:48 pm »
Reading this had thinking "Aren't squads dead already?" and seriously, who cares anymore about their squads? Most of the squads are deadly inactive and don't even deserve their boards anymore, at least the ones I've been into didn't.
Yet, when I approached the suggestion from another perspective, I found that implementing this would really pay a huge role at making squads active and pointful once again, instead of a dumb clusterfuck where some random players gather up just to share some skins.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #6 on: 01 05, 2020, 01:50:58 am »
Well, Recently our squad did a room with 3 squads we talking, most of the command group available in the squad and I think alliance squad necessary because the squad has their alliance friend.
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Monster

• Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
« Reply #7 on: 01 05, 2020, 01:06:32 pm »
I'm Positive, and Since I'm a squad leader, I know what is it mean to have alliance chat and Staff alliance chat for Squads, that will give motivation for new squads to be better, also that will increase the communication between squads. One of Ideal Suggestions in my opinion.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Dodgers

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
« Reply #8 on: 01 05, 2020, 01:44:54 pm »
Well I hope this would be ingame already creating rooms and units with some  other squad members but u didnt think about other squad what will did as Med said now days atleast 40% of squad are totally inactive as I see this suggestion will only benifit active squads as I see inactive squad even if they made an alliance its hard to be with the active squads anyway neutral
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 01 05, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »
It's a good idea to do it for squads, just like in groups. Not all squads are very active. This is an opportunity for inactive squads. If you want to do an event, you can find more participants. It's a good way to make new friends. It can also be a source of prestige for squads who look strong. So I support that.

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #10 on: 01 05, 2020, 04:13:03 pm »
I agree with yiur suggestion, that will make the squads more active, and the squads will be almost like the groups, and the support on the aquads gonna be increased, my vote is Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #11 on: 01 05, 2020, 05:21:03 pm »
Recently, an alliance system may be nice in them as I think it has started to gain as much importance in squads as groups.In other words, it should be able to access many features that groups have in squads.I'm positive
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 01 05, 2020, 08:17:26 pm »
I belive this suggestion would be great seeing that alliance is supposed to be a union of different groups of people by groups I mean Squads here. I don't think this system/Addition would not harm our current system because alliance are mostly for talking and allowing your squad members to enter their alliance's interior do I don't find it any harm it's just a simple addition. I think this would bring squads together and it would be very exciting to talk to other squads Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #13 on: 02 05, 2020, 05:57:15 pm »
Having this'll make shit so much easier than just trying to make up your own squad alliance and trying to get each of the squad members trying to join a chat room or something. Also it'll be easier to arrange some events between the other allied squads as well. Especially having this could possibly bring people together and make squads a little more bigger than what they're now. Positive.

Also for those saying that squads are 'dead' and 'inactive', take a look at this:
Show content

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Stone

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #14 on: 03 05, 2020, 09:19:08 am »
I would like to see this on updates , Well it is a great help for the squad leaders with this system they can easily communicate each other if they will host an event plus some squads have their own bases/zone ofcourse their alliance will have access on it. Thus I am voting Positive
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)