Author Topic: Addition of a protected area at LSPD.  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Snipe

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Snipe
Addition of a protected area at LSPD.
« on: 16 03, 2015, 12:48:14 am »
The main reason why I'm suggesting this is because of the amount of newbies I see get continuously killed by random criminals  while trying to figure shit out. I'm not 100% sure about this but when you create a new account you're given an option to choose a team and one of them is the law team. If you choose it you probably spawn at LSPD. Imagine being a new player and spawning into a 'riot' with tonnes of criminals blocking the spawn and not even giving you a chance to use the vehicle spawners. The removal of the protected area was completely unnecessary in my opinion. A few minutes ago I saw a cop newbie leave the server because the player got killed 4 times in a row at LSPD.

I understand that some criminals might argue about the fact that there's no protected area at criminal-villa, and that's understandable. But cops can't just randomly go there and start deathmatching criminals for no apparent reason, unless they're wanted of course.

Also criminals do riots at LSPD every now and then, if they like the garage area so much, then I guess it should be mapped in somewhere for them.
« Last Edit: 16 03, 2015, 01:57:31 am by Snipe. »

Offline RagingMike

• The Alpha
  • Senior Community Member
  • Formerly Known as LoLa.
Re: Addition of a protected area at LSPD.
« Reply #1 on: 16 03, 2015, 05:27:05 am »
I agree with that fact that newbies gets annoyed for being constantly killed without knowing anything. But the idea can be restricted to only newbies, I mean Protected area at LSPD MUST be added only for newbies. I don't think it would be hard to script such thing.

Making it easier, What I meant is , There should be no protected area when players lose "Newbie" Title. Those who have "Newbie" Title will have protected area at LSPD.

Natural until you add or give you opinion on these.

The Devil.

Offline Function

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Function[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #2 on: 16 03, 2015, 06:54:05 am »
Why should we give it to the only Newbies ? LSPD is kinda base for Police Officers. There was a lot of training in there, After Arran removed the protected area I don't see any training in there.

I was there when Arran removed the protected area, first hours of 'rebel' thing and for RP they attacked to LSPD. They couldn't do anything because there was a protected zone. That's why it got removed, Arran just said 'hold on' and *poof* LSPD without no protection.

We need protected Area for EVERYONE not only newbies.

Show content
Please ignore grammar mistakes 7 a.m and I just woke up
FBI Honorouble.

There must be only a few invisible hamsters left in the world

Offline RagingMike

• The Alpha
  • Senior Community Member
  • Formerly Known as LoLa.
« Reply #3 on: 16 03, 2015, 08:47:27 am »
Is there a protected area in Los Angles Police Department ? NYPD?  No there isn't, Criminals can attack PDs anytime they want, The thing is , its PD , it must be full of cops so even criminals attack they must get cracked. I wouldn't even agree, But I agree with the "unfairness" for newbies who are still learning to get killed in PDs .
Show content
Come on cops ... What else do you guys want? u got 5-6 Armored fancy vehicles... We cant attack u guys from close range because we will get stock and get raped.

Offline Snipe

• Ingame: Snipe
« Reply #4 on: 16 03, 2015, 05:02:23 pm »
Is there a protected area in Los Angles Police Department ? NYPD?  No there isn't, Criminals can attack PDs anytime they want, The thing is , its PD , it must be full of cops so even criminals attack they must get cracked. I wouldn't even agree, But I agree with the "unfairness" for newbies who are still learning to get killed in PDs .
Show content
Come on cops ... What else do you guys want? u got 5-6 Armored fancy vehicles... We cant attack u guys from close range because we will get stock and get raped.
So basically ruining the time for newbies that just hopped on the server and trying to have a good time. Of course there are no ''protected areas'' in real life, but how often do police stations get attacked, especially in the United States. Yesterday I was on when the player count was low, drove to LSPD, i'd say 9 out 10 people there had a ''newbie'' tag above their names. Criminals easily came over and killed them without much resistance because the new player didn't really know what to do. Criminals don't attacks PDs whenever they want and for no reason, RPly there must be a reason behind the attacks. Why do people in CIT attack cops at LSPD? Simply to farm WL and get easy kills, especially as I said, when the player count is low.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 17 03, 2015, 03:02:46 pm »
Added a small protected area to the LSPD spawn and markers.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.