Author Topic: when Shooting from the Under cover Car your blip will appear in the radar  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: MidoZ
First of all I don't like the way you talk but I will explain.
Irl if a spy hiding between people and started shooting, you won't notice his place or even know he isnt a spy by your logic you will say no I won't know but lemme explain more this car is called undercover car not invisible car so once someone shoot from it logically your blip should appear in the radar.

This car help for arresting when criminals are more than COPS mid night GMT+2, the criminal side have many advantages already and you still wanna make cop side worse. I have nothing to you, to talk you badly but one guy from FBI random vote topics and already busted him with evidence but this not our topic right now, if you feel offended don't be and with all the respect to you man. I'm still against because its isn't worth really..
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2021, 07:15:16 pm by Lycan#USSF »

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting.
Let the actions speak louder than words.
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmUvul0cXwPLI7elJXWtSw

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
This car help for arresting when criminals are more than COPS mid night GMT+2, the criminal side have many advantages already and you still wanna make cop side worse.
Cops use this car always it doesn't matter if cops cracking or no plus I am not trying to make law side worse I am just looking for fairness for both sides and if you look at the idea from another side you will find it logically accepted and bring fairness anyway thanks for your vote.

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
  • New Community Member
  • Not tonight, Josephine
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: --
  • Squad: Undying
I'm positive  :tick: :tick: to be fair enough to criminal side.
You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
Cops use this car always it doesn't matter if cops cracking or no plus I am not trying to make law side worse I am just looking for fairness for both sides and if you look at the idea from another side you will find it logically accepted and bring fairness anyway thanks for your vote.

No this aren't the fairness because if you wanna fair things enough focus on "molotov" instead of a car will not make any difference.

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
No this aren't the fairness because if you wanna fair things enough focus on "molotov" instead of a car will not make any difference.
you guys have Tear Gases too mate we can't nerf everything deal damage I already suggested adding more cooldown for Tear gas and Molotov and it got denied and I don't think this is a topic we are talking about here and as I see, you just voted negative because we use Molotov and you didn't even give it another look because if you think about it you will find it makes sense and brings fairness for both sides. also, you might misunderstand what is the Topic is talking about the Undercover car will still be invisible on the radar whenever u are just moving without shooting but once you start shooting your blip will appear on the radar.

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
I agree with you. This feature is often abused and misused by cops. So adding this would bring fairness. Positive:tick:
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
you guys have Tear Gases too mate we can't nerf everything deal damage I already suggested adding more cooldown for Tear gas and Molotov and it got denied and I don't think this is a topic we are talking about here and as I see, you just voted negative because we use Molotov and you didn't even give it another look because if you think about it you will find it makes sense and brings fairness for both sides. also, you might misunderstand what is the Topic is talking about the Undercover car will still be invisible on the radar whenever u are just moving without shooting but once you start shooting your blip will appear on the radar.

No.. I didn't vote negative because of that but tell me "undercover car" you can use SMG's & Assasult Rifles aka AKM and M4. no big deal here to get it nerfed..

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
No.. I didn't vote negative because of that but tell me "undercover car" you can use SMG's & Assasult Rifles aka AKM and M4. no big deal here to get it nerfed..
mate for real you don't have any reason to vote negative and you are trying to use unlogical reasons and you think AKM and M4 deal 0 Damage, you think even cops patrol alone in this car no mate they move together maybe 2/3/4 cops in the same car and start shooting without even a criminal can know where are they so please before voting negative on something that might bring fairness to both sides you better choose proper reasons to negative it

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
mate for real you don't have any reason to vote negative and you are trying to use unlogical reasons and you think AKM and M4 deal 0 Damage, you think even cops patrol alone in this car no mate they move together maybe 2/3/4 cops in the same car and start shooting without even a criminal can know where are they so please before voting negative on something that might bring fairness to both sides you better choose proper reasons to negative it

You keep saying "Fairness" and the criminal side already better than the cop side. No, they aren't unlogical reasons because you just think that. When you speak about the "fair" everything should be fair not the things you wanna see it will be fair. Your side have many advantages already and you are thankful? No, you still wanna destroy everything on COP side and people still supporting you. Tommrow you'll wake up on your bed thinking for another thing to destroy on cop side.  I'm still against the idea and I hope on day they disable this board.

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
You keep saying "Fairness" and the criminal side already better than the cop side. No, they aren't unlogical reasons because you just think that. When you speak about the "fair" everything should be fair not the things you wanna see it will be fair. Your side have many advantages already and you are thankful? No, you still wanna destroy everything on COP side and people still supporting you. Tommrow you'll wake up on your bed thinking for another thing to destroy on cop side.  I'm still against the idea and I hope on day they disable this board.
i won't waste anymore time explaining to you why this suggestion is fair for both sides so please enough posts.

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
I guess this just brings fairness and RP, considering that we will still be invisible on the radar while not shooting, it won't completely make the car useless. Upvoting this.
-------------------------------------

Offline 4g.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I vote Positive
This will bring fairness to criminals and will be more realistic

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
It makes sense since when someone shot from a car you will hear the weapon sound and you will be able to detect his location which is actually available in some survival games such as pubg fortnite so this suggestion makes sense, positive.

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
I’m sure this is gonna be added soon, its needed indeed. Just give developers some time and you will see a new update.

Offline Brondo

• Junior Community Member
  • No one is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
As a cop myself it definitely seems like a fair addition, It is a Positive from me