Author Topic: Train Driver Job [UPDATED]  (Read 8689 times)

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Train Driver Job [UPDATED]
« on: 21 11, 2019, 11:30:02 am »

Job Description
As Train Driver, you have to deliver either passengers or cargo to various places located on the rails of San Andreas. Take the job either at the unity station, market station, or San Fierro station and enter a Tram or Streak for passenger missions, or a Freight for resource missions.

All train stations: There are various train stations scattered throughout San Andreas from which u can recover different types of trains. The type of train that you can recover depends on the station you are currently on.

Warping to a Train Station: There are various stations with the short names of us/rc/ls/sry/ybs/bc/so/do/fc/ma. You can warp to a specific train station with the command /wrapstation (short name of the station here)

Spawn a Train: To spawn a train, go into the blue marker titled the "Train Spawner".

Passengers mission:
Enter a Tram or Streak and you'll be given a marker to board passengers. After loading you'll need to deliver these passengers to the next stop available and board other passengers that enter from that station.
Payment for this mission increases every time you reach a new level.

Resource mission:
To deliver resources, simply enter a Freight and head over to the loading marker. As soon as you enter your Freight as Train Driver, you can press 'N' to change your goods. When the loading is finished, simply head to the location marked on your map to deliver the resources.
Resources you can earn are: Engine Parts, Iron, Explosive, Chemicals, Electronics, Oil, Gold and Med Kit.

Simple Tutorial

1. First take the Train Driver Job located at Los Santos, Station and San Fierro, Cranberry Station.

2. The marker is visible when you look around, and There are two trains that you can use and they are Tram and Freight.

3. You will have to load a resource or passenger where you have spawned the Train.

4. Every time you stopped at certain locations where your delivery at, you will receive your payments there.

NOTE: Players with the Train Driver job can now do /warpstation to teleport to Unity Station in LS so that you can recover your train on the right tracks. Also you can use it to get back to the station if you derailed in the middle of no where.

Avoid:

1. Derailed - Avoid over speeding of the two trains; because once they reached up to 150 kph, the train will start shaking, and if it goes over 150 kph, your train will be derailed from the railways. You will lose your delivery, so you will have to retake it.

2. Crowded place - There is a limit of speed there; so be sure to slowdown up to 40 - 50 kph. Otherwise, you will have to pay fined for 10,000$.

3. Red Zone - Desired speed of 40 - 50 kph. This is for all three cities, Las Venturas, San Fierro, and Los Santos. Mostly the fined speeding commonly happened at San Fierro and Los Santos. (Referred to Number 1)

Inside of the Red-Zone picture below:

3. Pay Attention - when approaching to the red-zone there will be a message at the top of your screen.

4. Safe - Once you are out of the Red-Zone, there will be a message saying this:

The Three types of Trains

1. Tram - You will have to load a passenger in San Fierro or Los Santos of where you had spawned the Vehicle.
  • The speed of Tram is only 60 KPH.

2. Freight - You will have to load resources by pressing "N" to choose of which one do you want to deliver and they are Oil, Gold, Chemicals, Electronics, Med Kits and Engine Parts.
  • The speed of Freight is only 140 KPH.

3. Streak - This is the same as Tram which you will have to load a Passenger in between Los Santos or San Fierro to start the mission.

• The speed of Freight is only 140 KPH.

Refuel System:
  • It cost 100$ per liter which means when you refuel about 30% it will be 3,000$ and not 10,000$ like it used to be.

Percentage of the Fuel (Affect the Train's speed)
  • 80-120% of Fuel - will let you go over 140 KPH
  • 50-79% of Fuel - You will have a limit of Speed, which is 120 KPH.
  • 10-49% of Fuel - You will have a limit of Speed on Train, which is 50 KPH.

Speed of Trains

The Streak and Tram are basically the same. I passed a lot of Trams while in the Streak though.

Note: Each Train has the same Speed, they all should derail at the same speed. Though they might have different acceleration

Speed limits in Miles Per Hour (MPH): - @HarwoodButcher
  • Stopping for loading and unloading - about 14 MPH
  • Stopping for fuel - about 8 MPH
  • Red Zones - 30 MPH or less (37 MPH or less with the Speed Limit Perk)
  • Speed limit for the shaking screen - 95 MPH
  • Speed limit until the train derails - 100 MPH

Job Ranks

L0. Trainee Conductor - 0 Progress Units
L1. Graduated Conductor - 42,500 Progress Units
L2. Novice Conductor - 127,500 Progress Units
L3. Veteran Conductor - 255,000 Progress Units
L4. Professional Train Driver - 425,000 Progress Units
L5. Control Room Employee - 680,000 Progress Units
L6. Control Room Assistant Manager - 1,062,500 Progress Units
L7. Trains Engineer - 1,572,500 Progress Units
L8. Control Room Manager - 2,125,000 Progress Units
L9. Control Room Headmaster - 2,677,500 Progress Units
L10. CEO of Railways - 3,272,500 Progress Units

Fining prices:
0 to 24H = $2,000
24H to 100H = $4,000
100H to 500H = $8,000
500H and higher = $10,000

Refilling prices: (Each litre)
0 to 24H = $20
24H to 100H = $40
100H to 500H = $80
500H and higher = $100

Additional Information.
1. I and the SO team will try to provide more detailed information of what they have gathered from the Train Driver since we've got a new train that can deliver resources and will
still, be investigating and we will provide it here as soon as we got some information from it.

2. Lastly, I will be updating this one later as soon as the developers are done with the other stuff which I already mentioned. If there's something that I did not include, please kindly post it there and I'll be sure to add on you the credited part.

Video Tutorial.

Here is a video tutorial made by @Simo

Show content
Credits to these peps:
@HarwoodButcher
@Angels
@Anuran
@MacMan
@Nuko   
« Last Edit: 26 06, 2021, 06:50:52 pm by Precious. »
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Train Driver Job [Recent]
« Reply #1 on: 21 11, 2019, 11:35:39 am »
The speed limit in red areas are 50 kmph not 40
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 23 11, 2019, 10:46:13 am »
Reserved: I will be updating this one later since the job got disabled for now due to exploits and I will still continue to provide more information for this job once this one is back.

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 25 11, 2019, 08:46:06 am »
Friday 22nd November 2019
- Stopped train driver job due it having an infinite money exploit. (Arran)

Inform us when the job is back

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #4 on: 05 12, 2019, 03:40:59 am »
Friday 22nd November 2019
- Stopped train driver job due it having an infinite money exploit. (Arran)

Inform us when the job is back
It has been added back.

Freight missions has been disabled BUT it's being reworked.
At The costs of Trains section, wasn't sure if you wanted it in there but the Metro can't be used on the job (how ever I made a suggestion that Nuko would happily add as long as the price gets increased due to some good reasons)

Speed limits in Miles Per Hour (MPH):
Stopping for loading and unloading - about 14 MPH
Stopping for fuel - about 8 MPH
Red Zones - 30 MPH or less (37 MPH or less with the Speed Limit Perk)
Speed limit for the shaking screen - 95 MPH
Speed limit until the train derails - 100 MPH

Speed of trains: The Streak and Tram are basically the same. I passed a lot of Trams while in the Streak though. And note: Each Train has the exact same Speed, they all should derail at the same speed. Though they might have different acceleration.

Payments:
Streak: Cash
Tram: Cash
Metro (IF it gets added): Cash
Freight (It's being redone, it's disabled right now): Oil, Electronics, Gold, Chemicals, Medkits, and Engine Parts.

The fuel system was changed, instead of paying 10k all the time, it now depends how much fuel you have need.

You can't buy trains in San Fierro.

And you're able to reach the Earn Limit in this job.
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 05 12, 2019, 03:55:16 am »
It has been added back.

Freight missions has been disabled BUT it's being reworked.
At The costs of Trains section, wasn't sure if you wanted it in there but the Metro can't be used on the job (how ever I made a suggestion that Nuko would happily add as long as the price gets increased due to some good reasons)

Speed limits in Miles Per Hour (MPH):
Stopping for loading and unloading - about 14 MPH
Stopping for fuel - about 8 MPH
Red Zones - 30 MPH or less (37 MPH or less with the Speed Limit Perk)
Speed limit for the shaking screen - 95 MPH
Speed limit until the train derails - 100 MPH

Speed of trains: The Streak and Tram are basically the same. I passed a lot of Trams while in the Streak though. And note: Each Train has the exact same Speed, they all should derail at the same speed. Though they might have different acceleration.

Payments:
Streak: Cash
Tram: Cash
Metro (IF it gets added): Cash
Freight (It's being redone, it's disabled right now): Oil, Electronics, Gold, Chemicals, Medkits, and Engine Parts.

The fuel system was changed, instead of paying 10k all the time, it now depends how much fuel you have need.

You can't buy trains in San Fierro.

And you're able to reach the Earn Limit in this job.

Added, and thanks!  (โ—”โ—กโ—”)

I will just leave it like that so the others can read the one you just shared. Thanks Harwood. Appreciate it. Time to work on this Job more since I will be focusing on this one for now to reach to Level 10.  :tick:
« Last Edit: 05 12, 2019, 05:52:48 pm by SugarVanilla »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Train Driver Job [Updating..]
« Reply #6 on: 07 12, 2019, 05:56:26 pm »
Removed Perks completely.

« Last Edit: 29 12, 2019, 02:58:26 am by SugarRush »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 08 12, 2019, 12:17:16 pm »
But don't delete them just use this effect as I hope Arran change his mind

Already did, I saved that part on Notes in-case if there is new updates for the Train Driver's perks.  :tick:

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
« Reply #8 on: 28 12, 2019, 09:59:36 am »
Level 1 - 42,500 Units

Also update the topic with 2 types of missions
Passengers mission:
Enter a Tram or Streak and you'll be given a marker to board passengers. After loading you'll need to deliver these passengers to the next stop available and board other passengers that enter from that station.
Payment for this mission increases every time you reach a new level.

Resource mission:
To deliver resources, simply enter a Freight and head over to the loading marker. As soon as you enter your Freight as Train Driver, you can press 'N' to change your goods. When the loading is finished, simply head to the location marked on your map to deliver the resources.
Resources you can earn are: Engine Parts, Iron, Explosive, Chemicals, Electronics, Oil, Gold and Med Kit.
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #9 on: 28 12, 2019, 07:00:11 pm »
Players with the Train Driver job can now do /warpstation to teleport to Unity Station in LS so that you can recover your train on the right tracks. Also you can use it to get back to the station if you derailed in the middle of no where.

You can remove every information about /perks

You can remove every information about the Metro since I don't think that's ever gonna come to the job, though you can talk about it that you can't use that train on the job.

For the part about 'The limit speed of Freight is only 150 kph or else it will derailed if you go beyond that limit. ' it should say 160kph (100 mph) since all trains derail at the same speed.

On the section about 'The 4 Trains' you can add this bit of info to the Streak and here's a picture that you can add for the Streak.
Code: Text
  1. - You will have to load a [b]passenger[/b] in San Fierro, Los Santos, or Las Venturras of where you had spawned the Vehicle.
  2. [li]The limit speed of Streak is only [b]160 kph[/b] (100 mph) or else it will derailed if you go beyond that limit. Thus, you will lost your passenger.[/li]

For the 'Refuel System' section you can add about that it cost $100 per liter. Like to refill 10% of your fuel it'll be $1,000.

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #10 on: 28 12, 2019, 11:17:43 pm »
About derailed part, I went with 150 KPH and I got derailed once in a curved way, so it doesn't depend on being under 160. It depends on the way you're passing through if it was curved or straight.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 29 12, 2019, 03:00:14 am »
Removed Vice Versa payment as it got fixed and you will get the exact amount of 10,000$+ Mostly when you used Tram or Streak to deliver a passenger.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 29 12, 2019, 03:01:18 am »
Show content
Players with the Train Driver job can now do /warpstation to teleport to Unity Station in LS so that you can recover your train on the right tracks. Also you can use it to get back to the station if you derailed in the middle of no where.

You can remove every information about /perks

You can remove every information about the Metro since I don't think that's ever gonna come to the job, though you can talk about it that you can't use that train on the job.

For the part about 'The limit speed of Freight is only 150 kph or else it will derailed if you go beyond that limit. ' it should say 160kph (100 mph) since all trains derail at the same speed.

On the section about 'The 4 Trains' you can add this bit of info to the Streak and here's a picture that you can add for the Streak.
Code: Text
  1. - You will have to load a [b]passenger[/b] in San Fierro, Los Santos, or Las Venturras of where you had spawned the Vehicle.
  2. [li]The limit speed of Streak is only [b]160 kph[/b] (100 mph) or else it will derailed if you go beyond that limit. Thus, you will lost your passenger.[/li]

For the 'Refuel System' section you can add about that it cost $100 per liter. Like to refill 10% of your fuel it'll be $1,000.

Thank you and added.  :tick:

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #13 on: 29 12, 2019, 12:06:57 pm »
L2. Novice Conductor - 127,500 earnings
L5. Control Room Employee - 680,000 earnings
L6. Control Room Assistant Manager - 1,062,500 Units
Edit ranks and requirements @SugarRush
Added L6 too.
« Last Edit: 29 12, 2019, 02:42:27 pm by MacMan »
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 29 12, 2019, 05:51:27 pm »
Show content
L2. Novice Conductor - 127,500 earnings
L5. Control Room Employee - 680,000 earnings
L6. Control Room Assistant Manager - 1,062,500 Units
Edit ranks and requirements @SugarRush
Added L6 too.

Thanks, added them.  :thumb: