Author Topic: [ADDED] Master Civilians  (Read 5599 times)

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
[ADDED] Master Civilians
« on: 23 02, 2014, 06:56:29 pm »
Today I want to bring up a suggestion that I've brought up before, which however didn't get enough support. This time I want to attempt getting my idea through so people understand it.

Master Civilians:

Master Civilians can represent the heads of the civilian side.

Criminal side -> Criminal Bosses (already exists)
Law side -> Police Chiefs (already exists)
Civilian side -> Master Civilians (suggestion)

Currently, this is what Criminal Bosses can do: When they get arrested by a cop, they can place a hit on the cop so people try to help the criminal boss by killing the cop
Currently, this is what Police Chiefs can do: They can issue 0.3 stars to cops who misconduct with their job vehicle, and they can kick cops from the police job if they misbehave
So, what can Master Civilians do?

My suggestions:
  • At the farm, they can hide peoples farmer vehicles if the people are AFK and didn't /djv to hide their vehicle. That way the area won't be so crowded
  • In the civilian chat, their name would appear as: Name [Master]: Text
... please suggest more if you have any ideas

Show content
Other possible names could be:
Head Civilians
Chief Civilians
Business Managers
Civilian Managers

Application system for Master Civilians would work equally to the current Crim / Chief Systems. Requirements could be something like: At least L5 in 3 civilian jobs, or something of that kind.
« Last Edit: 17 06, 2014, 11:32:28 pm by Arran »
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Kokolacio

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Kokolacio
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
Re: Master Civilians
« Reply #1 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:01:42 pm »
  • At the farm, they can hide peoples farmer vehicles if the people are AFK and didn't /djv to hide their vehicle. That way the area won't be so crowded
Would be better than master civilians can kick from the job if a player troll with his job vehicle, because hide job vehicles is a staff duty.
Ex. L1 Staff
Honorable Criminal Boss
East Side Locos

iAltair

« Reply #2 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:05:49 pm »
Criminal Bosses/Police Chiefs exist to lead cops/criminals in criminal events or to do activities like cop hunts but what would the Civilian Master do ? djv the civilian's cars ? its not an important job also he can't do any activities so I think its useless, sorry -1

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #3 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:22:49 pm »
Criminal Bosses/Police Chiefs exist to lead cops/criminals in criminal events or to do activities like cop hunts but what would the Civilian Master do ? djv the civilian's cars ? its not an important job also he can't do any activities so I think its useless, sorry -1

You are supposed to suggest things they can do instead of whining about how I only said they could hide troll vehicles. I did this intentionally because I knew if I said something like kick from civilian jobs people would start crying about how they shouldn't be able to do that, so I left the option open for YOU to suggest extra stuff instead of saying that's not enough and downvoting. Sad to be honest, really sad...

Would be better than master civilians can kick from the job if a player troll with his job vehicle, because hide job vehicles is a staff duty.

Crims will complain that their bosses cant "kick" criminals from the criminal job if they do any trolling and Chiefs and Master Civilians can kick from job, so idk. But of course, I'd support it.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Stryder.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
« Reply #4 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:24:57 pm »
I don't know if Master Civilian would be an appropiate name, I would agree with Head Civilian, so it would be: Civilian[Head]:

-They could be able to kick people from their Jobs.
-They could be able to disappear job vehicles if no one is inside.
-They could be able to talk in all civilians chats: Like team and pilots radio.

So this 'status' would be only for trusted people.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

moustafa1001

« Reply #5 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:25:46 pm »
I think that might be abused hardly VazZ while DJVing job vehicles, also blocking the ways in the farm with the job vehicle is considered as misconduct so you can report those who are blocking the ways.
« Last Edit: 23 02, 2014, 07:31:12 pm by Ultras_Style »

iAltair

« Reply #6 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:27:10 pm »
You are supposed to suggest things they can do instead of whining about how I only said they could hide troll vehicles. I did this intentionally because I knew if I said something like kick from civilian jobs people would start crying about how they shouldn't be able to do that, so I left the option open for YOU to suggest extra stuff instead of saying that's not enough and downvoting. Sad to be honest, really sad...
Ye I'm supposed to suggest new things but that if the suggestion is useful and would help most of the community but I see that this suggestion is useless and will just help people to troll/abuse their powers.

Luther.

« Reply #7 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:29:06 pm »
I think that might be abuses hardly VazZ while DJVing job vehicles, also blocking the ways in the farm with the job vehicle is considered as misconduct so you can report those who are blocking the ways.
Police Chiefs have the ability to issue a 0.3 wanted level to those cops who misconduct. That can also be abused. Do they abuse it? No.
CIT is well known by CnR and Civilian activities. There are Criminal Bosses, there are Police Chiefs, I'm fully supporting this suggestion as it is pretty fair to those who play as civilians and to the community as well.

iAltair

« Reply #8 on: 23 02, 2014, 07:58:16 pm »
Ask crim boss system and chief system to be removed and I'll stop doubting in your mental advance for that post

I think youre making a joke
First of all this board is not for fighting so I don't want to start a fight, second Criminal boss system and Chief system is useful to the criminals/cops side so why I would ask to remove it ? also they have many activities to do so could you tell me what would the Civilian master do ? civilians has nothing to do they are just working and making money that's all what they can do.

Luther.

« Reply #9 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:03:30 pm »
First of all this board is not for fighting so I don't want to start a fight, second Criminal boss system and Chief system is useful to the criminals/cops side so why I would ask to remove it ? also they have many activities to do so could you tell me what would the Civilian master do ? civilians has nothing to do they are just working and making money that's all what they can do.
Police is also a JOB. You arrest and you get money. When doing criminal activities, you also get money. In short, they all work for money. Cops and Criminals fight; Civilians prefer to work.
Criminal Bosses are useful to criminals, Police Chiefs are useful to cops, Master Civilians would be useful to Civilians.

iAltair

« Reply #10 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:10:31 pm »
Police is also a JOB. You arrest and you get money. When doing criminal activities, you also get money. In short, they all work for money. Cops and Criminals fight; Civilians prefer to work.
Criminal Bosses are useful to criminals, Police Chiefs are useful to cops, Master Civilians would be useful to Civilians.
ik that Police is a job but it can do many activities, you said a lot of activities that can a cop do, you said that Master Civilians would be useful to civilians could you tell me how? what will he do to help them? answer their questions in team chat? they can ask in support and they will get the same answer, he will teach them how to work? they can read the job instructions ( that in the job panel while you are taking the job ) and they will understand how to work, he will djv the vehicles in the farm? that's the only thing helpful in my opinion

Luther.

« Reply #11 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:13:41 pm »
ik that Police is a job but it can do many activities, you said a lot of activities that can a cop do, you said that Master Civilians would be useful to civilians could you tell me how? what will he do to help them? answer their questions in team chat? they can ask in support and they will get the same answer, he will teach them how to work? they can read the job instructions ( that in the job panel while you are taking the job ) and they will understand how to work, he will djv the vehicles in the farm? that's the only thing helpful in my opinion
That's why VazZ asked for another suggestions in the main topic.
Also, Civlian side can be improved, Master Civilians would have a board and there would be events like "Civlian of the week", people would have to work in a job and the one who gets promoted more times in a week will win something. These events can happen every 15 days always with different jobs... just an idea. If this gets added, more ideas/suggestions will come.

iAltair

« Reply #12 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:30:54 pm »
That's why VazZ asked for another suggestions in the main topic.
Also, Civlian side can be improved, Master Civilians would have a board and there would be events like "Civlian of the week", people would have to work in a job and the one who gets promoted more times in a week will win something. These events can happen every 15 days always with different jobs... just an idea. If this gets added, more ideas/suggestions will come.
k but this idea is totally on forum, and you know its something you would do alone, I mean they won't make something with each other like for example criminals could make cop hunts, hit events, etc.. What can civilians do with each other ?   Changed my mind Pato suggested many ideas, +1

Offline Pato

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: |TR|Pato
« Reply #13 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:31:18 pm »
-Ability to assign jobs to other players.
-Could be able to take any job.
- Hide job vehicles
-Able to host events like Nuclear Bomb (sweepers)
[14.09.2012] The ReNeGaDeS group has been created
[22.10.2014] The ReNeGaDeS promoted to L1 Official group (Official groups + Staff)
[02.05.2016] The ReNeGaDeS assigned to L8 Official Group (Staffs)
[07.12.2020] The ReNeGaDeS promoted to L9 group
Ex Head Criminal Boss
Ex Minister of Groups And Squads
Ex Punishment Appeals Manager

moustafa1001

« Reply #14 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:42:55 pm »
Application system for Master Civilians would work equally to the current Crim / Chief Systems. Requirements could be something like: At least L5 in 3 civilian jobs, or something of that kind.
I'm suggesting to edit this point as it's something easy to be L5 in any of the civilian jobs (in my opinion).
We can make it L10 at any civilian job with good progress as a civilian.