Author Topic: Decrease the ''Leave the area within 150 seconds'' in MDM  (Read 1046 times)

ReLiiC-Andreas

Okay so I think by now a lot of both criminals and cops are sick and tired of having to wait for extra minutes because some criminals just won't come out when the MDM mission is done. I'm talking about this
Exit the building and leave the area within 150 seconds to get your reward
The idea

To decrease the ''Leave the area within 150 seconds'' to about maybe 30-40 seconds? If not less.

Why is this helpful

I asked in my retard chat (fmsg) ''who is tired of having to wait because criminals wont dare to come outside when MDM is done'' both cops AND criminals agreed that they are tired of it. Wanted criminals who would like to re-enter MDM without dying can't, because some a#%!#% is sitting inside and wont come out.

And I guess the reason he wont come out is because whenever you leave the interior you get your reward instantly, and since people want the reward, but then again wants to enter MDM without dying, they wait for all the other criminals to leave so the other criminals die because 10 cops are ready with miniguns outside, and when THEY leave the interior they get rewarded and since he was the last person who was inside and the last person to escape, the MDM starts. And since no wanted criminals are outside, the camper can run back inside and do it aaaall over again. The thing is when 10 criminals share the same thought, NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN. Even if one guy actually runs out, the others wont simply follow him/her.

You might say ''Oh I have to craft armor because I can't buy it inside MDM after it started''  - Crafting armor takes 8 seconds so there's no big deal.

What happens when the time runs out? The people inside MDM gets slapped for camping. Very simple suggestion but will make it so much more fun for everyone.

I thought about both criminals and cops in the making of this suggestion, so it should be fair n square.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Decrease the ''Leave the area within 150 seconds'' in MDM
« Reply #1 on: 07 04, 2015, 04:26:47 pm »
Lowered it to 30 seconds.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.