Author Topic: Auto kill outside of MDM [..]  (Read 1227 times)

ReLiiC-Andreas

Auto kill outside of MDM [..]
« on: 05 02, 2015, 10:34:35 pm »
This is the MDM escape zone for criminals.
Show content
something like that. not 100% accurate
paint lol

Now, I think we can agree that it's annoying when criminals are just camping inside of the zone to farm their damage and they won't ever escape. Their damage done to police increases when outside shooting aswell as inside. So basically my suggestion is;

Criminals will get auto killed/slapped if they've not escaped a minute after they ran outside of the interior. If they escape and run back inside the zone then they shouldn't be slapped as they can't farm damage or whatever they are trying to accomplish. A short 3-4 event can last 15-20 minutes just because a couple of criminals wont escape the zone. It can be very annoying for players who actually wants to play. Altough Im almost certain that people will downvote as they think this is a disadvantage to players.
If you have any questions about this then feel free to post them below.

Quote from: Lucifer via PM
@Suggestion What about making it so you are counted as an escaper immediately after you leave the MDM interior, that would be better.
« Last Edit: 05 02, 2015, 10:39:26 pm by rellic »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Auto kill outside of MDM [..]
« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 2015, 02:04:01 pm »
I've modified the existing anti camp script so that it will slay them even if they're outside the event.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.