Author Topic: Early February 2013  (Read 13109 times)

Offline Toxido

• Senior Community Member
  • ThugLife
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD for life
  • Ingame: Toxido
  • Squad: Le'Nico nub
Re: Early February 2013
« Reply #60 on: 13 02, 2013, 01:20:12 am »
Man LOL are you asking from Arran to teach you scripting D: man you have to learn your self, Arran might answer you with a warning, you should help him in scripting and etc.. , not asking him to teach you :C really LOL let someone help you or teach you but don't come and ask the boss :C, sorry Arran!
Want me to help you PM me any time and I'll help you ok?
Mapping and scripting aren't hard xD they need from you just a little attention that's all, you could learn scripting and etc.. from www.multitheftauto.com/forum , there you could learn, my pleasure to help ;)

mega

« Reply #61 on: 13 02, 2013, 02:16:56 am »
Awesome idea! The staff are the more loyal people to the server, teach them to script it will be awesome!, Arran there is another posibility of teach to other people, not just staff, I think that other people ( like me) will be a very good contribution to the server if we know how to script!
I think you're just trying to have yourself banned :P (JK) many people before you asked for that and the answer is the same as well. if you just have tried by yourself, you would find that MTA developers haven't missed anything and wrote everything that you'd imagine about MTA scripting in details here. depend on nobody nor anything, only yourself. :D
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2013, 03:26:40 pm by Wize. »

Offline Splice

« Reply #62 on: 13 02, 2013, 12:24:29 pm »
Good luck for the staffs who are being teached by you

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #63 on: 13 02, 2013, 12:43:03 pm »
You guys actually know that mapping has nothing to do with the topic.

OT: Goodluck to the staffs that want to learn.
I miss nr7