Author Topic: date of account registration on CIT2  (Read 1686 times)

Offline lemon21

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Lemon{99%}[WMC]
  • Squad: Warlocks_MC
date of account registration on CIT2
« on: 21 01, 2022, 10:02:20 pm »
Hello,how do I find out the date of account registration on the server in mta CIT2?

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: date of account registration on CIT2
« Reply #1 on: 21 01, 2022, 10:21:06 pm »
Do you mean your in-game account?

If so you'd have to check your MTA Logs to see when you first logged in, or if you don't have it, ask a Staff member that'd be willing to help to check your logs (but it's not something super important if they're busy). Also, people mentioned "the server burned down" sometime ago, so maybe anything before a certain date isn't accesible / recoverable.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #2 on: 24 01, 2022, 12:30:00 pm »
Other way where you can check it’s your punishlog. I think here you can check, it show you your serials where you logged in and I think your first loggin the server. Also, you can check in your history when you made first transaction or when you bought first house or something from F7. Last way it’s that, you can ask high staff in the game and ask them to check. Have a nice day, I hope will help you
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #3 on: 24 01, 2022, 03:05:36 pm »
Asking staff isn't beneficial since old logs are deleted, The only way is to check ur files or ur punishlog.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #4 on: 24 01, 2022, 05:03:14 pm »
Other way where you can check it’s your punishlog. I think here you can check, it show you your serials where you logged in and I think your first loggin the server. Also, you can check in your history when you made first transaction or when you bought first house or something from F7. Last way it’s that, you can ask high staff in the game and ask them to check. Have a nice day, I hope will help you

I don't believe checking punishlog helps, I've checked my punishlog and the creation date isn't mentioned anywhere. Punishments are assuming he got punished when he logged in for the first time which would be .. worrying. Myhistory also depends when he first created the account, if it was after the server burned down then yes, it could help, otherwise no. My history before 2021 doesn't exist for eg.

@lemon21 have you got your answer? I think your best bet is to check your MTA logs  :thumb:

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 25 01, 2022, 11:08:06 am »
I don't believe checking punishlog helps, I've checked my punishlog and the creation date isn't mentioned anywhere. Punishments are assuming he got punished when he logged in for the first time which would be .. worrying. Myhistory also depends when he first created the account, if it was after the server burned down then yes, it could help, otherwise no. My history before 2021 doesn't exist for eg.

@lemon21 have you got your answer? I think your best bet is to check your MTA logs  :thumb:
/myhistory file log is stored on your computer. If you are absurdly lucky that you never ever changed your computer, uninstalled MTA, or formatted your drive, your myhistory log would still be intact which will show the first log you ever created there thus giving you your account's creation date. But the chances of that are slim to none.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
« Reply #6 on: 25 01, 2022, 03:12:18 pm »
Funny thing because the first 5 minutes after I created my account I got muted for spamming main chat

Even if you did get punished on your first day on the server and you created your account before 2016 - it's gone now.
- Removed admin / punish log lines from before 2016. (Arran + Nikos)

And seeing as you called it CIT2 I'm assuming you did, so rip. Might be worth checking your old screenshots if you still got any of them laying around.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #7 on: 25 01, 2022, 08:02:17 pm »
/myhistory file log is stored on your computer. If you are absurdly lucky that you never ever changed your computer, uninstalled MTA, or formatted your drive, your myhistory log would still be intact which will show the first log you ever created there thus giving you your account's creation date. But the chances of that are slim to none.

I know this Danz, I've changed PC's a few times since I first arrived here, I forgot to mention that to him. If he replied maybe we could find out more.

Funny thing because the first 5 minutes after I created my account I got muted for spamming main chat

Even if you did get punished on your first day on the server and you created your account before 2016 - it's gone now.
And seeing as you called it CIT2 I'm assuming you did, so rip. Might be worth checking your old screenshots if you still got any of them laying around.

That's very unlucky, but not crazy as a lot of new players were young or didn't know the rules. And about the punishlog lines being deleted, I probably left before that update, so yeah.
He must know the year he made his account, we're just speculating with his silence now.

Beginning

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 30 01, 2022, 09:11:29 am »
The OP is unresponsive, and the question seems to have been answered already, hence, locking this.

BIKERS M.C.