Author Topic: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!
« Reply #90 on: 20 02, 2024, 10:57:18 am »
I will implement this or something similar (probably different limits per danger level) because you were able to actually make your suggestion balanced by taking into account the possibility that cops could actually abuse the hummer and to stop them by using low danger level.

Since someone made a dumb comment about how this suggestion would make the crim side even more dead, I decided to check the team count graph and it shows crim team has over twice as many playing as cops. There is a bit through the night where crim count isn't much higher than cop count, but through most of the day, every fucking day, crims clearly outnumber cops and that just made me realise crims outnumber cops here too, therefore we can't possibly have any democratic voting on what affects CnR balance without the team stackers rigging the votes to their own selfish interests.

We need a proper solution for this. I'm thinking maybe a CnR Balance Advisors group, 3 people from both sides, a board only they can post in, one makes a suggestion, then the others are to be recommendations, ideally with evidence, a developer then considers the 6 recommendations and makes a decision based of those 6 recommendations. Ideally they can also negotiate and make compromises so that all of them can actually agree on something and anyone incapable of making a compromise for the greater good can be replaced. Cause like you crims are so stupid wanting to make cop side unplayable, all you're doing is making the game boring for yourselves, would GTA be GTA if there were no cops in the game..? :fp:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline ValHalla

• Criminal Boss
  • Cops' Nightmare
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: ValHalla
  • Squad: T10 Family
« Reply #91 on: 20 02, 2024, 11:46:42 am »
Again I m saying the main point of this suggestion is to stop this annoying Hummer gameplay from both sides, even those who are capable of accepting a suggestion have any better idea to nerf this hummer so that a team won't abuse it when they are cracking and play ce ar and shop robberies instead ; we will gladly accept it too because it will only improve the gameplay of CNR! The server was never like that and it should not be like that! In another suggestion I saw a crimboss was complaining about cops not attending robberies how in the world they can attend ar when 10+ ppl on hummer continuously backstabbing them. I m myself is the victim so are every regular police officer.

Nerf hummer will never help. Do you know what they will do? Will use another car they can shot from above it.
Want to find Solution? The solution to this problem is disable the ability to shot From above all the cars.

Criminal Boss | Senior Community Member | Ex. Guide | Ex. SDJ | Ex. News Publisher Designer

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #92 on: 20 02, 2024, 11:57:58 am »
I will implement this or something similar (probably different limits per danger level) because you were able to actually make your suggestion balanced by taking into account the possibility that cops could actually abuse the hummer and to stop them by using low danger level.

Since someone made a dumb comment about how this suggestion would make the crim side even more dead, I decided to check the team count graph and it shows crim team has over twice as many playing as cops. There is a bit through the night where crim count isn't much higher than cop count, but through most of the day, every fucking day, crims clearly outnumber cops and that just made me realise crims outnumber cops here too, therefore we can't possibly have any democratic voting on what affects CnR balance without the team stackers rigging the votes to their own selfish interests.

We need a proper solution for this. I'm thinking maybe a CnR Balance Advisors group, 3 people from both sides, a board only they can post in, one makes a suggestion, then the others are to be recommendations, ideally with evidence, a developer then considers the 6 recommendations and makes a decision based of those 6 recommendations. Ideally they can also negotiate and make compromises so that all of them can actually agree on something and anyone incapable of making a compromise for the greater good can be replaced. Cause like you crims are so stupid wanting to make cop side unplayable, all you're doing is making the game boring for yourselves, would GTA be GTA if there were no cops in the game..? :fp:

As you are already aware of the problem, it is better to go with any solution that you think can solve this problem. My point was to raise the issue, and the solution I gave is one of the solutions I thought (honestly, I want to disable shooting while glued on hummer completely after a certain raise of danger level) and a team consists of respectable people is indeed a good idea because this board is highly manipulated and most of them are biased.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #93 on: 20 02, 2024, 01:34:40 pm »

This board is complete failure as it has never been driven by democratic principles but rather under the influence of a monopoly based on the total amount of votes from a particular side or with common interests as you said already. This was pointed out by me and many other players over the past years. The amount of bias, manipulation, lack of common sense, and the presence of absolutely incompetent people being allowed to share their thoughts (and even votes) on suggestions is insane - this is what made this board to fail. The worst thing is that nobody even thinks of the consequences of what will happen after a certain update is implemented.

The idea of creating a dedicated community team/duty is decent, but disallowing all players to share their thoughts/suggestions is perhaps not a good move.

In my opinion, after all those years of experience here, it would be the best if the discussion board remains here, but every suggestion which is being posted in it undergoes a detailed analysis through that "CnR Advisors team". If a suggestion does not receive enough positive feedback by the Advisors team or is drastically harmful - that team be allowed to deny it right away. The decent ideas which actually have potential and are somehow aimed at improving the current gameplay may be forwarded to a developer who may decide the fate of the suggestion.

If I am not wrong, the idea of creating a dedicated community team to manage the discussion board or rather the suggestions posted in it was also recently suggested by Dimit in the official CIT discord server. Prolly around 2 months ago, he raised up some very interesting ideas which may be helpful in this situation.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline MandM

• Senior Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #94 on: 20 02, 2024, 02:33:26 pm »
This board is complete failure as it has never been driven by democratic principles but rather under the influence of a monopoly based on the total amount of votes from a particular side or with common interests as you said already. This was pointed out by me and many other players over the past years. The amount of bias, manipulation, lack of common sense, and the presence of absolutely incompetent people being allowed to share their thoughts (and even votes) on suggestions is insane - this is what made this board to fail. The worst thing is that nobody even thinks of the consequences of what will happen after a certain update is implemented.

I have witnessed a lot of suggestions that deserved to be implemented or at least given a chance to be seen by an administrator, but because of those things you mentioned, these suggestions got rejected or locked for not achieving the requirements. Therefore, I would like to suggest some modifications to this board that might make it better. I know this isn't the right place to make this suggestion, but I see that the topic has already been opened.

The following modifications might reduce the manipulation and bias on this board:

1) Disallowing voting negatively without reason. Prevent those who vote randomly just to farm posts from voting without a convincing reason. (Making it a punishable rule)

2) Not taking the decision by votes, and sometimes giving some suggestions a chance. Both the administering and developing teams should keep an eye on the suggestions, even the rejected ones, and try giving them a chance. Sometimes a small modification in a suggestion might make it better, so instead of locking it, the developing team can implement it with some modifications.

3) Allowing us, the Discussion Board Moderators, to move some specific suggestions to a private board. Suggestions like Sirat's one.

And of course, whatever Arran decides to do will be in the interest of both sides and will not involve any bias. Also, I agree on creating that CnR team.

Online RX1

• Senior Community Member
  • They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #95 on: 20 02, 2024, 05:39:13 pm »
The most annoying this is the hummer, if you really looking for balance for both sides. Disable shooting if you glue in the hummer if the danger level is above 1.5 .   :tick:
@Sirat Just edit your post and connect your suggestion with the danger level and will be balanced with both sides.

Offline oussama2004

Years
  • Squad: Moroccans_
« Reply #96 on: 21 02, 2024, 11:31:30 am »
 :cros: :cros:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #97 on: 21 02, 2024, 09:34:49 pm »
Wednesday 21st February 2024
- The hummer can't have more than 4 cops glued to it if danger level < 0.8 or 4 criminals glued to it if danger level > 1.8. (Arran + Sirat)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.