Author Topic: [+++]Be able to glue your speaker to your vehicle (addition for DL3)  (Read 4968 times)

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Hello friends,

So, as you can see DL3 can place speakers in some places around SA using /streamurl. My suggestion is to adding new feature for DL3, to have possibility to place your speaker to your vehicle and this speaker to be glued, like players who can glue on your car. No need new commands or something, just go on the roof from your vehicle and use /streamurl and this will be autoglued. I think all DL3 will apreciate and more players will going to donate or they start to work in game to make money to buy DL3 with this new update. Thank you  :)

« Last Edit: 14 05, 2021, 11:31:57 pm by HosttyBoy »
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Re: Be able to glue your speaker to your vehicle (addition for DL3)
« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 2021, 06:10:43 pm »
I thought DL3 holder is able to glue his own speaker on his vehicle because I saw many players moving around with speaker on their vehicles. If this feature is not available for DL3 owner, I personal would like to see it there. My vote is positive

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #2 on: 10 05, 2021, 06:12:49 pm »
There's Stero option in modshop actually, what about change their models something similar to this

And when you launch the speaker which is in your car your baggage will open slowly and the music will start.

Check the video, I don't mean something exactly like in the video but something similar would be cool. Positive

18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline Nacho69

• Regular Community Member
  • A DeltaTeam Soldier
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Nacho
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 10 05, 2021, 06:50:14 pm »
The main idea that when you use speaker while you are inside a vehicle the speaker will be auto-glued into the vehicle, this is a good idea. Positive
Jhin Masterpiece Quotes
  • In carnage, I bloom, like a flower in the dawn.
  • Behind every mask... is another mask.
  • I am the singer without a voice. The dancer without legs.
  • Everyone wears a mask. I just chose to create my own.
  • They call me mad. All artists are mad.
  • I cannot be good. I must be perfection.

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
« Reply #4 on: 10 05, 2021, 07:41:50 pm »
There's Stero option in modshop actually, what about change their models something similar to this

And when you launch the speaker which is in your car your baggage will open slowly and the music will start.

Check the video, I don't mean something exactly like in the video but something similar would be cool. Positive

@Cold  really cool your ideea to be added, but some cars like my Infernus don't have trunk at back, maybe to change the classic speaker with another one smaller, idk you can find any mod for GTA SA?  「(゚ペ)
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #5 on: 10 05, 2021, 07:57:17 pm »
I thought DL3 holder is able to glue his own speaker on his vehicle because I saw many players moving around with speaker on their vehicles. If this feature is not available for DL3 owner, I personal would like to see it there. My vote is positive
This feature was only available for staffs that can put any objects in a certain place (long time ago). I have seen one so it might be possible to add this feature. I would like to sometimes cruise around with my vehicle while playing a music that everyone can hear. It will be an awesome and cool feature for DL3s. I'd love to support this idea.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Predator

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #6 on: 11 05, 2021, 01:59:46 am »

I see if added like your idea @Cold I will be positive
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
« Reply #7 on: 11 05, 2021, 09:21:53 am »
I see if added like your idea @Cold I will be positive

@Predator  this topic it’s created by me to have possibility for glue your speaker on your cars, and moving togheter, so you are here to vote for this?

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #8 on: 11 05, 2021, 09:24:56 am »
Putting speaker while you are inside a vehicle, the speaker will be auto-glue into the vehicle is such a cool and good suggestion, i'm not DL3 but I really like your cool suggestion. I hope this suggestion will be added, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Predator

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #9 on: 11 05, 2021, 10:18:15 am »
@Predator  this topic it’s created by me to have possibility for glue your speaker on your cars, and moving togheter, so you are here to vote for this?
ya bro I vote positive and hope to add like the idea cold  :tick:
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Looney

• Nothing is impossible
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: tsf
« Reply #10 on: 11 05, 2021, 11:27:13 am »
as I know, Staffs can stick the speaker on car in Virtual Dimension. Why not DL3s? If anyone would be annoyed, they could disable it via /settings. This update has to be!

Pozzzzzitiv.
yes we all missed the 2015 CIT

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #11 on: 11 05, 2021, 04:51:37 pm »
what  is the benefit from making the speaker glue while you can use stario in your car? please explain to me and I can change my vote. voting negative. After your reply I got your idea, Being the people beside the car listening music you are sharing, it's amazing idea and it will be funny too, Voting positive.
« Last Edit: 12 05, 2021, 07:30:01 pm by Violet »

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
« Reply #12 on: 11 05, 2021, 05:49:55 pm »
what  is the benefit from making the speaker glue while you can use stario in your car? please explain to me and I can change my vote. voting negative.

So we have first negative vote, ty! Well, I explained already in the description. DL3 and players from the server will have fun if you are going with ur friends to other friends with ur music around your car, all players can hear your music and also this feature already exist in the game, if you place one speaker right? All people around your speaker can hear it, so why not to glue / sticky your speaker in your car and you can go? Maybe you are going im one roadtrip with ur friends and all from your back want to hear some music. Here are more benefits if you think a bit. Anyway, nothing bad on my suggestion because we have this feature in the server already. Also, other benefit will be that with players will donate more for the server to be DL3 to have this new feature or others can work more in the gane to buy it from F7, more benefits from this. I hope you understand now and idk if you are DL3 now or no but think you on everything  :)

@Violet
« Last Edit: 11 05, 2021, 05:57:25 pm by IDriver »

Offline MR.Pablo

• CIT Radio DJ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MR.Pablo
« Reply #13 on: 11 05, 2021, 09:10:55 pm »
According to your previous suggestion; I think this idea is better and excellent. I found it wonderful to add the loudspeaker to the car. I really want to see this idea and I agree with @IDriver   my vote is Positive
 CIT Radio

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #14 on: 12 05, 2021, 08:41:38 am »
As a donator, this feature is most likely be always used by players as it is cool to put speakers on vehicles to have some cars that has the ability to play some music. I would like this to get added for roleplays and different activities can be done with this. This is going to be fun if it gets added and it will give players more idea to donate.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.