Author Topic: Bring back law scores to F1 panel and forum tab.  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Bring back law scores to F1 panel and forum tab.
« Reply #15 on: 04 06, 2021, 07:38:31 pm »
Well, I think this will definitely motivate groups to do activity thus it will make law side active a bit. Even if you are talking about the toxicity that might cause by this, I think it can be solved if the groups/official groups maintain friendly relationship with each other, One think that groups leaders can do is host weekly training between groups that can definitely bring positive vibe between groups member. Yeah, if leader do a little extra then we can say it will totally work for law side, I am positive with this suggestion.  :tick:
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #16 on: 04 06, 2021, 07:56:46 pm »
People who are voting negative care more about quality than quantity. Bring back law points will increase the quantity of the activity because groups will try to get top5 as they're public and shown to everyone. They will do more to increase their quantity to get top5 or even top1 which will make law groups more active as they have a motivation to work for something. Server proved that it cares more about quantity by adding /groupspt So the same case is here It's quality vs quantity and we should choose quantity because the future of the server depends much more on the quantity rather than quality. In other words, server owners will earn much more if 1.2k players play in the server rather than 600 players. The amount of the donations will go much higher when the amount of the players rises so it means if we sacrifice our quantity over quality here by saying "It will make things toxic" "Law points don't mean anything" in fact we're making law side less active by our actions although keeping law points private also decreases toxicity but from my point of view having more cops in the cop side is much more important than toxic or any other reasons that makes sense

For the better future of the server, Quantity matters more here than Quality so I vote positive in hope cop side will get more active and in hope that this will trigger law groups to show more activity Positive :tick:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #17 on: 04 06, 2021, 08:04:43 pm »
Law groups are not motivated in collecting high wanted points because there is no dialy top law group. When you see criminals, they are competing each other to get top group of the day. I'm voting positive because I'm believing this will increase overall cops activity.

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #18 on: 04 06, 2021, 08:39:36 pm »
I don’t see any bad point to appear/disappear law scores. But in my opinion, if it will be appeared it will make the groups to think of better ways to improve the activity and for the group to show that it is active to attract new players to join it, and add more players. And which leads to the creation of more activities, patrols and trainings. And it will let the members to be more active to help their group to be in the top. And which leads to improve law side and law groups. Positive

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #19 on: 10 06, 2021, 06:04:06 pm »
The people who vote negative on this still stick to the old times where Law units were a lot, so having Law Points appear on F1 attracted many people to do whatever they can to get their name on that top 5 back then. right now, Elite Law groups have resigned, there's no competition at all right now, the side is resting in peace. any procedure must be taken to bring back the interest of people in the Police Officer job, otherwise, we'd be sacrificing the whole side instead.

Positive  :tick:

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #20 on: 10 06, 2021, 09:51:42 pm »
Police performance was so much higher when such a thing existed (and probably other things), and it didn't help to make police work as a 'team' as you are suggesting, it never changed much in the aspect of 'team work' when law daily got removed.
It was higher because groups had to reach the top score positions in order to not have their groups demoted by the trash reviewers of the 2017/18 era, which again shows that you have no sufficent knowledge or experience with this topic, yet trying to explain stuff and correct other people as if you are.
Besides that, law daily never was removed, it was only partially hidden and its importance was downgraded in the new group review system, which is another wrong statement by you shows that you seem to be quite clueless about this whole feature and its current status.

Police chiefs give wrong calls, just as suggested by people like you, I see a lot of PCs advice and order cops not to attend activities all the time as a matter of 'team work' although many times police would've won if they cooperated and entered an activity together.
PCs are advising officers to stay away from particular activities when they are heavily outnumbered and have no chance of doing any progress there, not giving "wrong calls". Another statement which indicates that you dont understand enough about CnR in this server and its really questionable why you are teaching/misleading players about this subject on the discussion board

Competition doesn't defeat the purpose of team work, and I got my evidence for that. As you see, criminals always play as a team in ARs, CEs, they cooperate very well because they have quality leaders telling them what to do (and 'not attending activities' is not any of their calls)
Criminals maximize their kills/wp earning by teamstacking while officers maximize their ap earnings by playing on their own.
But ofcourse to know that, it would require you to have a basic idea of how this game works which doesnt seem to be the case the more posts I see from you.

The people who vote negative on this still stick to the old times where Law units were a lot, so having Law Points appear on F1 attracted many people to do whatever they can to get their name on that top 5 back then. right now, Elite Law groups have resigned, there's no competition at all right now, the side is resting in peace. any procedure must be taken to bring back the interest of people in the Police Officer job, otherwise, we'd be sacrificing the whole side instead.
F1 didnt "attract many people to get their name in top 5" but the old group review system forced groups to do so to get promoted or to avoid being demoted, causing law groups to get as fucked up as they did. And contrary to your imagination, the resignations of groups started during the score era and not after the scores have been hidden.
Ofcourse without experience in any high rank of any major group, you can not be familiar with this subject.
« Last Edit: 10 06, 2021, 11:47:21 pm by Dimit »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #21 on: 10 06, 2021, 10:34:14 pm »
The current group review system is based on /groupspt and punishments. F1 scores is not the case anymore so it means law groups will not have the same toxicity over Law scores in F1 as they used to. Some groups just want to keep their perks and they are not planning on becoming top1. The goal of this topic is to bring and boost the activity of the law groups. Law groups are inactive because there's basically no motivation and no achievement that these groups can earn in law side. There's competition in civilian and criminal side and yet becoming top1 or top10 doesn't mean anything to group reviewers so this actually means there'll not be as much toxicity as it used to cause in the past. The goal is to make competition among the law groups and trigger them to be more active in the field and arrest criminals to make balance in the field. Police Chiefs are usually overworked as a result of cops disobeying their orders and the field is usually a mess. If law groups be added in F1 then law groups and police chiefs will have the same goal and it's cleaning the field and this way Police Chiefs can handle the field much efficiently because law groups will help them much more. Law scores need to be added in F1 in order to increase the activity of the law side. It's meant to increase the activity of the law side by creating a competitive area where law groups have a daily goal to achieve something and if they didn't achieve what they wanted then they no problem would actually happen for them as a result of that which I think the last system was missing it.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #22 on: 10 06, 2021, 11:38:52 pm »
The current group review system is based on /groupspt and punishments. F1 scores is not the case anymore so it means law groups will not have the same toxicity over Law scores in F1 as they used to.
And you didnt bother to think as far as that as a result of that change, they wont grind the scores the way they did when everyone was officially forced to do so on a daily basis while it was still a central requirement for your group review?

If law groups be added in F1 then law groups and police chiefs will have the same goal and it's cleaning the field and this way Police Chiefs can handle the field much efficiently because law groups will help them much more. Law scores need to be added in F1 in order to increase the activity of the law side.
When your priority is to farm scores, you wont follow organized law leading because you either spend time in a line or on a vehicle/helicopter or you are moving in a group of people which will steal your kills during the attack.
Instead, you maximize your score earning by constantly responding to an area full of criminals over and over again and farming as many kills as possible there, even if you keep dying in the process, while doing 0 progress on clearing that area, ideally without reducing their number so you can continue the kill farming forever, and ideally with all of them already being 1000wp+ and increasing so anyone you manage to kill will give you as many points as possible while making sure that everyone else gets as little points/kills as possible.
Thats also the main reason why some players started sharing their APB arrests (which is bannable) with their mates over the last years.

:fp:

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
  • Regular Community Member
« Reply #23 on: 10 06, 2021, 11:59:26 pm »
The current group review system is based on /groupspt and punishments. F1 scores is not the case anymore so it means law groups will not have the same toxicity over Law scores in F1 as they used to.
Exactly this.

I still don’t know why it was removed for law side only and not for others, for example, criminal side still have this feature and they are fine with it, no fights, no drama. Just because 2-3 cops were whining about not being in tops daily, and they accused groups of free-inviting members just to be in tops even though there are some criminal groups “won’t mention names” still free-invite people just to be in tops, so they decided to remove law scores from F1 panel.

I see no issue with this. I am voting positive:tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #24 on: 11 06, 2021, 12:15:02 am »
The goal of adding this is to increase the law groups activity and to make CnR more balanced by making a motivation for law groups to arrest the criminals so they can achieve something in return which is Top5+ Your claims are right but I have a different ideology than yours. You are more focused on organized law activities which happen rarely with the current PC schedule which forms the minority. You are more focused on quality and the idea of keeping the field undercontrol based on side motives but this motivation is simply not enough for cops or law groups to get the field undercontrol for majority of time. A new motivation should be added besides the motive of just clearing the field for the sake of the law side. This new motive should be created and should have characteristics that interests the players. When a player simply thinks that what he does is not only good for the law side but also for his group and its success can cause the group to be more known to the community, surely because of his group, for the sake of the group and his side he'll try harder to arrest criminals. The motive is designed not only to clear the field but also to make law groups active and give them a reason and motivation for them to stay active even though there's pretty much nothing to achieve(referring to L9 groups and some other official groups). I was PC for a year and half and I am well aware that organized law activity such as lining up, regrouping and making anti-riot has 50 percent chance of success because the motivation is simply not enough to keep the cops keep fighting the criminals. The goal is to make an extra motivation for cops and give them a reason to arrest criminals based on their motivations and benefits. What you are saying is based on a fundamentalist thought that everything should be in perfect quality, in which cops should only arrest criminals only for the sake of the field and perhaps nothing more except money and WL which prove to be inadequate. The secondary goal is to balance the sides by creating a competitive area where cops will race over arresting a criminal which in the first place makes the field become clear faster which balances up the CnR. 2021 Law side is different than 2019-2018 or even back then. Law organized activities are becoming weaker and weaker and is a minority to keep the field clear and should not be considered as majority.
Law side (Currently) Quality > Quantity , Result = Criminals overpower cops most of the time. Criminal side Quantity > Quality, Result = Criminals overpower cops most of the time. The fact is we should balance up the sides by reducing the quality and giving it to quantity which both helps the law side stay even more active and give it a balance comparing to the Criminal side. Quantity = Quality should be equalized for the balance to happen. Quality cannot help the law side anymore as the law side is losing more and more cops everyday and we should find a way to increase the quantity rather than sticking up to the outdated qualities which was designed years back when there were enough cops to make it work. For the quality to work, we need enough units and when we don't have enough units it means lining up, regrouping in LSPD and anti-riot is all useless and is possible all through having enough units. I don't mean those who respond to these organized activities, by that I mean the whole side is in shortage of units so it's simply impossible to have adequate units in an organized law activity nowadays which makes the quality even useless, that's why we've to stick up with the quantity to boost up the numbers of the cops and making a motivation in law groups by adding the law scores back.
You cannot judge or compare the law side of the two years ago with today's law side. It's all different now, players that used to play, most of them, are gone. This is the way we're trying to revive and boost the law side as we did not have any other plans rather than motivating aka triggering the cops into increasing their quantity rather than their quality to make the balance and simply have enough units in the law side to deal with the criminals.

Offline Hejzzzz'

• SAS Field Marshall
  • New Community Member
  • It's always 4:20
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: Hejz'
« Reply #25 on: 11 06, 2021, 04:35:59 am »
This seems like a good idea, it will bring more competition within Law side and make game more fun.
Im voting Positive
- Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.

Offline ReuS

• Junior Community Member
  • Diplomatic
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ReuS
  • Squad: The Velentzas
« Reply #26 on: 11 06, 2021, 07:12:03 am »
Well, Honestly I don't know why most of people hesitate about bring back law score, Surely it will be useful, And frankly if anyone worry about our members we can avoid it in the future by our relations between law side since we are one here, That will increase the motivations or even boost energy between each others, And that gonna qualifying us more to control CE or Armed robbery which means our number will be stable enough without any obstructs, Furthermore It will be a friendly competition specifically from official groups, Right now our feels towards CE or AR so insensible due to lack of cops as dear arran said before, The untold things is about negative votes but finally I wish if we add it back, Positive.
Current CID Founder
The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have - ReuS
Ex FBI COI
Apuross
    ★ CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT ★
" The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have "

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #27 on: 11 06, 2021, 11:28:05 am »
Atleast come up with a proper idea on how to make these scores more motivating to grind for
After being removed from the group review process, people wont grind them the way they did in 2017 and 2018 so if you dont have a proper alternative, it stays almost as redundant as it already is right now. Increasing the money reward by 100% is not effective because money is not that special
Season system exists for a reason, use it

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #28 on: 11 06, 2021, 12:07:26 pm »
Atleast come up with a proper idea on how to make these scores more motivating to grind for
Haven't found any solutions that is as effective as this one
After being removed from the group review process, people wont grind them the way they did in 2017 and 2018 so if you dont have a proper alternative, it stays almost as redundant as it already is right now.
It makes at least a movement in some sort of groups to become top1 and as a result of that those law groups will become even more active which will result into the law side being more active.

There're some downsides of the season system
1st : People often change sides to complete the tasks, I've seen it a lot
2nd : It's a long-term dislike the law scores system which resets on daily basis. Short-term things will interest people more.
As an active Police Chief I must admit that it's true that Law side is overpowered and outnumbered in most of the time.
Depends on your time zone, most of the time when I go to CIT, criminals are outnumbered and overpower the cops, so the goal is to boost the activity in all time zones. If one time zone is good for cops then it doesn't mean no change should be made because only in one time zone cops overpower criminals.
It will increase activity, but in cost of groups randomly inviting people, causing toxicity in side like it did before, members of groups hosting patrols instead of trainings only to farm APs and many other cons. In short it caused wayy more harm than good when law scores were still in game and it will still cause harm if it will get re-added so for obvious reasons I'm negative.
The goal is to make law side active by making an interest among the law groups and make a competitive enviroment for them. Toxicity is not something that can be related to the community but rather some players who are way underaged to play this game and they can be reported. We're trying to increase the quantity by taking an ounce from the quality so both sides can be balanced in most of the time zones. Criminals and Civilians have scores too, it's biased for law side not to have scores. You're saying as if scores in criminal and civilian side does not make toxicity so if it does, then first of remove the scores from the other two side before deciding what to do for the law side because obviously criminals having scores will give them an advantage against the cops so the result will be criminals overpowering cops in most of the timezones

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: 12 06, 2021, 01:11:03 am »
As an active Police Chief I must admit that it's true that Law side is overpowered and outnumbered in most of the time. But there gotta be another solution to make it more active rather than adding scores that will "determine" quality of your group only by arrest points it will get. It will increase activity, but in cost of groups randomly inviting people, causing toxicity in side like it did before, members of groups hosting patrols instead of trainings only to farm APs and many other cons. In short it caused wayy more harm than good when law scores were still in game and it will still cause harm if it will get re-added so for obvious reasons I'm negative.
As a GLM I assure you that we couldn't care less about groups daily scores and they aren't the only thing that determines the quality or activity of a group.
members of groups hosting patrols instead of trainings only to farm APs and many other cons
So you saying that police patrols would be made if this gets added, but somehow that doesn't fit you and that's toxicity for you. I rarely see trainings nowadays, I remember PCs when they used to perform gigantic and massive trainings with tens of cops, but I don't see this anymore, so I must really say that your claim of 'trainings won't be made only because of this' is not true as it's rarely made nowadays.
After being removed from the group review process, people wont grind them the way they did in 2017 and 2018 so if you dont have a proper alternative, it stays almost as redundant as it already is right now. Increasing the money reward by 100% is not effective because money is not that special
I am aware that the law team is so dead that this may not be the ultimate solution for it, but it's a step towards making it competitive and active again. My idea is just to start with this, then later we can suggest more things to make it worth it / make people want to grind for it.

I can think of plenty of things right now to make groups existed for this, they could get a free graffiti, a new skin capacity in /gojob, a new vehicle in their spawner and even a new custom skin if they get into top 3 groups daily for a month. But we should start with something simple and that simple thing is the addition of law scores back.