Author Topic: [+++][A] If you're AFK at a CE you get killed/jailed  (Read 807 times)

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
[+++][A] If you're AFK at a CE you get killed/jailed
« on: 22 02, 2024, 12:04:54 am »
Hi,

for a while now I have seen criminals abuse a CE related feature. Basically, if you're afk at a CE for around 2 minutes you get spawned outside and you can run away and criminals use that to escape CEs that they're most likely losing because they're outnumbered and also it's used because they can run away easily because most cops if not all will be inside the CE.

Yes, I have seen cops abuse this aswell to avoid a death on their stats

The solution? if you're afk inside a CE/AR you'll get jailed if you're a criminals and lose your WL or killed as cop to deter people from abusing this feature
« Last Edit: 29 02, 2024, 02:23:55 pm by Nuko »
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Online RX1

• Senior Community Member
  • They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
Re: If you're AFK at a CE you get killed/jailed
« Reply #1 on: 22 02, 2024, 12:14:30 am »
This is kindly abuse. It is really fair to jail the criminal and the cop will be killed as well. Positive for sure   :tick:
« Last Edit: 22 02, 2024, 12:22:03 am by RX1 »

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #2 on: 22 02, 2024, 12:20:49 am »
As long as you could prevent cops/criminals from reaching their goal either to escape or to avoid being killed, then you gave a fair solution for such kind of misuse.  :tick:

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline Bon

• Junior Community Member
  • DEALERS - ADMIN
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Bon
« Reply #3 on: 22 02, 2024, 12:58:13 am »
This is what always happens in CE and there should be better additions.

Positive  :tick:

March 7th: Bon Accepted for JCM. -- Skyscrap + FMMs
Added Bon as Malaysian Helper (17.04.2024 GMs)

Offline Wish'

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • Guide
  • TOP 10 AFK PLAYER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #4 on: 22 02, 2024, 01:22:05 am »
This is complete abuse, and I remember reporting someone to Timbery about it. I caught a lot of criminals doing this practically every day when they wanted for APB. I agree for the cops as well for the fairness, Meanwhile. POSITIVE :tick:
« Last Edit: 22 02, 2024, 09:52:52 am by Wish »
Super Sexy Founder Of Undying (Squad)
- Added Wish as Filipino Helper. (15.03.2023 Golem + GMs)
- June 17th: @Wish Accepted for JCM. -- Rubby + FMMs
- March 16th: @Wish Accepted for RCM. -- Ghost + FMMs

Offline 3eNab

• Regular Community Member
  • I love women at the age of 30
    Years
  • Group: neXus
  • Ingame: 3eNab
« Reply #5 on: 22 02, 2024, 01:40:54 am »
A good idea to prevent people with high wl points from running away positive
RCM | Criminal + 45 | Guide

Offline Tupac2

• El Corona Street Mafia
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guantanamo
  • Ingame: Tupac
« Reply #6 on: 22 02, 2024, 01:42:40 am »
Great idea  :tick:
Locos of Los Santos
Guantanamo Founder

Offline denn

• Keep it simple
    Years
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [PiRu$]Den'BS
  • Squad: Businesses
« Reply #7 on: 22 02, 2024, 02:03:18 am »
Sems good idea  :tick:

Offline Ford

« Reply #8 on: 22 02, 2024, 06:53:46 am »
I agree with this proposal.  :tick: :tick:

Online Ammar1

• Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #9 on: 22 02, 2024, 07:48:42 am »
Yes, this is a great idea to avoid abusing the CE feature  :tick:
Ammar1

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #10 on: 22 02, 2024, 08:04:31 am »
How is it abuse my bro, We mostly do that yea, whenever we see lack of criminals numbers in the CE's we decide to escape instead of losing all the wanted points that we worked for?! If you were in my position you'd do the same or even worse to save your wanted points and try to reach APB.  :cros:

As long as you could prevent cops/criminals from reaching their goal either to escape or to avoid being killed, then you gave a fair solution for such kind of misuse.  :tick:
How did he prevent cops/criminals to abuse? He simply fucked us up (criminals) we ain't got no chance now to survive if we joined CE and we got lack of criminals, simply 70% of criminals who get high wanted levels they'll ignore CE's cuz they can't survive on it so basically the CE will die more and more if that suggestion got implemented, Not to mention how many cops wait outside the CE's in order to kill those who got high wanted levels which is a pain in ass but still we didn't complain and opened a suggestion like that  :thonk: @HeadBoss
« Last Edit: 22 02, 2024, 08:08:18 am by Thug »

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
« Reply #11 on: 22 02, 2024, 09:49:32 am »
How is it abuse my bro, We mostly do that yea, whenever we see lack of criminals numbers in the CE's we decide to escape instead of losing all the wanted points that we worked for?! If you were in my position you'd do the same or even worse to save your wanted points and try to reach APB.  :cros:
How did he prevent cops/criminals to abuse? He simply fucked us up (criminals) we ain't got no chance now to survive if we joined CE and we got lack of criminals, simply 70% of criminals who get high wanted levels they'll ignore CE's cuz they can't survive on it so basically the CE will die more and more if that suggestion got implemented, Not to mention how many cops wait outside the CE's in order to kill those who got high wanted levels which is a pain in ass but still we didn't complain and opened a suggestion like that  :thonk: @HeadBoss
You admit that already above. Why would you join CE if you are lacking criminals? Isn't it obvious that you join to get the WL and directly go afk to be able to escape before it ends in order to reach the APB? That's called farming unfair WL which is an ABUSE.

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #12 on: 22 02, 2024, 10:03:39 am »
You admit that already above. Why would you join CE if you are lacking criminals? Isn't it obvious that you join to get the WL and directly go afk to be able to escape before it ends in order to reach the APB? That's called farming unfair WL which is an ABUSE.
"That's called farming WL which is an ABUSE" Seriously?  :smudge_cat: So I stand no chance to play the game if cops are cracking? oh my days... That's the only way to get wanted points and get APB, both me and cops getting benefits behind that, once I get APB I get 150k$ same goes to cops or even more not to mention the stats as well, It's not an abuse, It's just a smart way, any player with 10 iq or more would do that to achieve an APB and let BOTH sides gets the benefits, I don't really know why you're mad at getting WL faster with a way or another? It's actually good for both, cops in first place since they're getting HIGHER cash and for criminals as well as they're getting some cash from robberies and an achievements in their groups or stats.

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
« Reply #13 on: 22 02, 2024, 10:14:14 am »
"That's called farming WL which is an ABUSE" Seriously?  :smudge_cat: So I stand no chance to play the game if cops are cracking? oh my days... That's the only way to get wanted points and get APB, both me and cops getting benefits behind that, once I get APB I get 150k$ same goes to cops or even more not to mention the stats as well, It's not an abuse, It's just a smart way, any player with 10 iq or more would do that to achieve an APB and let BOTH sides gets the benefits, I don't really know why you're mad at getting WL faster with a way or another? It's actually good for both, cops in first place since they're getting HIGHER cash and for criminals as well as they're getting some cash from robberies and an achievements in their groups or stats.
The CE was made for a reason which is a mission you have to complete and kill the opposite team, not to go AFK to farm WL and get cash, APB, stats...(both sides). Considering this as a smart way where 10IQ players use actually PROVES that something wrong is going on. Having an APB and giving advantage to your stats, group or even the other team doesn't hide the fact that you misused an activity on its non-supposed way.

Offline RuDz

• Life is music <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RuDz
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #14 on: 22 02, 2024, 10:54:34 am »
Yes.
Ex. DJ
Ex. Guide
''Do not underestimate my awareness of my surroundings, as I have already observed everything well in advance.
Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.,,