Author Topic: [+++] Allowing new players that are wanted to be seen through F5 for cops  (Read 1124 times)

Offline KaceM

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Kacem
  • Squad: CCC
They will become targets for cops, and they will be killed until they leave the server. Negative

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Whoever is voting negative is either abusing this "feature" or read the title and didn't bother. The fact is this "feature" that is supposed to be protecting noobs is being abused by certain criminal who double account and farm WPs and APBs easily
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2023, 04:40:38 pm by DeathWish »
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
It doesn't require much of an IQ to figure out that whoever exceeds 250 WP is obviously not a newbie and is capable of handling things.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline MadaFuq

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
A few weeks ago a new player managed to get APB because we couldn't mark him through f5 and couldn't mark him regularly through /mark because it was closed thus we had no way of finding where he was and had to wait untill he was APB.
Can you prove this? How a one year old kid can manage to feed himself make sense, that is not a newbie because you will see most of the new players just shootin' their MP5 into random peds or random ppl, also you cops are lazy y'all just want to stand in all saints hospital 24/7 staring your F5 looking for the next target and use /rt to get him, c'mon get yourself a police vehicle and go patrol whole LS because it's your job.

Since the proposal has been changed, from 250wls to 500wls. Now i'm changing my vote to Positive! His suggestion make sense to me now! :tick: :tick: :tick:
« Last Edit: 28 12, 2023, 12:51:55 am by MadaFuq »
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Can you prove this? How a one year old kid can manage to feed himself make sense, that is not a newbie because you will see most of the new players just shootin' their MP5 into random peds or random ppl, also you cops are lazy y'all just want to stand in all saints hospital 24/7 staring your F5 looking for the next target and use /rt to get him, c'mon get yourself a police vehicle and go patrol whole LS because it's your job. :cros: :cros: :cros:

Are you seriously asking this question...? Obviously the "new" players who get APBs are not newbies, they are second accounting to abuse a feature for the actual new players..

Moderators must not consider these illogical downvotes because they make 0 sense and show that the voter did not even bother to read the suggestion - hence making their votes void.
-------------------------------------

Offline Abdelrhman.

• DeltaTeam Leader
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I faced these players before and it's annoying not to know where they are 
Positive
😴

Offline MadaFuq

• Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
Are you seriously asking this question...? Obviously the "new" players who get APBs are not newbies, they are second accounting to abuse a feature for the actual new players..

Moderators must not consider these illogical downvotes because they make 0 sense and show that the voter did not even bother to read the suggestion - hence making their votes void.
Whatever man go patrol around LS we criminals driving around LS just to rob stores, atm and go arl, new account whatever and now y'all proposing laziness, So you can just use /rt or teleport near to the high wanted level "new players" criminals what if that new player/account is a legit newbie he got rekt then cry and later on rage quit and never comeback again, why we should implement this? I don't see any good side in this suggestion tbh you just proposing your laziness, mfs keep suggesting unnecessary things just to see their names in updates. :fp:

EDIT:

Making it so that new players that pass 250 WP are seen in f5 computer (we see their name) and we can mark them through f5 computer

Did you know getting 250 WP is kinda easy and fast nowadays few store you get it.

Don't tell me again I ain't reading suggestions I have brain to vote which is positive and which is not! LMAO

There is not much new players/accounts it's like 3/10 why we should implement this?
« Last Edit: 09 12, 2023, 08:34:00 am by MadaFuq »
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!

Offline Alistair

• New Community Member
  • Apply for Vexatious
  • Group: veX
 :cros:

Offline InVadeR

• Senior Community Member
  • КОМУ КАК
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ~BOCA
nah new players should not be seen on F5 , skill less players  he need time to know how the game works  :cros:
Do you play League of Legends add me EU West :LaCosta1

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Show content
Whatever man go patrol around LS we criminals driving around LS just to rob stores, atm and go arl, new account whatever and now y'all proposing laziness, So you can just use /rt or teleport near to the high wanted level "new players" criminals what if that new player/account is a legit newbie he got rekt then cry and later on rage quit and never comeback again, why we should implement this? I don't see any good side in this suggestion tbh you just proposing your laziness, mfs keep suggesting unnecessary things just to see their names in updates. :fp:

EDIT:

Making it so that new players that pass 250 WP are seen in f5 computer (we see their name) and we can mark them through f5 computer

Did you know getting 250 WP is kinda easy and fast nowadays few store you get it.

Don't tell me again I ain't reading suggestions I have brain to vote which is positive and which is not! LMAO

There is not much new players/accounts it's like 3/10 why we should implement this?

Madafuq truthfully I don't like responding to you because you vote based on if you like a person or hate and you downvote every suggestion I made so yeah. (even ones that had massive upvotes from the rest of the community) you are a small man but meh idc)

Old players are abusing this "feature" and all I see here is people downvoting without giving a solution? So people who are making new accounts currently can farm free WPs and APBs without even being able to be tracked so please everyone who is downvoting give out a better solution than "roam around LS hh lazy bruh"
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Offline DJOLLO2

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
Good idea  :tick:

Offline BuGsBunny

• AvidaCompany President
  • New Community Member
  • Not tonight, Josephine
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: --
  • Squad: Undying
Good idea! I've experienced situations where some old players create accounts just to get APBs without being noticed. Let's consider this: How can new players disable their markings if they don't know that it's possible? creating new account just to farm APBs or WL? Why not do it on your main account, folks? You can achieve the same results even on your main account.  Taking advantage of newbies, or are you guys the ones taking advantage of this feature, eh?.
Saying newbies will quit because cops farmed them, or are you guys can't use this feature anymore because you can't farm APBs? just asking kek

:tick: :tick:
« Last Edit: 10 12, 2023, 12:52:01 am by BuGsBunny »
You must do the thing that you think you can't do

Online IamAhmed

• New Community Member
    Years
Its good idea becuse they guys do a new account to get APB becuse cops cant mark him from f5 becuse new account so my vote is  :tick:

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
 :tick:

Offline Aeoutras

YearsYears
  • Group: Project X
  • Squad: ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉᴮᵉᵃʳᵈ
hey, DeathWish, I agree with you that this becomes annoying when an old player tries to abuse the newbie system, so they can easily avoid other problems of Cops not being able to see them in F5 when it is APB, I think this should be fixed to avoid system abuse.  :tick: