Author Topic: Adding protected area at the CE entrance  (Read 2604 times)

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Adding protected area at the CE entrance
« on: 08 06, 2021, 12:19:02 am »
Suggestion : Enabling protected area at the CE entrance from the moment CE starts until the 21th minute(considering queue) when entering CE is not possible.

Why adding protected area during 1st - 21th minute of CE? Because the goal of CE is to let the criminals and cops fight inside and not outside of the CE. I've seen most of the time cops want to enter CE but they cannot enter CE because criminals are camping outside. CBs tell them to stop it but still there're some people who camp outside and don't let the cops enter the CE. Same for criminals, sometimes cops camp outside and don't let the criminals enter the CE and I will say it again, the goal of CE is to make the players fight inside and not outside. If the other team camps outside and kills almost half of the participants from the other team that are about to enter CE then what's the moral or goal of making CE in the first place? We need to move this fight inside CE and not outside CE. CE happens once in 45 minutes and most of the time because the other team is outnumbered some of the players in that team tend to camp outside to eliminate the participants that are going to enter the CE and it ruins the balance of CE. Let me just say it again so there'll be no questions, CE happens once in 45 minutes and the goal of CE is to make players fight inside CE not outside. If players are supposed to fight outside of CE then what's the point of CE in the first place?

What's the goal of CE? It's to make the players fight inside and not outside and this suggestion is to boost this goal and make it closer to reality.
NOTE : Arresting with baton should be disabled in the protected area
« Last Edit: 08 06, 2021, 05:59:03 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
Re: Adding protected area at the CE entrance
« Reply #1 on: 08 06, 2021, 05:01:50 am »
How do we manage or be able to avoid the cops spamming the baton outside the CE if criminals can have the ability to escape? Well it would be nice if devs will change the spawn area when the CE is done to avoid the cops spamming nightstick when the CEs done so we can actually add the protected area in the entrance of the CE. Though, this suggestion has been suggested multiple times and it is keep getting denied for some reason. I will stay neutral for now to see different opinion by the both sides.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #2 on: 08 06, 2021, 11:43:08 am »
How do we manage or be able to avoid the cops spamming the baton outside the CE if criminals can have the ability to escape? Well it would be nice if devs will change the spawn area when the CE is done to avoid the cops spamming nightstick when the CEs done so we can actually add the protected area in the entrance of the CE. Though, this suggestion has been suggested multiple times and it is keep getting denied for some reason. I will stay neutral for now to see different opinion by the both sides.
You misunderstood the suggestion. Its not about cops or criminals escaping or getting arrested by nightstick(nightstick on those protected areas will be disabled). The goal is to make both teams enter CE safely because the goal of CE is to fight inside and not outside.

CEs are currently being ruined by either teams camping outside nearly eliminating half of the participants that were going to enter CE.

Spamming baton outside of CE makes the cop almost lose half of its health as he is hitting almost dozens other cops aswell so criminals dont have to be worry about getting arrested by baton anymore.
« Last Edit: 08 06, 2021, 11:49:07 am by HosttyBoy »

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #3 on: 08 06, 2021, 01:45:10 pm »
     Finally, it was time! The fact that you cant enter inside a CE while being hurt in the last 10 seconds while cops and criminals have the same entrance for the interior is a bit weird, its pretty obvious that 1/3 of the criminals who wait outside are always wanted as long as most of them attended an AR before, cops that are about to enter receive damage from them so its impossible for them to join the CE, as a result, the unbalanced teams inside the CE which ruins the whole CE system. Adding protected areas around the entrance marker is the best solution, I dont see any way that people can abuse the area as long as cops can easily arrest a wanted criminal with their nightstick still.

Voting Positive for obvious reasons!  :tick:

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #4 on: 08 06, 2021, 04:35:59 pm »
You do understand that in protected areas you get arrested with even a single baton… This could be abused badly and I find that quite unfair for the criminal side.

Finally, it was time! The fact that you cant enter inside a CE while being hurt in the last 10 seconds while cops and criminals have the same entrance for the interior is a bit weird, its pretty obvious that 1/3 of the criminals who wait outside are always wanted as long as most of them attended an AR before, cops that are about to enter receive damage from them so its impossible for them to join the CE, as a result, the unbalanced teams inside the CE which ruins the whole CE system. Adding protected areas around the entrance marker is the best solution, I dont see any way that people can abuse the area as long as cops can easily arrest a wanted criminal with their nightstick still.

Voting Positive for obvious reasons!  :tick:
You are mistaken here, You can enter CE even if you are hurt recently.
« Last Edit: 08 06, 2021, 04:40:51 pm by Farhan-Khan »

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #5 on: 08 06, 2021, 05:05:39 pm »
You do understand that in protected areas you get arrested with even a single baton… This could be abused badly and I find that quite unfair for the criminal side.

In my very suggestion, I made it clear that I wanted CE safe zones to require 3 baton hits to arrest criminals. that's the only way to prevent any abuse from happening in the CE safe zone.

As for the suggestion itself, I suggested it in before, and more than 4 people did before me yet people keep voting negative on it, here's the board's moderator being the one to suggest it. this is necessary to be added due to all the mayhem happening at CE entrances, whether gangsters killing each other or criminals cracking up cops who are trying to enter, along with ending the BS caused by people punching each other to kick them out of CE cycle.

Positive  :tick:

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #6 on: 08 06, 2021, 06:10:29 pm »

Then it works only for me? And if you think that this could be unfair for criminals just disallow every single attacking action inside the area.

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • L2 Staff
  • Ramadan Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 08 06, 2021, 06:32:49 pm »
It'd be a good idea to allocate a protected area at the entrance of CE, as u said and as we can see, whether the cops or criminals sometimes stay at the entrance of the 'CE' and prevent the other team from entering to give help to the team inside .
this is not fair, as sometimes the number of cops in the servants is more than the number of criminals, and vice versa, so half of them stay out to eliminate those coming to participate in CE.
My vote will be Positive.
Good luck with other votes.

Regards.

The Sergeant of SAPD
Katana.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #8 on: 09 06, 2021, 04:15:54 am »
I agree with your suggestion as i've faced many issues currently when there's not any protected area on any entrances to any Criminal Event most of the criminals attacks the LAW Enforcement to prevent them from entering X Criminal Event.

mostly of the times they're just deffending theirselves from the Police to attack them since they're wanted its obviously that mostly the main purpose of criminals that attacks cops they're mostly just waiting for enter to X Criminal Event, if they dont deffend theirselves the LAW side will obviously terminate them but some of the Police Officers doesnt have any purpose to attack the criminals they mostly run to the entrance and having some hope that they can enter to the Criminal Event.

Consider my vote as a Positive with a condition:

In my very suggestion, I made it clear that I wanted CE safe zones to require 3 baton hits to arrest criminals. that's the only way to prevent any abuse from happening in the CE safe zone.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #9 on: 09 06, 2021, 09:15:59 am »
Well, this kind of cool suggestion will gonna help the criminal especially for cops who waiting outside in Criminal Event so they will not gonna get attack by Criminal while waiting some vacant slot in Criminal because some of criminal are killing the cops while they are waiting in Criminal Event, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 09 06, 2021, 11:12:32 am »
It's a good idea, I consciously avoid CE's due to crims keep backstabbing us, targeting us to get wl, etc. So I avoid it, wait until it ends so I can keep patrol/kill crims. I used to play in CE's, enjoying it, but now I just avoid it. Positive

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #11 on: 09 06, 2021, 01:50:35 pm »
positive
  • To prevent war between gangs
  • To not kill criminal the cop when him afk
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline ComptoN

• A weedman's best friend
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Compton
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #12 on: 09 06, 2021, 05:50:06 pm »
I believe I suggested this like 2 years ago and it got locked for some reason I dont remember, but still I would really seek for this one since it courages the fight inside the CE and make it more alive. Totally positive :tick:

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 09 06, 2021, 06:43:23 pm »
You misunderstood the suggestion. Its not about cops or criminals escaping or getting arrested by nightstick(nightstick on those protected areas will be disabled). The goal is to make both teams enter CE safely because the goal of CE is to fight inside and not outside.

CEs are currently being ruined by either teams camping outside nearly eliminating half of the participants that were going to enter CE.

Spamming baton outside of CE makes the cop almost lose half of its health as he is hitting almost dozens other cops aswell so criminals dont have to be worry about getting arrested by baton anymore.

How are we going to avoid the opposite team of stacking outside the protected area with nightsticks & tazers?
I guess you could script it though tazers would be a serious problem as "we" in criminals, have to run through the protected area.
I do have a question, how are we going to push through the protected zone when you're being tazed by the opposite team?

Far as I'm concerned, I'm neutral until my question(s) above is answered.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #14 on: 09 06, 2021, 07:10:25 pm »
How are we going to avoid the opposite team of stacking outside the protected area with nightsticks & tazers?
I guess you could script it though tazers would be a serious problem as "we" in criminals, have to run through the protected area.
I do have a question, how are we going to push through the protected zone when you're being tazed by the opposite team?

Far as I'm concerned, I'm neutral until my question(s) above is answered.

What you are saying is not even related to my suggestion. I have a solution for the problem you are stating which is aftermath of the CE. Criminals and Cops can have different entrances to avoid nightstick/tazer arrest as you are saying.
The problem we are trying to solve in this suggestion is we want both teams to have fair chance of entering the CE. We don't want one team to camp outside and object the other team from entering CE. The goal of this suggestion is to let both teams enter and participate in the CE and prevent the other team from killing the weaker team outside of the CE. Why? CE is meant to take place inside and not outside.

You need to make another suggestion dividing the criminal and cop entrances. This gives both teams a fair chance to escape or do whatever they want to do. So what you are saying is the aftermath which should be discussed in another topic, the goal of this suggestion is during the CE and make both teams enter CE with the same chance to have a fair CE.

Safe zone will only be enabled 0-21minth because the goal is to let both teams have fair chance of entering the CE. CE should be fought inside not outside.
« Last Edit: 09 06, 2021, 07:14:31 pm by HosttyBoy »