Author Topic: How to be a Criminal and what could you do as Criminal  (Read 3476 times)

DeagLe

How to be a Criminal and what could you do as Criminal
« on: 11 09, 2015, 08:32:24 pm »

To be a criminal you must do this command t/criminal , Press "t" and write /criminal
Or simply press F8 and type criminal, if you won't waste your time on doing this command each time you want to be criminal press t and write /bind [key] criminal.
Example: bind tab criminal, I am cop I would be Criminal, I simply click on tab
In case your are in las vanturas city and you are not able to open F5 it's because you are a gangster which you are having purple name , You must be outside las vanturas to be able to open it .
What is F5 ?
F5 is a gui panel which you are able to see your criminal activities, But you must be criminal to access to it. Any occupation situation has it's own gui panel
After being criminal you can do those following activities below: ( everything in F5 )
  • 1- Store Robbery: To rob a store, go to a 24/7 store, barber shop, 69c store or clothing shop within LS and aim at the cashier. Stand your ground for 2 minutes and you will earn $5000.

• 2- Van hiest: Van heist uses the a Race white/black blip but it always spawns in North East Los Santos and both criminals and law enforcement can this mission, if nobody is driving the Securicar then get in it and drive it to the blip on map at Emmet's garage if a cop is driving it then you'll need to kill the cop before you can drive it. Also after the latest updates the payments has been increased by 300% but it will be automatiqually respawn one time each 30mins.

• 3- House robbery: To rob a house, simply walk up to a housing icons in LS and press ’N’. You will be warped to the interior, where you may proceed to pickup an item. Once procured a good, leave the house and and carry it to a buyer indicated by a small $ blip.

• 4- Cop killing:Cop killing is most usefull activitiy by criminal, which you are able to kill any cop as criminal, You gain 50 Rep. Points per cop kill. but whenever you try to kill a cop and he's not far from you will be freezed for 3 seconds, and the cop is able to kill you, you must try to escape in case he failled on shotting you.

• 5- Hijacker: Look for the black and white Hijacker blip is now marked as   on your map, go there and get the vehicle. Once you've entered the driver seat you will be given another blip on your map where you will have to deliver the vehicle. The payment is based on the amount of criminals online.

• 6- Armed Robbery: Armed robbery is like a store robbery but more to risk and more to gain. There are a variety of armed robberies and when one becomes available you will get an on screen message about it, then head to the $ blip added to your map, find the ped and aim at them to start the robbery. Hold out until the timer gets to 0, you can reduce it by 1 minute if you kill a cop. If you manage to survive you will get an easy $5,000 and 33 of each drug (66 of each if it's Bayside Marina).

• 7- ATM Robbery: You will be shown a keypad where you'll have to enter a code between two numbers. If you enter the wrong number, the keypad will let you know whether the actual number is higher or lower. Use that as a guide to guessing the correct number. Once you get the correct number, you will be paid and the robbery will be successful.

• 8- Criminal Events: Go to Madd Dogg's Mansion for classic criminal events. For each criminal event you successfully escape from, you will gain 450 Reputation Points.

• 9- Illegal Trucking: To do illegal trucking you need to be criminal and you need to buy a Tanker, Linerunner, or Roadtrain. After you enter the truck press 'N' and choose the mission you want. There are four mission types, with wanted levels ranging from 1 stars to 3 stars. After you choose the mission drive your truck to the gray truck icon for payment. Be sure to avoid any police on the way.

• 10- Hitman Missions There are many peds around the map and some of them want other peds dead! To see if a ped wants someone killing, press X and hover your mouse over that ped to see if they've got a hitman task for you. Hitman missions massively vary in difficulty, pay and reputation earned.
« Last Edit: 19 09, 2015, 09:37:33 pm by Phoeonoxy.- »

DeagLe

Re: How to be a Criminal and what could you do as Criminal
« Reply #1 on: 19 09, 2015, 09:33:48 pm »
Hijacker blip is now marked as
and add that Van Heist will start every 30 mins
Will be added
Added, thank you for the extra information also you gave me an idea i'll try to searsh the specific blips that I may needed and poste them

Offline Zanpacto

• New Community Member
  • Meh
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DG
  • Ingame: zanpacto
« Reply #2 on: 06 10, 2015, 01:37:53 pm »
The house robe marke is a truck plip and u can mentione to press alt while moving inside the house to not get a WL
Z A N P A C T O
T E A M D E S T R A C T I O N G A M E R S
We have come so far
We can’t turn back now
Let me walk you down this road~

Offline Nexan

• New Community Member
  • Dead
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nexan
« Reply #3 on: 03 03, 2016, 07:05:26 pm »
Drug traficking mission should be added as its being a little less used nowadays .. so informing newbies about it woul be helpfull a lot .

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #4 on: 06 03, 2016, 01:33:08 am »
There's a guide in Official Criminal Team board... plus the OP is banned.