Author Topic: BabY - Staff Application[Accepted]  (Read 5523 times)

Offline BabY

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LiL_BabY
BabY - Staff Application[Accepted]
« on: 27 06, 2012, 12:08:39 am »
Ingame name: BabY
Ingame account name: LiL_BabY
Age in years: 15
Country of residence: Giza, Egypt
Real world occupation: School

I have been part of the following ingame groups:CrazY GamerZ, Air Forces, Bikers, HoBoS
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: 8 February 2011
I have been a member of the staff team before, if yes for how long: No I haven't.
How many hours do you have playing on the server:650+
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week:50 hours.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: Yes.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Absolutely
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes I am.

My understanding of the English language is: I would say good.
How many languages can you speak: Two languages, English and Arabic.
Use a capital letter when: Starting a new paragraph, writing a title, after full-stop, after exclamation mark, after question mark
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: My name is Mohammed Kamal, I am 15 years old, next November I'll be 16 years old, my hobbies is swimming, playing football and computing! I've been playing MTA for about 3 years from now. I first started playing on some RPG servers, but my English wasn't so perfect, thus I couldn't read the rules, thus I got banned a lot. Then I started joining race servers, I've played on three race servers, became admin on two. I've been promoted in levels, due to my faithfulness and having in-game skills and understanding rules well. I became bored of racing, so I searched with my friends for any other game modes, we found some.. But it's wasn't even good to be perfect, we kept searching until we ended here, in the Community of Integrity and Transparency. I have been banned only one time, because someone was trolling me, I cried in main chat, thus I got banned, and many mistakes (With less punishment) like this made me understand punishment situations, how to analyse an issue and resolve the guilty. I stayed group-less until I and my friends joined Street Gang, why we joined it? Because we was thinking like noob idiots, we just cared about number of members, until we got warned that all it's members would be banned, we left it and I didn't mention it in my application above because it's disgraceful. We started making our own gang, CrazY GamerZ and we had some population, but some newbies joined the gang and started printing a little bad background for others, so we've cleaned the gang many times, closed it, and started it again, until CrazY GamerZ was fully dead, after we start CG again I've joined Air Forces, promoted and had a nice position in the group, just one step and I would be the General of the Air Forces, but I left because there was no respect from new members, and the leader was changed which made me feel everything is going down. I left MTA for about one year, then I joined the server one time to check how it's going, I saw new updates... A huge number of players... I remembered my old days on CIT... So I decided to be back again, but I didn't know some people, also a lot of whom I knew had already left but I started having friendship with this new guys.
And now I'm in HoBoS, I've been promoted but I refused and I stayed level 1 because I don't even care about promotion, I just wanted to be in an active group. I want to be staff because I know the rules, and I'm active is Support channel, and I think I can be a good staff member.

I think somebody is cheating so I: keep stalking him with Mescaline until I get some proofs proving he is a cheater.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: tell him to ask for help in Support channel.
A player insults me so I: would ask him why did he do that, if the reason wasn't good or I didn't like it, I will mute him.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: would mute him for asking for an unfair advantage.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: record a video of him using Mescaline and show it to a high staff.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: report it for a high staff, or PM the QA leader about it.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I do.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I do.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I do.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: I do.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I do.
I agree to act disappropriately at all times and set no good example: No, I don't.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I do.
I agree to abuse all my administrative rights: No, I don't.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I do.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, if it would not be in a wrong way.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: I agree.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: I do agree.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Of course I do.
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2012, 01:23:51 pm by Gus »
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there ◔◡◔
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: BabY - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 27 06, 2012, 12:13:08 am »
Got my yes bich XD
You are active, helpful and a baby lol

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #2 on: 27 06, 2012, 02:10:33 am »
You have 2 recent punishments:
[2012-8-6] [21:17:28] [CIT]NemO has muted PA~|H|BabY|>Ho (#13: Non-English in main/team) 3 mins
[2012-4-6] [16:12:17] [CIT]Arran has muted PA~|H|BabY|>Ho (#14: Support channel misuse) 5 mins
Care to explain why you have them?

Also sentences are supposed to start with capital letters.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Offline BabY

« Reply #3 on: 27 06, 2012, 02:24:32 am »
NemO's mute was nearly a joke.

Arran muted me for support channel misuse because I was just back to the server and didn't have the knowledge about real situations of Support chat misuse.

And I think paragraphs start with sentences... ?
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

aymentox

« Reply #4 on: 27 06, 2012, 03:55:18 am »
a yes from me , you are helpful, active and you will be a good Staff.

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #5 on: 27 06, 2012, 04:58:07 am »
Yes, old player, decent application and active.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: 27 06, 2012, 10:25:13 am »
He is a good player, and I see him help a lot, but I don't know if he is mature enough. Going neutral for now.

Fin_Jape

« Reply #7 on: 27 06, 2012, 10:36:54 am »
Well, old player, but I'll have to say no, because I haven't seen you helping people.

Offline Nico..

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Nico
« Reply #8 on: 27 06, 2012, 10:44:47 am »
He is an old player, he deserves a yes.
ps: Nice application.

nedaa

« Reply #9 on: 27 06, 2012, 02:07:50 pm »
He is an old player, he deserves a yes.
ps: Nice application.

Same here, Yes from me.

Offline BabY

« Reply #10 on: 27 06, 2012, 03:35:30 pm »
Well, old player, but I'll have to say no, because I haven't seen you helping people.
And I nearly see you online also, I was helping players all the time from 1 GMT to 6 GMT and sent three reports while there was no admins online, imagine the number of other reports reported like me...
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #11 on: 27 06, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »
I cant really judge you, people says you are active and helpfull, yet, Ive never seen it. Maybe its because of timezones. Neutral
Innovation fuels success

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #12 on: 28 06, 2012, 04:15:31 am »
I don't know you that well, but I liked your application except for one minor error. Yes is my vote.
« Last Edit: 28 06, 2012, 04:55:12 am by Rusty »
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Offline BabY

« Reply #13 on: 28 06, 2012, 07:06:24 am »
MTA Serial: 9A707ABCDA105D2DC43AD7D0348729B4

Sorry I didn't notice the form update.

P.S = Thanks all for votes.
Software Engineer
Ex. Staff (x2)
SO, Ex. SO
Wait for 2024

john213

« Reply #14 on: 28 06, 2012, 10:38:56 am »
I've seen lately that you are active IG and on IRC and trying always to help people, so I am going to vote Yes.