Author Topic: [Resolved] Small addition to F1  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
[Resolved] Small addition to F1
« on: 01 05, 2012, 09:05:16 am »
I would like to suggest that either a warning be added under Bank Robbery in the Cops 'n' Robbers section of the F1 GUI that players are not allowed to use Grenades in the Bank Zone while the robbery is occuring, or that it be added on to Rule #1. I figured it would be common knowledge by now that Grenade usage is not allowed there, but lots of players still act as if they didn't know they couldn't use them there when I punish them for doing it. If this is added, players will have no reason to complain when they are punished for committing this act.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Offline Som3a

• Outstanding Community Member
  • On a whole other level
  • Group: San Andreas Pol
  • Ingame: Som3a
Re: [Resolved] Small addition to F1
« Reply #1 on: 01 05, 2012, 09:19:32 am »
It would be good but since many players do not read F1, We could like add a message that gets sent to criminals and to cops once the bank is started that "You may not use grenades out side the bank, or it will count as Death Match" or something like that.
  • Honorable
  • Chief of SAPD
  • Ex Event Manager
  • Ex Chief of Police
  • Ex L3. / L1. Staff
  • Ex PFC of the Armed Forces
  • Gentleman by day, Philosopher by night, Pervert by choice, Rebel by fate.

Ray_Johnson

« Reply #2 on: 01 05, 2012, 09:04:25 pm »
Whatever, it will be fun to troll new guys by wasting they're own ammo ;]
But seriously, yes, It real needed.

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
« Reply #3 on: 01 05, 2012, 10:48:27 pm »
It would be good but since many players do not read F1, We could like add a message that gets sent to criminals and to cops once the bank is started that "You may not use grenades out side the bank, or it will count as Death Match" or something like that.

I think it would be much easier to simply add it to F1. If players are too lazy to read F1, it's their own fault.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Jethilby

« Reply #4 on: 01 05, 2012, 11:52:50 pm »
Or Or even better, just make the bank a "Safe Zone" no access to gun and cops only can use there nightsticks and tazer to prevent abuse for criminals, therefor no one could do this I could try to script this im new though so..

E-Hate

« Reply #5 on: 02 05, 2012, 02:55:19 am »
YES! In the bankrob that just got over this person called Clan*DonThyGa and a few of his pals used a spam of grenades on top of the roof, they were punished by xb0x, but still, it needs to be known about not using nades

Offline Soul.

• Group: ???
  • Ingame: Soul
« Reply #6 on: 02 05, 2012, 03:07:57 am »
Hmmm I think it's a good idea agree with this

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
« Reply #7 on: 02 05, 2012, 03:08:26 am »
Or Or even better, just make the bank a "Safe Zone" no access to gun and cops only can use there nightsticks and tazer to prevent abuse for criminals, therefor no one could do this I could try to script this im new though so..

Sorry, but no.. This would make it FAR too easy for the Robbers to escape the Bank Zone and get their money for robbing the bank.

Steve

« Reply #8 on: 21 07, 2012, 03:08:21 am »
Added this to the documents.
It'll be added when the player count is lower.