Author Topic: Lowering the distance limits to do /surrender  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Lowering the distance limits to do /surrender
« on: 13 03, 2015, 03:58:00 pm »
Alright so, today I'm suggestion something, which is decreasing/lowering the distance limits to do surrender as wanted.
I decided to suggest it because it's now pretty hard to surrender because the distance is too high, so it is almost impossible for criminals to use this feature, especially at Los Santos, as cops are everywhere at Los Santos and 90%+ of the wanted criminals are at LS so the feature is not used at all these days because of this.
I tested this feature today at the desert to see the distance needed to use this feature, and it was between 550-600 feet/whatever which is too high, so I'm suggesting to lower it, I recommend it being 300 or so, 300 is good as criminals wont be able to abuse it when a cop is nearby, because cops wont start following him 300 feet away, they'll just follow the nearest, and usually criminals with high wanted levels, and I mean by high 20+ Wanted level (not wanted point) doesn't use /surrender because me as a criminal I usually try to get the highest wanted level to get the APB for fun, but /surrender become useful when you try to lose your Wanted level when it is higher than 3 stars, as you're not able to use /fine when you have more than 1 stars as far as I know, so you wont be able to use it, that's why I said it isn't used a lot.

Edit; Also this could be done too; Or we can surrender if cops are 50 feet away but if you got damaged in the last 20 seconds then you will not be able to use this command.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 19 03, 2015, 07:25:10 pm by Lucifer »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Lowering the distance limits to do /surrender
« Reply #1 on: 11 04, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »
Halved the distance check.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.