Author Topic: CIT News | Complaints & Suggestions  (Read 6787 times)

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
CIT News | Complaints & Suggestions
« on: 25 09, 2019, 11:30:48 pm »

|Application Center|

|Duty Center|

►Complaints & Suggestions◄

|Ranks & Roster|

|Publisher Guidebook|

Complaint or Suggestion Format:
Code: [Select]
[b]Your Ingame Nick :[/b]
[b]Your Account Name:[/b]
[b]Issue (Complaint/Suggestion):[/b]
[b]Describe : [/b]
« Last Edit: 17 01, 2020, 12:11:31 pm by Mora. »
Who is last one ?

Offline Aimboot

• Junior Community Member
  • The Daring
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: |TR|Aimboot'Ns
  • Squad: NuclearSquad
Re: CIT News | Complaints & Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 26 09, 2019, 03:39:18 pm »
Hello!
There's no format to make a post, therefore I gonna only to write what there is in my mind.

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Thiago but I'm known here as RyanC.

My idea is about the creation of weekly columns on interesting subjects, whether controversial or not, of the CIT. For example, say a column is created about new CIT updates. So weekly someone would post about the updates of the week that caused the most dissatisfaction, negative and positive points of these updates, the most cool ones, etc.

I believe it was possible to understand where I want to reach. That would be a interesting content for CIT News.

Best regards.
RyanC
The past is a lesson to meditate on, not to reproduce. - Mário de Andrade

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #2 on: 26 09, 2019, 03:47:13 pm »
Dear RyanC,
  Firstly, thank you for your suggestion.
I think you talking about Server Updates/Player Opinions Publisher. The publishers will follow interested and new updates, after that they will interview with players about their comments or they will check players comments ingame or in forum. If you mean different , feel freely and explain detailed.

Director of CIT News     
Who is last one ?

Offline Aimboot

• Junior Community Member
  • The Daring
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: |TR|Aimboot'Ns
  • Squad: NuclearSquad
« Reply #3 on: 26 09, 2019, 03:56:40 pm »
You understood wrongly what I meant. What I meant is to create weekly columns as there are in big magazines for example: a weekly columns about controversies involving the Staff Team. I'll tryna find some actual column to show you what I meant (if I to find I edit that post).
The past is a lesson to meditate on, not to reproduce. - Mário de Andrade

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
« Reply #4 on: 28 09, 2019, 04:42:03 am »
Your Ingame Nick : Sultan
Your Account Name: Sultan1234
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): Suggestion.
Describe : I am suggesting for the Magazine Admins to add a video of how to use the Canva, it can be really useful for new publishers and easy way to learn it.

Been added.

Your Ingame Nick : MJR-Ismail*MX-SWAT
Your Account Name: ismail000
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): Suggestion
Describe : Sync with CIT instagram
So, if you guys can talk with CIT instagram admin and merge it with CIT news and make new duty (Name up to you) and make specific players handle it from CIT news members, no need all of CIT news members have access to it, it will be a duty handled by specific members (active), thats will show news to the inactive players who use phone for exemple and help little bit in advertisement

That's an amazing idea. I will talk with Prototype
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #5 on: 30 09, 2019, 12:42:21 pm »
Your Ingame Nick : HosttyBoy
Your Account Name: madsup
Describe : Adding CITNews into /online command. it'll work like /online cin, CIN stands for CITNews, But the question is why do we need this command?? is that really needed? Well if the admins add this command so players will communicate with the CITNews members more and more. They can submit advertisement, ask questions, ask for an interview,etc.. from the CITNews members and most of the questions will be answered.
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2019, 12:49:33 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 15 10, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »
Your Ingame Nick : Lamar
Your Account Name: atheerbatman
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): Complaint
Describe : I am making this complaint to help and improve this group. I am complaining Randy. He misunderstands most of the things and doesn't bother himself to understand. CITNews = News related to CIT. I believe Randy doesn't bother himself at all. He gets some pictures from Google, puts them together and adds some lines in order to design a bit. He's not putting effort at all and he's not creative nor fulfilling his duty to the maximum. I mean he's not doing his best. If one person doesn't do his duty as well, all the team will be questioned. Leaders mentioned that the comics MUST be related to the CIT but he doesn't understand at all. Ia am his partner and He's my teammate, in the Comics Team. Randy is ignoring me and my ideas all the time which is not acceptable. Randy doesn't want to bother himself with his duty and He's ignoring the leaders too. Randy doesn't want to teamwork. I am part of CITNews. I want it to improve so my DUTY is to make this complaint. The team will die out without teamwork.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Mora.

• D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
« Reply #7 on: 16 10, 2019, 02:02:54 pm »
@ReZn0v  @HosttyBoy  avoid posting here

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 16 10, 2019, 04:24:58 pm »
I just can't take this complaint seriously. No comment.
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #9 on: 16 10, 2019, 07:45:42 pm »
Dear @Atheer,
 Maybe you are right or not but you must to talk with leaders before share here. Also we will do what we need to about your complaint. We will state result of your complaint in a private way.
Who is last one ?

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
« Reply #10 on: 03 11, 2019, 05:56:12 pm »
Your Ingame Nick : SquitZ
Your Account Name: yas90
Describe : well its about making rank for the CIT News I mean like Cllr when its added so its will be cool and we will know the CIT News members

That's currently isnt our main priority.
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #11 on: 04 11, 2019, 11:08:39 pm »
The suggestion Already exists. You can delete it sorry.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline AmR98

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Amr[SAPD]
« Reply #12 on: 05 12, 2019, 04:04:50 am »
Your Ingame Nick : Amr
Your Account Name: amrking123
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): suggestion
Describe : Add some hot news. No one wants to read things that they already knew about a week ago, people are actually attracted to whatever done in secret, to new news and scandals. I am suggesting to add one seceret new in each publication. Wanna example? You can leak an information from private board, don't get me wrong, you guys will only leak things that doesnt harm anyone. For example, "XY applied for staff for the second time and got denied", "A head PC had a fight with a little police officer and abused the power given to him", "A GLM abused his rank to give an advantage to a group that deserves nothing", "a fight between two leaders that went beyond line" etc. And you know what?  people will now be more careful in whatever they do or else, THEY WILL BE ON THE NEWS!!

Such thing will actually give you tons of views and add some suspense to the game. Sorry but you guys in CIT have too much rules.
Ex Ingame supporter
Ex Map Editor
SAPD forever

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
« Reply #13 on: 05 12, 2019, 04:54:16 am »
Your Ingame Nick : Amr
Your Account Name: amrking123
Issue (Complaint/Suggestion): suggestion
Describe : Add some hot news. No one wants to read things that they already knew about a week ago, people are actually attracted to whatever done in secret, to new news and scandals. I am suggesting to add one seceret new in each publication. Wanna example? You can leak an information from private board, don't get me wrong, you guys will only leak things that doesnt harm anyone. For example, "XY applied for staff for the second time and got denied", "A head PC had a fight with a little police officer and abused the power given to him", "A GLM abused his rank to give an advantage to a group that deserves nothing", "a fight between two leaders that went beyond line" etc. And you know what?  people will now be more careful in whatever they do or else, THEY WILL BE ON THE NEWS!!

Such thing will actually give you tons of views and add some suspense to the game. Sorry but you guys in CIT have too much rules.

Such things may be appealing to read but that will only bring hate towards me and the CIT News team. Even putting someone's punishment once brought more hate towards me than I ever got.
So we won't do that

And if u see, Updates/Player Opinions, Interview, Event News, Photography, these all contains info that no one knows. Only the Headline and Community Positions consists of already known news. Even Community Positions reveals many hidden promotions and demotion.

And in terms of views per publication. We are doing an amazing job in always getting 1k+ views in very single publication. The highest was 3k+ and the lowest is the recent with 1.1k+. And for a readable stuff, that is good
« Last Edit: 05 12, 2019, 05:05:17 am by Anuran »
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline AmR98

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Amr[SAPD]
« Reply #14 on: 06 12, 2019, 12:49:12 am »
Such things may be appealing to read but that will only bring hate towards me and the CIT News team. Even putting someone's punishment once brought more hate towards me than I ever got.
So we won't do that
We are in a community, you don't have to be loved by everyone, do you? You won't share fake stuff, whoever makes a mistake will find himself in the news. You don't have to put your name next to such new on the page so you don't feel guilty and also no one will assume who shared such thing.

« Last Edit: 06 12, 2019, 01:20:04 am by AmR98 »
Ex Ingame supporter
Ex Map Editor
SAPD forever