Author Topic: [ADDED] Master Civilians  (Read 5598 times)

Bonfire

Re: Master Civilians
« Reply #15 on: 23 02, 2014, 08:51:47 pm »
-Able to host events like Nuclear Bomb (sweepers)

What?.. No, it's a special event and it should stay special, never ever should they get access to trigger it.

Offline Stryder.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
« Reply #16 on: 23 02, 2014, 09:04:51 pm »
I'm suggesting to edit this point as it's something easy to be L5 in any of the civilian jobs (in my opinion).
We can make it L10 at any civilian job with good progress as a civilian.

Being L10 at 1 job is totally hard, you should spent like more than a month working and you want them to be L10 in all Jobs? That wouls be unfair for everyone because they will get easy money with no hard work.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

moustafa1001

« Reply #17 on: 23 02, 2014, 09:13:44 pm »
Being L10 at 1 job is totally hard, you should spent like more than a month working and you want them to be L10 in all Jobs? That wouls be unfair for everyone because they will get easy money with no hard work.
I didn't mean that the Civilian Master have to be L10 at all jobs, I said at any of the civilian jobs.
I know it's not easy to be L10 at any job but being L10 in a civilian job means that he has spent a lot of time as a civilian so he deserves to be a Civilian Master.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #18 on: 23 02, 2014, 10:08:31 pm »
k but this idea is totally on forum, and you know its something you would do alone, I mean they won't make something with each other like for example criminals could make cop hunts, hit events, etc.. What can civilians do with each other ?   Changed my mind Pato suggested many ideas, +1

I'm glad you changed your opinion and I didn't have to reply toall the posts because it would have turned into a war of opinions against each other without a proper solution really. I just couldn't see your point in saying that they have nothing to do, I mean, Crim Bosses have nothing to do, just place a hit and organize events. Same for Police Chiefs. But Civilian Heads / Masters could host community events like competitions or civilian work events where people try to beat challenges like making as much money in 10minutes when farming or something as possible.

Civilian Heads/Master Civilians (whatever you want to call them) would actually have a good use in the community by hosting / leading little civilian events. :P

-Ability to assign jobs to other players.
-Could be able to take any job.
- Hide job vehicles

All good ideas, besides the last one. Events like the Nuclear Bomb should stay rare. Generally, events should stay hosted by admins.

I'm suggesting to edit this point as it's something easy to be L5 in any of the civilian jobs (in my opinion).
We can make it L10 at any civilian job with good progress as a civilian.

I considered this before doing it, however, there are barely any people with a L10 in a job. I for instance know only two persons who have reached L10 in a civilian job, one is in Iron Miner, one in the News Reporter job. L10 would be really high set and also it takes hundreds of hours of pure working, whereas the requirements in things like Police Chief are easily met after just getting hours (many are just AFK farming hours, others just play but don't work and get hours, ...) and the AP requirements are a matter of a few days.

I think 2 jobs with L5 are good since you have to pass the applications as well. There can also be extra things like: No job below L2, or something

I didn't mean that the Civilian Master have to be L10 at all jobs, I said at any of the civilian jobs.
I know it's not easy to be L10 at any job but being L10 in a civilian job means that he has spent a lot of time as a civilian so he deserves to be a Civilian Master.

One L10 job is easily three times as time consuming as getting the requirements for Police Chief. I'm not sure about criminal requirements but that doesn't matter. I think L5 x2 is good, or L7 x2 or something of that kind.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #19 on: 23 02, 2014, 11:47:23 pm »
I like this suggestion.
But don't worry about requirements now.
So 'Master Civilians' would be able to do: (Suggested and my ideas)
  • DJV a car from a civilian
  • Take any job
  • Give any job to any player
  • Official Civilian board
  • Able to kick people from their job
  • Master Civilians chat
  • A skin ((they can take it on every job marker(Being a farmer/pilot/... with that skin)
  • Get an [MAster] in team chat
  • Hosting events
  • They need to keep civilian together

Anyway nice suggestion.

iAltair

« Reply #20 on: 24 02, 2014, 12:45:39 pm »
Also I suggest to add him a custom title which will be Civilian Master or whatever you will call it.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #21 on: 24 02, 2014, 01:51:23 pm »
  • Hosting events
No.

I and all the other L2's had to work our asses, faces and fingers off to get L2 staff, suggesting that civilinas ( **just because they reached L10 or however they would get it ) be able to make events, like staff [ that's what I'm reading ] is just wrong. Staff make events, like DD, hits etc. It's staff priviliedge, not a L10* civilian ..

Civilians making events in place of staff would just make EM's redundant, people have lost enough things to do ( staff ) without mentioning [ if this were to be added, make events ] the likely hood of '' MASTER CIVILIAN RACE '' makin events and stuff .. and all the event managers just sitting there. ( Probably exagerated )

Yeah, not even xb0x can do that:( ). And, wth dude, a civilian starting nuclear fallout script?! I wanna facepalm, but that emoticon is sooo overused.

I don't agree with what features for MASTER CIVILIANS people suggested, some seem very OP and .. also, there's only 1 official civilian group.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #22 on: 24 02, 2014, 02:21:54 pm »
That was my idea too but mieh..

You didn't say how will the Civilians master will come out? There is not enough effort in Civilian side so we should make more people be attractive in it. Civilian Masters should come out from people who got XXX progress in XXX jobs, maybe all jobs. People who have actually experienced all jobs, if not a lot at least a little bit, able to help any civilian anytime help is needed.

I hadn't suggested that because I couldn't find the features Civilians Masters would have, wondering if they would be useless. The sure thing is, even if its kinda useless, the tag and famousness will attract some people to it. I'll vote positively but you need to add more information about everything.

P.S. You can take some ideas on how this guy had worked, give more effort to your suggestion so more people will be able to understand it, upvote it and developers to like it rather than thinking that this would be useless.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
« Reply #23 on: 25 02, 2014, 01:03:46 am »
No.

I and all the other L2's had to work our asses, faces and fingers off to get L2 staff, suggesting that civilinas ( **just because they reached L10 or however they would get it ) be able to make events, like staff [ that's what I'm reading ] is just wrong. Staff make events, like DD, hits etc. It's staff priviliedge, not a L10* civilian ..

Civilians making events in place of staff would just make EM's redundant, people have lost enough things to do ( staff ) without mentioning [ if this were to be added, make events ] the likely hood of '' MASTER CIVILIAN RACE '' makin events and stuff .. and all the event managers just sitting there. ( Probably exagerated )

Yeah, not even xb0x can do that:( ). And, wth dude, a civilian starting nuclear fallout script?! I wanna facepalm, but that emoticon is sooo overused.

I don't agree with what features for MASTER CIVILIANS people suggested, some seem very OP and .. also, there's only 1 official civilian group.

Just to clarify, I never agreed to something like masters being able to host events like that.
I disagree with that, completely. Civilian Heads / Master Civilians /whatever you wanna call them should NOT be able to host official events.

And there are like 40 people in iron mine, a good 20 news reporters, like 50 pilots at a time, tons of taxi drivers, tons of lumberjacks, mechanics, there are hundreds of civilians online, out of which a good junk reached quite a good level.
I see your point in saying we only have 1 official group but I still think there are quite a few people online at any time who are eligible for the civilian master rank.

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #24 on: 25 02, 2014, 07:14:18 pm »
No.

I didn't mean hosting staff events.
Just like:
Me tell civilians to fish togheter/ to host an roadtrip.
They need to make jobs fun and need to proove we aren't just some civilians.
We are more than a civilian, we are a part of the 'community'.

Offline Jamie

• Honorable
  • A Ban-Evaders Nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Taskforce
  • Ingame: Jamie
« Reply #25 on: 02 03, 2014, 10:19:06 am »
It's not like Civilians have an opposing force to fight against... (Unless you consider bales an enemy)
The only reason Police chiefs and Criminal bosses exist is to create organisation and create a more lively CnR...
Now what the hell is a master civilian going to do? Make you farm faster? Seriously
This is pointless. Civilians don't need a "Chief/Master/Boss" they don't work together for anything.. So whats the point?
To punish rule breakers? that's our job..
Re-think this. Even though it has 50+ it doesn't mean its a good suggestion.
Head Chief of Police
If you have forgotten your IG Account Password. Please Visit the : Account Recovery Board
Consistence is key
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. (Rocky)

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
« Reply #26 on: 02 03, 2014, 07:19:51 pm »
It's not like Civilians have an opposing force to fight against... (Unless you consider bales an enemy)
The only reason Police chiefs and Criminal bosses exist is to create organisation and create a more lively CnR...
Now what the hell is a master civilian going to do? Make you farm faster? Seriously
This is pointless. Civilians don't need a "Chief/Master/Boss" they don't work together for anything.. So whats the point?

It has now been 24 hours since the suggestion, meaning the suggestion will now slowly start disappearing from the Messages of the week after losing the rank 1 in the top messages.
So I'd like to give a statement to this which might round up the main discussion of this topic..

Did you bother reading the suggestion? They could take care of the crowded farming areas by hiding the vehicles that were left by people who didn't hide it, there are like 50 vehilces laying around at times. Just because you're never there because you're too busy punching TaskForces base wall with a nighstick (had to throw this one  0:) ) and don't spend time in the civilian life it doesn't mean that you know enough to make a statement like this. There are tons of things they can do.
They could organize inofficial events where civilians could work together, get involved, they could be where new players go to do ask for help, they could give advise in jobs because they are who know the best.
All you do is nothing, all you do is NOT think about a possible job and THEN state there is no possible job, just because you intentionally thought of nothing!

When the hell did anyone here talk about punishing? Do you see what you're doing here? You're saying there's nothing for them to do, THEN making up a statement, and slowly manipulating people into thinking what you say has anything to do with this topic, even though all you do is make up your own stuff to make this suggestion look bad.
And of crouse, no, they should NOT punish anyone. The highest I would go with is kick people who use their vehicles to block (like Coach or Bus) from 30 minutes from getting a free job vehicle or something. Police Chiefs do that with Police Officers too.

But I don't even expect this to be added, right now all I'd like to suggest is something low like them being able to hide civilian job vehicles if they misconduct.

Beautiful Boycot. You just put this statement into the room and assume noone would notice what you do here.
I don't know your intention but I don't think if Master Civilians were to be added and if they were able to hide a huge Bus someone left standing across the street or a huge tractor standing above the farmer job marker, that you would start starving and drown in blood?
I don't at all see how this would IN ANY WAY affect you at all. If I was suggestion a change to something that would affect you I would at least slightly understand if you had something against it, but you wouldn't even notice Civilian Masters. In fact, they could have been added weeks ago and you wouldn't even have noticed because they don't have a major role, just a little side role, like criminal bosses. So all I see here is non sense, and I'd be sorry to say that if you would have watched out while writing your post.

since 28.10.2013

- Konrad Adenauer

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #27 on: 17 06, 2014, 11:32:11 pm »
State Official will fulfil this role.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.