Author Topic: [+++] Addition of perks to criminal job  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
Re: Addition of perks to criminal job
« Reply #15 on: 02 01, 2022, 12:39:07 am »
Fair enough for both sides, got nothing to say actually since they should both be balanced.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Persius#USSF

• Regular Community Member
  • InSeeN Will Be Remembered
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Persius#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #16 on: 02 01, 2022, 01:51:24 am »
except this Level 5: Access to Criminal Medic job.
i think it's an amazing idea :tick:
- Added a petrol station in LSPD garage. (Arran + Persius)  Saturday 28th January 2023

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #17 on: 02 01, 2022, 04:25:17 am »
Almost every single suggested level perk in the list is nothing but a simple income boost

Thats not a gameplay motivation, doesnt make it feel special to anyone to grind for higher levels but just makes the gameplay in the criminal team slightly more lucrative overall while not increasing the payment of the law or civilian side accordingly, in other words, its just a one-sided financial boost of the criminal team income (debalancing the server) as a whole with no short-term motivational purpose.

The police level perks (which you have literally even quoted yourself) are mostly cosmetic perks or access to side-jobs, of which most are useless but not as useless as your perks
Your suggested perks are fully focused on more money, which only disrupts the income balance of the server without an existing income-issue and without adding anything valuable to the gameplay, and besides that, they are not "just like the police perks" as you claim in your suggestion, its not a copy of the police level system

Overall its a poorly designed suggestion without much creativity behind it, nothing valuable in it, just pointlessly blows out more money into the CIT economy, and as always on the useless development random-voting board which has been damaging the server for many years, people are randomly upvoting anything that promises them more money no matter how bad the suggestion is, no constructive feedback, no helpful input, no critical questions regarding the effects and mechanics of the suggestion they are blindly supporting

Thus negative, until you come up with proper level perk ideas and a more balanced income structure concept for all teams

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #18 on: 02 01, 2022, 04:42:42 am »
I don’t think this would bring an imbalance to the other side, if we turn a blind eye on the money perks, I think the others aren’t over overwhelming, Blindly supporting.  :thumb:

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #19 on: 02 01, 2022, 11:30:23 am »
at least its gonna be fair for both sides so its a nice sug im going with positive  :tick:

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
  • New Community Member
  • Not tonight, Josephine
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: --
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #20 on: 02 01, 2022, 04:18:37 pm »
This is the good one I'm playing as a criminal too, I'm wondering why the criminal has no perks but the one in the police does. This gonna big improvement for criminals. I highly support this. positive
« Last Edit: 02 01, 2022, 04:20:19 pm by BuGsBunny-.- »
You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #21 on: 02 01, 2022, 06:52:40 pm »
Almost every single suggested level perk in the list is nothing but a simple income boost

Thats not a gameplay motivation, doesnt make it feel special to anyone to grind for higher levels but just makes the gameplay in the criminal team slightly more lucrative overall while not increasing the payment of the law or civilian side accordingly, in other words, its just a one-sided financial boost of the criminal team income (debalancing the server) as a whole with no short-term motivational purpose.

The police level perks (which you have literally even quoted yourself) are mostly cosmetic perks or access to side-jobs, of which most are useless but not as useless as your perks
Your suggested perks are fully focused on more money, which only disrupts the income balance of the server without an existing income-issue and without adding anything valuable to the gameplay, and besides that, they are not "just like the police perks" as you claim in your suggestion, its not a copy of the police level system

Overall its a poorly designed suggestion without much creativity behind it, nothing valuable in it, just pointlessly blows out more money into the CIT economy, and as always on the useless development random-voting board which has been damaging the server for many years, people are randomly upvoting anything that promises them more money no matter how bad the suggestion is, no constructive feedback, no helpful input, no critical questions regarding the effects and mechanics of the suggestion they are blindly supporting

Thus negative, until you come up with proper level perk ideas and a more balanced income structure concept for all teams

So the answer to your problem, to balance the economy would be to decrease the cops' earnings?
Criminals nowadays just play for fun, because profits like police and civilians don't have, and there are no side-jobs either. The other cops supported the idea, and also said that it would balance the game (for those who have played / play on both sides, they know that criminals have a deficit in some things). If money doesn't motivate you, I don't know what does. And since the suggestions are "poor", why not suggest something that doesn't benefit just one side? They talk a lot but help little.

I'm positive, and can't see anything negative, Also because it would hardly change earnings, and like other jobs, earnings would increase according to level, and would not be the same between lvls 1-50

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • I like stakes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: sando
« Reply #22 on: 03 01, 2022, 10:44:01 pm »
I am positive, It will make fair play to the both sides, the cops have some rewards and the criminals don't, So I think this thing should be in the criminal side too, And other reasons stated by the players above.  :tick:
Ex Nothing. :o7:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #23 on: 04 01, 2022, 12:01:01 am »
20 Positive votes, 1 Negative vote. Pretty much supported. Marked as High priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline gq

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
Re: [+++] Addition of perks to criminal job
« Reply #24 on: 09 01, 2022, 08:38:02 am »
Good suggestion , it will excited Players To Play As Criminal , Positive  :tick:

Offline LuffyOnd

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: LuffyOnd
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #25 on: 09 01, 2022, 09:46:27 am »
I am positive.

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #26 on: 10 01, 2022, 10:28:50 am »
Voting positive, as it would give motivation to players to play crim side and level up and also it would be a  balance to already existing cops perks.

Offline ABC-

• Junior Community Member
  • The_Akatsuki Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: ABC
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #27 on: 10 01, 2022, 08:40:10 pm »

i agree with Dimit
Downvote  :cros:
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.”   Uchiha Madara <3

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #28 on: 10 01, 2022, 09:01:17 pm »
i agree with Dimit
Downvote  :cros:

I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked him. If you are negative, what do you suggest? And if you're going to keep the negative, at least be able to argue, not just say what the other says and never answer again.

The answer given to the argument you claim to support, follow.
So the answer to your problem, to balance the economy would be to decrease the cops' earnings?
Criminals nowadays just play for fun, because profits like police and civilians don't have, and there are no side-jobs either. The other cops supported the idea, and also said that it would balance the game (for those who have played / play on both sides, they know that criminals have a deficit in some things). If money doesn't motivate you, I don't know what does. And since the suggestions are "poor", why not suggest something that doesn't benefit just one side? They talk a lot but help little.

I'm positive, and can't see anything negative, Also because it would hardly change earnings, and like other jobs, earnings would increase according to level, and would not be the same between lvls 1-50

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #29 on: 11 01, 2022, 01:49:36 am »
Well this is a great suggestion and I don't see why not.
I'm a player since 2011, but I play only criminal since 2014 or 2015. I haven't touch the cop side the last 7 years.
And I think the criminal system must improved more and this suggestion is on it.
The first improved was the level of the criminals, from 50 to 60, now with this suggestion will be boost more.
Totally agree  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!