Author Topic: Things to spend money on  (Read 18271 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Things to spend money on
« on: 13 03, 2015, 07:31:34 pm »
There are many different ways to earn money on CIT, but how many ways to spend money? If you look at the scoreboard it's clear there is a shortage of things to actually spend your money on, as almost every regular player has a huge surplus of money. I spent an hour in team chat trying to get ideas and the only idea I got was from someone who asked an admin to post an event note for them. Which made me think of the '/superadvert' idea. As it's so hard to get any ideas, I'm going to do a competition here on the forum.

Simply come up with an idea (describe it in good detail) for something that players can spend their money on and this money should not be given to another player, the money has to vanish else we'd be back to square one. Post your idea here and your ingame account name so that if you win a prize I can send it to you via ingame bank transfer. Competition ends in Monday at 12:00 server time (UTC +1)

1st Place: $5,000,000
2nd Place: $4,000,000
3rd Place: $3,000,000
4th Place: $2,000,000
5th Place: $1,000,000

Edit: If you make a one line suggestion I will delete your post and warn you for #4 I said DESCRIBE IN GOOD DETAIL...

Edit: Does anyone even read the topic? I want NEW IDEAS not things we already have.

Ideas which won the competition:

1st: NinjaTuna acc: UnicornLepri - Adding more police vehicles for sale.
2nd: Saif Bhuiya acc: saifbhuiya - Beggar peds you can give money to in exchange for crim XP.
3rd: Head'Boss acc: youssef123 - Hydra rockets costing money.
4th: Henry. acc: Fahad - Aircraft needing fuel.
5th: WarStar acc: nitros - More expensive projectiles, more carry capacity.
« Last Edit: 17 03, 2015, 11:51:36 am by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
Re: Things to spend money on
« Reply #1 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:45:46 pm »
I suggest to make a new Rhino wars event. Simply map a new arena for this, place some blockable objects, let players to buy Rhino for high amount of $, let them have a duel (5 v 5) or FFA and winner will get all of money. Entry should be around 100k. Winner will get 500k (in case of 5v5 - winner(s) will get 200k but in case of FFA between 5 players - winner will get 500k)
This will bring some fun, something new in server (except admin events) and players will actually pay for a big armored vehicle. By this way - they will waste their money and they will have fun

Show content
Acc name is Huseyn
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Luther.

« Reply #2 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:47:02 pm »
Either I understood it wrong or you guys did... Arran is asking for new ways to spend money, so we can 'fix' this:
almost every regular player has a huge surplus of money.

My suggestions:

1. A command like /createevent

People would be able to create a normal event (like CIT Staff). They'd need to pay 10M to 20M for it.
They would be able to create another dimension, to set an area so players can warp to that dimension, to spawn vehicles, to allow damage, to freeze, to unfreeze and to 'kick from event' (and maybe some other options that people will come up with if this suggestion gets added). They would also have a box where they'd put the amount of money the winner would receive.
Once someone uses the command /createevent, they would have 2 hours to create everything and to finish the event. If they didn't do it, everything would be destroyed and the players (or only the hoster if he didn't even get to the warping phase) would be warped back. If the hoster disconnects during that hour, everything would be destroyed and the players (or only the hoster if he didn't even get to the warping phase) would be warped back.

People would only be able to host such events once per week.
I know that this is a very private CIT Staff perk but let's be honest... CIT Staff have not been hosting events regularly since like 2013/2014... And 1 event per week per player wouldn't harm that much I think.
This is just what I've come up with... there might be some problems that I forgot and there are surely many changes to add to my suggestion...

2. Ability to buy skinshaders and carshaders with ingame money (only 1 skinshader and 1 carshader per player)

That's it. Basically, allowing everyone to buy a skinshader (for like 30M) and a carshader (for 30M as well) would be fair.

Show content
Acc name if necesarry: Luther.
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 07:51:17 pm by Luther »

Offline Chillax

• That which runs through you will run you through.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: ForsakeN
« Reply #3 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:47:34 pm »
According to the Ped's missions feature that got recently added, I am suggesting that you can pay some peds to be following you and helping you in the fights, turfs, killings cops etc.. If your peds that you paid them dead you'll have to go find another Ped to pay him to stay with you and help, Like in the mission we have in GTA SA about groove gang which you select the peds you find in the hood with the key 'G' If I remembered well,  and they'll be following you, helping you, being in your car, etc..

Show content
Account name: Clizzy

Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't get anything out of it.

sux2bu

« Reply #4 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:48:05 pm »
Hello,

I was thinking adding the non-armored vehicles armored plates to the vehicles specific places such as it motor hood,armored doors,Bullet resistant Glasses and such that didnt came to my mind while posting this(Ex:Cheetah,Infernus).

Heres a simple schematical:

Each percentage represents its bullet resistance.

Armored Doors                                                                                Resistant Glass

Steel Doors %1 $100.000                                                               Toughened Glass %1 $100.000
Tungsten Doors %3 $250.000                                                        Laminated Glass %3 $300.000
Carbon Steel Doors %5 $500.000                                                   Balistic Glass %5 $500.000

Engine Hood                                                                                    Tires

Steel Hood %2 $200.000                                                                Run-Flat Tires %5 $2.000.000
Carbon Steel Hood %4 $500.000
Titanium Hood %6  $1.000.000

EDIT:I edited their prices since players have sh*t tons of money and these prices wouldnt effect their wealth.
-2nd and 3rd upgrades cannot be purchased without unlocking the 1st upgrades.For example if you want to buy Titanium Hood you first have to buy Carbon Steel Hood and in order to do that you have to buy the Steel Hood.
-Each perk could decrease vehicles top speed and its handling feel free to decide perimeters for it.
Example:If you buy  Steel hood vehicles top speed will reduce due to its additional weight.
-These armored spare parts cannot be added on the vehicles that is already ''Armored'', such as Stafford,SWAT,FBI Truck.
-And of course these spare parts will be sold/modified in a desired ''Vehicle Armory'' shop which will be mapped or simply placed on existing GTA map.
This is just an example for the competition you're free to make changes at the percentages and their prices.

Show content
Account Name:sux2bu
« Last Edit: 16 03, 2015, 03:12:19 pm by Porschee »

#TheCopSlayer

« Reply #5 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:49:28 pm »
Got an idea now.

It would be really cool if you could replace the images on some billboards (those big signs like this:
Show content
) with an image of your choice (to spread a certain idea, message or advertisement) for about $500k-1m an hour. The money goes straight to the server.

Show content
Account: MoHuss3

RKDGaming

« Reply #6 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:49:41 pm »
EDITED:

Removing the misc weapons and add in extra guns in their place, might allow for a better weapon choice for people and might change the normal weapon usage up from m4, spas, minigun etc. So as an example remove like the three dildo types for different weapons like a grenade launcher perhaps that you have to stand still for and are not allowed to move for 10 seconds after use. A new LMG that is similar to the minigun however it will fire slower and deal a slight better damage. and finally, a smoke grenade gun that allows the user to shoot a wall of cover to fire through, this weapon would not be able to be used for another 5 minutes.

Prices:

Gun 1 : 500k, its a grenade launcher so yea, gotta have a decently high price.
Gun 2: 2.5m, if the minigun is 5mil this should be somewhere around that but maybe more.
Gun 3: 250k, it would allow you to fire smoke so the enemy have to disperse allowing you to kill them.

Maybe having missions that you can obtain the money that goes to the server, so for example change some of the AR missions to modify them for this purpose, they must be challenging for criminals. All official cop groups would get a door to this type of event to make it more fair as there is always more criminals on the server. All the money gets split between the players taking part.

Account:
Show content
RKDGaming
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 11:42:39 pm by RKDGaming »

Online KakCraft

• New Community Member
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #7 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:53:31 pm »
Having special skins which have to be unlocked by paying x amount of money, these could maybe be available for a limited amount of time in special occasions
The money would then obviously go to the server, every now and then a new special skin could get added, and players can buy it to show-off their money

Show content
Account name: KakCraft

Nour142

« Reply #8 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:53:42 pm »
Hello

I would like to suggest a good ways for losing money to server
 tr

First of all why dont there be a  chat to all the chatss : LS/LV/SF/OS And each message costs 10k

Second there would be a new system for advertising .  Which is sending an advertisement to all people 1 time per day so it will reduce abuse This message will cost 250k$

Third  New event system which are hosted Daily by computer . Its auto hosted events by computer which costs you 50k to join and the winner will get 1m and the time of this event will be based on time which is good for all countries and for example at 8 PM GMT +2  3 events per day there will be no admin hosting it . it will just be auto event Setted to a specific time

Fourth For cityzones we can make a way to increase city objects you can use for example you got limit of 250 object you can buy 5 extra objects for total 50k or 100k for example so you will have 255 and you can have unlimited object limit by buying it but when you sell the zone the object limit's money you bought wont return only the zone money and zone objects will return and that money will go to the server.

Will be editing this

Show content
Account Name : Nour142

Thanks for reading best regards
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 08:16:07 pm by Nour142 »

korty

« Reply #9 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:53:52 pm »
First of all, in order to come up with a new way to spend money, then we need to think the current aspects of spending money.
We should focus something that will be daily consumed and the level of desire is consistent.

Cars and bikes:

As car is being considered a fast way to spend money, we can add more high-end cars and target the price at high level. 5 million to 10 million. The features should be bullet proof, bullet proof tires and better durability. to ensure that worth the price and allow them to use money wisely.
Further, we can also edit the value of re-sell, if we re-sell the vehicles, we can only able to refund half amount of the money we purchased.

Hats:

Instead of only VIP players can wear that, perhaps we can change to purchasable, for instance, Pedobear hat - 2 million. ( Permanent)

Garages

Allow players able to buy a 10 car garage, player can only spawn more than 1 car inside their garages.

Put A Hit On Player's Head

You can place a hit on some one else but only if that player agrees to, otherwise there will be so many trollers around.

Private land

Maybe we can add some private lands on the sea so allow them to buy everything they want. (similar to CITy, provides more privacy)

Show content

To be edited.

Account name: korty
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 08:31:08 pm by Kenny. »

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #10 on: 13 03, 2015, 07:57:58 pm »
2 amazing suggestions: is simple and very important because: is more players with more money and they can't spend because have cars, houses, guns everything etc...

• Suggestion is to give way to create one small event! I mean something like admins events but smaller not so big.   
  • Details: one box with 4 - 5 maps simple maps, if you want to create one event then pay 500k - 1.000.000 mil. This event can be DD or HIT or maybe race and winner take this money from your event.   
  • Why suggest this? Simple: because somethimes is nobody from staff online in server to create events and players want events, then why others can't create small events ? I saw others suggestion but all of them already exist. 
  •   This is new suggestion and challange. In this way all players with more money give money to others using this box special for events for small events I mean. Will be one great and new update like a magnet for all riches players because they have more money and all spend money to create small events + others players can enjoy event and money. Is a good idea and new way for new challange. Problem is with "how to spend more money" from rich players and using this way I think can be balanced everything. Other important point is: New players will be intrested about server because CIT will be single server which give you acces to create your own event for other players. Point is to spend money so if you buy houses, cars, guns etc you only invest money but your money return back when you sell your house, car, guns etc. If you make event your money invested in this event never returns back because you give to other who win this event + all time in the server will be more events and fix "no staff" problem and "spend money" problem but others enjoy your event and money. Can be more attractive for all. Small events can be with 25 players maximum and small lag, accesible to all who have more money and spend creating events for others. 
  • Minimal requirments:  Maybe creating some minimal requirments like "you must to have 25 mils to create event" or maybe 1000 hours. Is not good idea to give acces to all which have 500k - 1.000.000 mil because for example: is one with 750 k and create one small event losing 500 k and after this starting to crying because he losing money. Is problem about players who are very rich and they can't spend money. This great idea in my opinion can fix more problems in only one.
    Think about this for features good luck. 
  • Things to spend money on ! So maybe in F2 can be created one acces box and here you can place amount of money, event type, 15 - 25 event warps, and your account. Is something like /duel and after this is open that box where you can do everything add players money etc. 
  • Add new /event and after this one event box will be opened and here you can make your own event with all details. If other event is already in progress you can't start one new. After one event logical start the new event and give acces to create new one. 
  • Other BONUS with this idea: my idea can start with 4 - 5 maps but in feature everything can be updated and development members can create new maps and everytime this suggestion can be updated adding new maps, new races, new challanges. So everytime can be added something new for all players. 
  • IMPORTANT: using my suggestion players can make exchange with money ( I mean rich people money to poor people ) and everything can be balanced to fix this problem. All like buy zones, buy houses, buy cars, guns or others DON'T fix this problem and this BIG diferences because they can sell and your money is come back to you. Example: If you buy one Hydra cost you 40.000.000$ but only invest in this, after you sell your money is come back and again rich people will be rich. This is the principal point. 

Other suggestion is give to all players ( criminals , police, civilians ) posibility to buy some barriers.

• So something like F7, one box with some barriers models like existent model /barrier1,2,3,4,5,6... and /removeallbarriers. Addind maybe in F7 or other new box special only for this. 
  • Prices: so new idea is to spend more money from all which have alot money so in this way barriers prices is needed to be expensive. One barrier can be 2,500,000 - 5,000,000 but NEVER have posibility to sell to other player. Example: /buybarrier1 and automat your money is going to server and never recover back.
  • IMPORTANT: using this idea is again something new for server, all players have a new posibility to make new things and all will be very intrested to buy barriers and in this way they spend alot of money. This posibility is not only for official LAW members and CrimBoss, so why don't have all players this posibility but only buying with ig money this barriers. Maybe some requirments like hours and for sure RULES like don't troll and don't block roads or if you broke this rules you can be jailed for trolling...   

My acc: IDriver
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 08:31:47 am by IDriver »
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Neverdie

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: MI6
  • Squad: #ES
« Reply #11 on: 13 03, 2015, 08:01:56 pm »
- People who are 1000+ hours or xCMs can use /hostevent which would be a small event already mapped by staff and Its price shouldn't be less than 1,000,000$ for the creation.
- Adding the ability to buy a personal carshader/skin for Ingame money which would be between 10,000,000$ ~ $20,000,000.
- People may have a custom chat (differs than rooms) which may cost 1,000,000$ to create one as a person can only join 1 room or making the ability to join more than one room by buying room slots which may cost 1,000,000$ per each.
- The ability to buy interior markers at zones for $40,000,000 which would help groups thar has CITy bases to get an interior

Prices are  to you, I'm just giving my ideas.

Show content
Account Name: biso46

Deputy Director of Miliatry Intelligence 6President of Extreme Services

Offline sweeper

• Donator L3
  • me > u
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: sweeper[FBI]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #12 on: 13 03, 2015, 08:02:36 pm »
small idea I have, is we can hire peds/workers where we pay these peds hourly to do certain jobs like farming or bus driving, but we don't recieve money, we just gain some progress added to our job, so like ill pay a ped to do farming for me, I wont gain any wheat/hemp/herbs ill just gain the progress to get closer to the nevt level.

example
find a ped
pay him 100k/hr
it will constantly "farm" for me as long as im online

maybe we dont need the peds to actually move, our stats in that certain job will go up

acc: NinjaCheezit
o wa a a

abdallah

« Reply #13 on: 13 03, 2015, 08:04:04 pm »
Sorry if this idea is stupid.. but I was thinking of making a topic so people can request a small house that would be empty from inside and you will be able to buy furniture for it to be placed for them in any area(Area that not blocking/trolling people) and the price will be according to the INT.

Another idea... to make that we can create a controllable rocket which would be useful in LV while turfing also it should be that you can buy it 3 times per day and you must pay a sum of money to craft it , 500k for example
Show content
Acc name:badbooy
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 08:13:14 pm by Crash28 »

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #14 on: 13 03, 2015, 08:06:52 pm »
    • Let's say my CITy zone costs $10 million. I can pay another $10 or 20 million (actually maybe a lot higher) and I would be allowed a higher object limit in my zone. The catch is, when I sell the zone, I would only get the original 10 million back.
    • Buying access to /jetpack
    • We used to have that VIP feature where your cars only took half damage. Let's make that a purchaseable feature at mod shops. F2 would have a small section that shows whether your vehicle has it.
    • Making VIP recover cost money, the farther the vehicle, the more $$$

I'll edit this with more as I think of it.

(xb0xkilla162)

Show content
lol @ these stupid "player hosting event" ideas
[/list]
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 04:19:43 am by xb0x »