Author Topic: [ADDED] Making Rustic rocket improvement  (Read 1441 times)

jessdajester

[ADDED] Making Rustic rocket improvement
« on: 05 06, 2014, 06:27:37 pm »
So I like how before the rustic rocket could be in used in LV. Yes it was abused but to completely take it out seems pointless as it was a great alternative to get on climbable roofs people were camping. So my suggestion is to allow the rustic rocket to be used in lv but put a limit on it. So something like

You can only use the rustic rocket every 2 mins, or even 5 mins. I just think it lost a lot of the use when restricted out of lv. As most in ls have jetpacks or planes. So I think allowing it in LV but on a timer.

Let me know your opinions
« Last Edit: 14 06, 2014, 02:40:03 pm by Arran »

HeatBlast

Re: Making Rustic rocket improvement
« Reply #1 on: 05 06, 2014, 09:12:37 pm »
Ye you are right, most of the people in LS/SF got jet packs so that makes it kind of pointless so I also agree it to be added to LV but it should be like 3 every 15 mins

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #2 on: 05 06, 2014, 09:42:32 pm »
So I like how before the rustic rocket could be in used in LV. Yes it was abused but to completely take it out seems pointless as it was a great alternative to get on climbable roofs people were camping. So my suggestion is to allow the rustic rocket to be used in lv but put a limit on it. So something like

You can only use the rustic rocket every 2 mins, or even 5 mins. I just think it lost a lot of the use when restricted out of lv. As most in ls have jetpacks or planes. So I think allowing it in LV but on a timer.

Let me know your opinions

Your post isn't clearly stating if there should be a general timer or just in LV.

I ONLY agree if the timer will apply to LV only.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

jessdajester

« Reply #3 on: 05 06, 2014, 10:03:52 pm »
Your post isn't clearly stating if there should be a general timer or just in LV.

I ONLY agree if the timer will apply to LV only.

Do you even read before posting??

So my suggestion is to allow the rustic rocket to be used in lv but put a limit on it.

Seems I was very clear when talking about the timer in lv. No where did I even mention it for ls.. so I am confused how you aren't able to understand that.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #4 on: 07 06, 2014, 05:45:38 pm »
Do you even read before posting??

Seems I was very clear when talking about the timer in lv. No where did I even mention it for ls.. so I am confused how you aren't able to understand that.

Because it looked like you want a timer for the whole system and then after the addition of it have it be allowed in LV too which means the timer would apply to all of SA.....
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 2014, 11:24:23 am »
They are jamping in LV like rabbits,The timer should be add to put a limit for this.

But what about adding limit for rustic rockets? like you can buy 5 every 1 hour..
They can use it everywhere, but in the end it will finish and you have to wait 1 hour to buy more.

Or what about after buying rustic rocket you have to wait 5 seconds to flight up?
Here nobody will be abusing this ability.
« Last Edit: 09 06, 2014, 11:41:12 am by Crazy007 »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
« Reply #6 on: 09 06, 2014, 11:30:11 am »
There should also be a restriction:

'You can't be hurt 3 seconds after using Rustic Rocket'. This will prevent some campers on roof to kill you before you even reach them while trying to fight them back.
E Pluribus Unum

Andreas123

« Reply #7 on: 10 06, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »
There should also be a restriction:

'You can't be hurt 3 seconds after using Rustic Rocket'. This will prevent some campers on roof to kill you before you even reach them while trying to fight them back.

that would be easily abused