Author Topic: [ADDED] Payment for criminals holding Jefferson Motel.  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Skippah
[ADDED] Payment for criminals holding Jefferson Motel.
« on: 10 06, 2014, 11:36:11 pm »
Hello everybody, today I had a thought of having a payment for us, criminals holding JFM. It'd be like when you enter JFM and get the stars for 'Entering JFM with intent to do harm', you will be rewarded with X Money per X minutes because simply, cop killings now are mostly held in JFM but what after all, what we've got is a loss of money and ammo and that isn't cool. I know cops would randomly downvote but I'd be thankful if your replied telling me why shouldn't this get added or how would it be abused? We all know that holding JFM doesn't last more than an hour, maximum so I can see no abuseable side for my suggestion and thanks for reading.
EDIT : I'd also like to add the payment being given regarding the current WL, like someone with (Examples coming, nothing serious), 1 WL would get '10$' and someone with 100 wl would get '1000$' per x Minutes.
Handy suggestions :
So make it like the clothes shop robbery. I mean that, cops would take money when they kill players inside, as they'd be preventing a robbery.
I think it would be more efficient if it worked like this.

Let's say if you're own on your you make 10k every 3mins for staying alive in JFM. The more crims there is the less money you get; The more cops there are or have been in JFM the more money you receive per 3 mins of being alive and active inside JFM.
I would also upvote this if cops get paid for clearing JFM beofre a certain time period, maybe 15 minutes and as you said, crims get paid for holding for a certain period of time.
You can easily stay an hour with like 50 criminals. Disable the armor if you are damaged in the last 15 seconds would be fine.
« Last Edit: 12 06, 2014, 06:43:47 pm by Arran »

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
Re: Payment for criminals holding Jefferson Motel.
« Reply #1 on: 10 06, 2014, 11:46:28 pm »
You're aware that criminals got armor in their hall so they can camp in at least one hour right? Then it's the abusable point. They get 20-30 criminals, they get in, they keep alive thanks to the armor and in case they die they get back and keep winnining money... It's abusable and you know it, so don't say it's not.

We could make it so JFM gives a reward only after it has been under criminal hands for over 30 minutes. You said it's not abusable, so let's make it more interesting and harder to prevent it.

Regards!

Offline Skippah

« Reply #2 on: 10 06, 2014, 11:52:03 pm »
You're aware that criminals got armor in their hall so they can camp in at least one hour right? Then it's the abusable point. They get 20-30 criminals, they get in, they keep alive thanks to the armor and in case they die they get back and keep winnining money... It's abusable and you know it, so don't say it's not.

We could make it so JFM gives a reward only after it has been under criminal hands for over 30 minutes. You said it's not abusable, so let's make it more interesting and harder to prevent it.

Regards!
Yes I'm aware there are stupid campers whom would abuse it but you know, everything has a solution. What about giving the payment regarding the current WL? So guys with low wanted level will get a really small amount of cash.

Offline Merridew

• Good old days
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 10 06, 2014, 11:53:26 pm »
So make it like the clothes shop robbery. I mean that, cops would take money when they kill players inside, as they'd be preventing a robbery.

Former SAPD Chief Inspector, Former Police Chief.

Offline Skippah

« Reply #4 on: 10 06, 2014, 11:54:59 pm »
Yeah, that's what I call a useful addition but lets make it a low bonus as the criminals inside already has hell of a high WL. Added to the main suggestion.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #5 on: 10 06, 2014, 11:58:18 pm »
Yes I'm aware there are stupid campers whom would abuse it but you know, everything has a solution. What about giving the payment regarding the current WL? So guys with low wanted level will get a really small amount of cash.

Well, that's now agasint yourself. Imagine that the limit to get the normal money amount is 100wl, and you get killed at 99wl... Making it give money depending of the time you has been in plus the damage you've done. It would be a non abusable system.

Offline Skippah

« Reply #6 on: 11 06, 2014, 12:02:28 am »
Well, that's now agasint yourself. Imagine that the limit to get the normal money amount is 100wl, and you get killed at 99wl... Making it give money depending of the time you has been in plus the damage you've done. It would be a non abusable system.
Well actually I'm not against my self. I am proving a point which is somone that just wasted his time doing nothing in JFM and camping shall not get the same treatment as someone who has been wasting his ammo/medkits/money or whatever. I think you misunderstood me, I mean the more you get WL the more the payment increases not a limit and trash.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #7 on: 11 06, 2014, 12:04:08 am »
And we are talking about how much? Same as Robberies or...?

Offline Skippah

« Reply #8 on: 11 06, 2014, 12:07:32 am »
And we are talking about how much? Same as Robberies or...?
When normal players decide a certain payment, it becomes a mess. I'll leave that for our staffs.

FilthyJack

« Reply #9 on: 11 06, 2014, 09:50:48 am »
I think it would be more efficient if it worked like this.

Let's say if you're own on your you make 10k every 3mins for staying alive in JFM. The more crims there is the less money you get; The more cops there are or have been in JFM the more money you receive per 3 mins of being alive and active inside JFM.

jpleite

« Reply #10 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:14:55 am »
Currently Im Upvoting every suggestion to make crims get more money.

As some may know i've recently changed sides after being a Law Enforcement officers for pretty much all my play time , I've moved to the criminals side due to the Fact that I got bored being a cop. Since I moved sides Im Amazed with the ammount of money criminals loose, arran recently added a small money reward for every cop killed , but the money is not even enough for the ammo wasted.

The point im trying to make is that all suggestion to give criminals money are more than welcome by the entire criminal side as far as I know . While cops are getting loads killing us we are just loosing money payjailfines and Wasting ammo after ammo which can only be bought on F7 ATM.

For this reasons I'm Up voting this

Offline Lynx

• EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #11 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:19:38 am »
You are basically constituting a new 'proper' criminal event which is not included in the chronology cycle of the rest such as DS and BR. Attacking cops is at your own will, losing money when you do so sounds all the more fair to me. Now that you get payments means you'll be dragging both cops and crims away from normal crim events at ANY given time of the day. Now that there is an incentive of going to JFM as you get paid, more crims would go and stay in JFM. ATM, cops are not obligated to respond to Court house and JFM calls as crims would come running out and spread across the map when they get bored in the interiors but now that crims get paid for staying in JFM, they wouldn't leave. Therefore, Cops would be forced to respond to every JFM call now as more crims would be there, claiming money while we have to pay for our own ammo.

I will upvote this if the suggestion is modified to cops get paid if we clear JFM out before a certain period of time, say 15 minutes. Maybe $5000. Vice-versa, crims get paid if they hold it for long enough as you said.

Downvoted for now.
« Last Edit: 11 06, 2014, 11:19:45 am by Lynx »

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

jpleite

« Reply #12 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:28:56 am »
You are basically constituting a new 'proper' criminal event which is not included in the chronology cycle of the rest such as DS and BR. Attacking cops is at your own will, losing money when you do so sounds all the more fair to me. Now that you get payments means you'll be dragging both cops and crims away from normal crim events at ANY given time of the day. Now that there is an incentive of going to JFM as you get paid, more crims would go and stay in JFM. ATM, cops are not obligated to respond to Court house and JFM calls as crims would come running out and spread across the map when they get bored in the interiors but now that crims get paid for staying in JFM, they wouldn't leave. Therefore, Cops would be forced to respond to every JFM call now as more crims would be there, claiming money while we have to pay for our own ammo.
Downvoted

Most ignorant post i've seeing , Without us killing cops you guys dont get money Think about that . So how is it fair for us to loose money while you guys gain money?

Offline Lynx

• EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #13 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:38:27 am »
Most ignorant post i've seeing , Without us killing cops you guys dont get money Think about that . So how is it fair for us to loose money while you guys gain money?
Please #assume_good_faith and don't call people's opinion ignorant. Do you get randomly killed on the street by random ppl? What do we get when we get killed? Nothing, we lose money when we respawn at a hospital. Ppl with a high hour count lose a lot of money everyday just by respawning at hospitals because of that. I tell you what you get. You get money when you kill us, that's what you get. Ofc, you get wanetd too, but you know you'd get wanted if you shoot a police officer in the first place so you do it at your own will. We don't choose to get killed. And no we can still earn money by solving murder cases etc.

You pay for what you take.-You pay for the ammo you use for our lives that you take. Hence why I downvoted this.

I suggest if we clear you guys out before 15-minutes of criminal occupance, we get paid and vice-versa if you manage to hold more up to 20 minutes, then you get paid.That sounds fair.
« Last Edit: 11 06, 2014, 11:17:18 am by Lynx »

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

jpleite

« Reply #14 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:49:18 am »
Please #assume_good_faith and don't call people's opinion ignorant. Do you get randomly killed on the street by random ppl? What do we get when we get killed? Nothing, we lose money when we respawn at a hospital. Ppl with a high hour count lose a lot of money everyday just by respawning at hospitals because of that. I tell you what you get. You get money when you kill us, that's what you get. Ofc, you get wanetd too, but you know you'd get wanted if you shot a police officer in the first place so you do it at your own will. We don't choose to get killed.

Dont use Hashtags lol ,
Cops only incoming money source is killing wanted players . Without us getting wanted you dont get money . You kill us you get money but  we kill you guys we get like less than 1/4 of the money you guys get killing us . You're saying its our choice to kill cops or not , imagine if no one killed cops for 2 weeks . Would you like it , oh you wouldn't right ? . About the hospital fee go compare that with a jail fine or the ammout of ammo we waste . You could die 20x and we would still loose more money and im sure during that 20 deaths you would kill at least 1 criminal and that would give you more money so basicly youre just gaining.

I didn't call your opinion ignorant I called you ignorant . You're clearly just thinking about the law side instead of thinking of booth sides , Without crims Cops would be Absolute nothing and Criminals would be nothing without cops as well , we need each other so we should help booth sides grow and attract peoples interested not make 1 side poor and one rich.