Author Topic: [Boss] and [Chief] tags for CB/PCs using local chat inside CEs  (Read 3169 times)

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I'm a criminal myself, thus I only have experience from the criminal/gangster side, but now I know that the issue is being experienced on the Police side as well, after having confirmation from a Police Chief. My suggestion, as the title says, is a simple yet very effective solution to players ignoring messages of CB and PCs inside CEs. It's about the addition of [Boss] name tag for Criminal Bosses, and [Chief] name tag for Police Chiefs inside the Criminal Event when using local chat, just like how it is when they use team chat.

CEs are very dynamic where CB/PCs may sometimes have to "spam" instructions and calls, that's why they prefer using the local chat over the team chats most of the time while leading their teams to victory. Not to mention that some players, who are not attending/outside the running CE might find ​"Rush" "Hold" "Crouch" etcetera messages annoying and useless, and some CE attendees are unaware who's a CB/PC, and who's not, and sort of disregard their messages.

That's all for now, I myself see no drawback in this suggestion, which will not only make CB/PCs more recognizable inside CEs but also play a crucial role in the Criminal Event results.
BIKERS M.C.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [Boss] and [Chief] tags for CB/PCs using local chat inside CEs
« Reply #1 on: 22 05, 2021, 01:55:06 pm »
I fully support that suggestion, I would like to see the same thing inside active AR areas aswell, it's better as long as CBs and PCs will give their instruction with the required attendance in local chat aswell.
Voting Positive.

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #2 on: 22 05, 2021, 02:42:02 pm »
I'm a criminal myself, thus I only have experience from the criminal/gangster side, but now I know that the issue is being experienced on the Police side as well, after having confirmation from a Police Chief. My suggestion, as the title says, is a simple yet very effective solution to players ignoring messages of CB and PCs inside CEs. It's about the addition of [Boss] name tag for Criminal Bosses, and [Chief] name tag for Police Chiefs inside the Criminal Event when using local chat, just like how it is when they use team chat.

CEs are very dynamic where CB/PCs may sometimes have to "spam" instructions and calls, that's why they prefer using the local chat over the team chats most of the time while leading their teams to victory. Not to mention that some players, who are not attending/outside the running CE might find ​"Rush" "Hold" "Crouch" etcetera messages annoying and useless, and some CE attendees are unaware who's a CB/PC, and who's not, and sort of disregard their messages.

That's all for now, I myself see no drawback in this suggestion, which will not only make CB/PCs more recognizable inside CEs but also play a crucial role in the Criminal Event results.
Criminal Boss and Police chief everyone works hard for the best side he plays. They are known in-game and when they talk in team chat it appear so why not add this in CEs. This will make CB and PC can give instructions for the team to win. Also when CEs are in rush they need those players to make it organized. Postive
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #3 on: 22 05, 2021, 03:06:51 pm »
Local chat plays a big role in criminal events for both sides. I, always use local chat to guide the cops in the criminal events, so, if this suggestion is added, people may start listening to Police Chiefs and Criminal Bosses in CEs. Good luck with the other votes. Positive

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #4 on: 22 05, 2021, 03:33:22 pm »
Yea it's a good suggestion. Bosses and Chiefs usually talk in team chat because of this reason only as in local chat, their message somewhere gets ignored. I am voting Positive as this suggestion is pretty simple.

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: 22 05, 2021, 03:48:01 pm »
Well, Local Chat gives a big role for CBs and PCs especially in Criminal Events at Armed Robberys in Los Santos and sometimes their message gets ignored because they didn't identify as [Chief] and [Boss], I hope this simple suggestion may added, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Scylla

• Every man dies, Not every man really lives.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Scylla
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #6 on: 22 05, 2021, 04:48:54 pm »
Postive on this. CBoss and PChief are the best roles on any activity especially on CE and AR they must know as also PChief and CBoss in local chat. GoodLuck for the other votes. I hope this will be added.
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Offline Jova

• Respect Few, Fear None.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jova{1%}[Biker]
  • Squad: Raven
« Reply #7 on: 22 05, 2021, 05:00:38 pm »
Im so Positive. this makes PCs and CBs chat more noticeable in local chat, its so critical for an activity, but just incase to avoid spam, just like [Guide] tag, [Boss] and [Chief] tag will be only activated when PCs and CBs is on duty, that would be great, example, when wearing CB job, or PC job (?), for CEs, the tag will be auto activated, I guess?
« Last Edit: 22 05, 2021, 05:04:45 pm by Jova »
Outrage Forever Forever Outrage.
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers.
Scumbags Forever Forever Scumbags.

"[2020-09-13] [20:38:03] Jova#R[Outrage] (JovaAE) left the group as Trusted Member (I fucking miss you guys so much.)"

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 22 05, 2021, 05:35:02 pm »
Simple yet effective suggestion, it will surely be going too helpful to both of Team side, I am positive with this idea.
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #9 on: 22 05, 2021, 05:41:54 pm »
It was suggested once couple of months ago. I think it was rejected by community or admins. I am not really sure but right now I can only remember that it was rejected once. I vote negative because it will not be used after 2-3 weeks of its addition because it'll be a leak to the otherside which is the enemy. Using teamchat instead of localchat is basically no difference from my point of view. I vote negative.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 22 05, 2021, 05:58:40 pm »
It was suggested once couple of months ago. I think it was rejected by community or admins. I am not really sure but right now I can only remember that it was rejected once. I vote negative because it will not be used after 2-3 weeks of its addition because it'll be a leak to the otherside which is the enemy. Using teamchat instead of localchat is basically no difference from my point of view. I vote negative.

Please elaborate on what makes you think this addition will not be "used" after two-three weeks' time, or how would this lead to the leaking of team chats to the other side where local chats are always used by PC/CBs while leading their team to the victory, and that local chats of criminals are not seen by cops, and vice verse inside CE?
BIKERS M.C.

Offline Slow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #11 on: 22 05, 2021, 06:25:20 pm »
People who are not playing CE's shouldn't be reading a bunch of spam in team chat coming from the Chiefs/Bosses inside of those events and this suggestion fixes that. Furthermore, CB/PCs are ignored when they type in local quite often because they lack that shining tag next to their nicknames.

Positive.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 22 05, 2021, 06:38:25 pm »
People who aren't in the CE shouldn't see too much texts and leading in team chat, in localchat most of players ignoring but when they see that there's a boss or chief they will start listening and pay attention I don't see any harm in this suggestion. Positive
fr

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #13 on: 23 05, 2021, 04:12:36 am »
I am going to say yes on this idea as it requires CBs/PCs to be noticed at all times in this kind of events. People and players inside are just ignoring all the commands from the leader as it sometimes not noticeable so I am going to vote positive on this suggetion :tick:
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #14 on: 23 05, 2021, 07:09:25 am »
Seems fine, and would benefit both sides, as I've while attending CEs PC/CBs often use localchat instead of team chat because they want to communicate those players that are inside the CE so they wouldn't bother the players outside of it by using team chat. I'd go positive.
Not only a group, but family.