Author Topic: Cant find no servers on '' Internet''  (Read 2175 times)

Offline CrossFire

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: CrossFire~
Cant find no servers on '' Internet''
« on: 26 07, 2020, 01:34:12 am »
I have a issue where I refresh for servers on internet on the game but cant find any servers, I re installed the game and nothing helped to.
Ex CID Assistant Director~

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Re: Cant find no servers on '' Internet''
« Reply #1 on: 26 07, 2020, 05:40:57 am »
Try Searching on Local, I dont use that console anymore to look for cit2, everytime im gonna log in im using F8 > reconnect.

Although the last time I used the server console to look for cit2 local worked for me
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline TheSuspect

• New Community Member
  • medical student xd
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ViciousGaming
  • Ingame: w07G|spe)edy~
« Reply #2 on: 26 07, 2020, 10:38:31 am »
This problem can't be fixed by re-installing MTA, AFAIK it's all about your connection. You need to wait a bit as it takes a few seconds for servers to show up.
If you want to connect to CIT quickly, use the forum trick or take the IP > paste it > press 'Connect'.
But probably you'll get timedout as it seems your connection not very good. Can you please upload your net speed so we can make sure if it's related to your NETWORK or no?
“The busy man is never wise and the wise man is never busy.”

Offline RaMoS

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
« Reply #3 on: 26 07, 2020, 10:48:25 am »
Please try doing these steps:

In the rare case that you do not know why you can't connect to any server, we recommend doing these steps:
- backup any useful data related to MTA:SA (resources, screenshots, logfiles etc.)
- uninstall MTA:SA
- uninstall GTASA
- remove all folders that are related to MTA:SA/GTASA which might have been left:
-- C:\ProgramData\MTA San Andreas All
-- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas (or wherever you have installed MTA:SA)
-- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (or wherever you have installed GTASA)

- scan your PC thoroughly with an Antivirus and Antimalware software
- make a clean install of GTASA (pirated copies are not recommended as they might have been modified. Don't own the game? Get it on Steam.)
- download the MTA:SA client from our homepage (http://www.mtasa.com) then install it. Try installing it on a different partition if possible, or in a location that's outside C:\Program Files (x86) directory
- do not install any third party GTA mods
- take great caution when using any third party addons to MTA (skins, resources, etc.)
- do not use any cheating devices (obviously), but also avoid any software that may affect your network, the game or their performance in any way that could give you an unfair advantage over other players in the game

Once that is done, try connecting to a server again.

---

This can also be caused by some obscure problems with your internet connection/ISP, or there might be some software installed on your PC that is interfering with it (based on your MTADiag log you seem to have a lot of processes running).

Try uninstalling some of the not explicitly needed programs. Obviously, take caution with that, if you don't know what a certain program does then google its name to find out.

Also try connecting to different servers (with different ports), or try using a different internet connection/VPN if possible.

Another solution: if you have avg anti virus please delete it.

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
« Reply #4 on: 26 07, 2020, 10:49:09 am »
Check your firewall if it allows mtasa.

1. Click Start in the Search for Programs and Files box
2. Type: Firewall
3. Look for ''Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall'' click it
4. It will look like this

5. Once you already changed it, re-install your MTA.
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline CrossFire

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: CrossFire~
« Reply #5 on: 26 07, 2020, 04:07:15 pm »
Requesting to close that topic , I found a solution for the problem thanks Liso !
Ex CID Assistant Director~